Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 270 of 731 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 320 370 ... LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 10956
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6921

    You are correct

    I agree but it's still more fish in the dish bowl.

    [beQUOTE=Bran001;6010170]That type of SB is a type that I have zero interest in, so they can do and say whatever they want. They are the pro / semi-pro / "I know my worth" clan.

    I have nothing to do with that type of woman.

    They are all over Reddit telling each other how much they make at this and I'm sure that 80% of it is inflated or down right BS. [ / QUOTE].

  2. #6920

    Sugar Babies with PPS

    I follow many of them of social media even when I decide not to see them. And I see that they do manage to find arrangements that involve travel, or being out on a boat, or museum trips, or some such extravagance. The sort of stuff I would never do on a first date. Once intimacy is out of the way, if it went well, I might consider going for a meal or a concert or to the zoo or something. But that's where I draw the line.

    Once in a blue moon they might find that unicorn SD who offers extravagance on day 1. Some are the type to hold out just for that (those are the types I also want nothing to do with). Most are the type to get by with the more run of the mill SD until the unicorn SD comes along.

    I've been with gorgeous ladies for very reasonable allowances and then later seen them out on some SD's boat or holidaying in Aruba at some SD's expense (I call them photo ops).

    To some extent you have to keep in mind that there are guys who don't have functioning tools. So all they can do is photo ops. Some girls are looking exclusively for that kind of guy. I never want to give a girl the impression that I'm that guy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    That type of SB is a type that I have zero interest in, so they can do and say whatever they want. They are the pro / semi-pro / "I know my worth" clan.

    I have nothing to do with that type of woman.

    They are all over Reddit telling each other how much they make at this and I'm sure that 80% of it is inflated or down right BS.

  3. #6919
    Quote Originally Posted by McBright  [View Original Post]
    There is a Reddit group for Sugar Babies that has a lot of information. It's comical, they are all the pro SB. Luckily most are not in our area.
    That type of SB is a type that I have zero interest in, so they can do and say whatever they want. They are the pro / semi-pro / "I know my worth" clan.

    I have nothing to do with that type of woman.

    They are all over Reddit telling each other how much they make at this and I'm sure that 80% of it is inflated or down right BS.

  4. #6918
    Quote Originally Posted by McBright  [View Original Post]
    Just had a good date with a senior member on SA and she said with the discount for the 4th she had hundreds of messages on Monday and Tuesday. Taking a break for 30 days myself to let the newbies ruin it for themselves. Bring on the fall!
    McBright if you're taking a break for 30 days, why not share her screen name and link to her profile.

    <<she said with the discount for the 4th she had hundreds of messages on Monday and Tuesday>> sounds more like a pro then the typical SA woman?

  5. #6917

    Reddit

    There is a Reddit group for Sugar Babies that has a lot of information. It's comical, they are all the pro SB. Luckily most are not in our area.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mfp79  [View Original Post]
    Probably. There are a ton of forums for SBs and they are full of shitty advice like this. Just takes a few dumbasses to make it worth them trying it with everyone. Best thing to do is tell them you only do in person, then move on.

    Other tip I have is I've noticed a ton of profiles with just awful grammar or in a way that nobody would write lately. Like:

    "I'm very outgoing and love a good conversation. Looking for someone with mutual respect to form a companionship".

    These are inevitably scams. They tend to be online for a few days then either get reported or just make new profiles.

  6. #6916
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2  [View Original Post]
    Is there a script these girls are all reading from?
    Probably. There are a ton of forums for SBs and they are full of shitty advice like this. Just takes a few dumbasses to make it worth them trying it with everyone. Best thing to do is tell them you only do in person, then move on.

    Other tip I have is I've noticed a ton of profiles with just awful grammar or in a way that nobody would write lately. Like:

    "I'm very outgoing and love a good conversation. Looking for someone with mutual respect to form a companionship".

    These are inevitably scams. They tend to be online for a few days then either get reported or just make new profiles.

  7. #6915
    I can't link because she blocked me but don't waste your time with CharmingPregg (new account from the last couple days, huge belly, said she's 29 weeks). Appears to be real but running the usual "I do online first then meetup" scam. I had little doubt that's where it was headed but being with a hot preggo chick is on my bucket list so I had to give it a shot.

    Is there a script these girls are all reading from? I swear to god it's the same lines over and over. "It's for my safety. I've had too many bad experiences. " She's been doing this "for years" yet it's her first time on Seeking? Sure hon.

    Just once I would love one of them to explain to me how me sending them 150 bucks before meeting somehow ensures their safety. Do you really think that if I was some kind of kidnapper or weirdo that 150 bucks would stop me? It's so absurd.

  8. #6914

    Insider info

    Just had a good date with a senior member on SA and she said with the discount for the 4th she had hundreds of messages on Monday and Tuesday. Taking a break for 30 days myself to let the newbies ruin it for themselves. Bring on the fall!

    Quote Originally Posted by Discretion23  [View Original Post]
    There once was a time where if you put in an effort, sugar was to be found on SA. The last several months have been semi-pro, picture sellers or pay just to meet.

    Over the last few years, I've enjoyed 3 long term sugars, a few 2 or three meet ups and several one timer. Most were worth the time and $, of course a few were duds, but more often than not, all had a good time.

    Might be time to take a break from the game. Good luck to a and thanks for you advice along the way.

  9. #6913

    DreamyRunner

    Using picture of pornstar Violet Starr.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-f365cffc174b
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot violet starr.jpg‎  

  10. #6912
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribeca67  [View Original Post]
    Scammer avoid.
    Thanks for flagging. I initiated a chat and after a few exchanges I realized she was a scammer.

  11. #6911
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTrey  [View Original Post]
    I try to create a new account. Different Email, VPN on my computer and different credit card number, but same name. Any help would be great.
    I think you should use IP address complete, I think having a VPN sets of some red flags

  12. #6910
    Scammer avoid.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220707-154908_Seeking.jpg‎  

  13. #6909
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    You tried to uninstall, reinstall or reboot? Could be a problem with the App program itself and not your phone. Could send a message to the developer of the App.
    Android App?

    Because if you actually use Seeking you know that there is no iOS app any more.

  14. #6908
    Quote Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2  [View Original Post]
    I had the Seeking app set to send me notifications when I received a message, and it worked fine until about a week ago when all of a sudden I stopped receiving the notifications. I checked the settings on the app and nothing had been changed. Anyone else had this problem? It's very annoying to have to constantly open the app to check and see if I have any messages, I like to be able to respond immediately because it's hard to keep a girl's attention sometimes on there.
    You tried to uninstall, reinstall or reboot? Could be a problem with the App program itself and not your phone. Could send a message to the developer of the App.

  15. #6907

    Technical question

    I had the Seeking app set to send me notifications when I received a message, and it worked fine until about a week ago when all of a sudden I stopped receiving the notifications. I checked the settings on the app and nothing had been changed. Anyone else had this problem? It's very annoying to have to constantly open the app to check and see if I have any messages, I like to be able to respond immediately because it's hard to keep a girl's attention sometimes on there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape