Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 10956
-
07-06-22 12:31 #6906Senior Member

Posts: 4544Stg is really dry to. There's literally no one to see. All I see is scammers, Trans, Asian ad and same old junkies.
Originally Posted by Discretion23
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 09:40 #6905Senior Member

Posts: 203Anyone got her updated number? I get crickets now.
Originally Posted by EuHunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 23:17 #6904Senior Member

Posts: 308There is a reason the shit is on sale for $73 right now.
Originally Posted by Discretion23
[View Original Post]
Wonder how low they go if the market keeps tanking.
-
07-05-22 19:26 #6903Senior Member

Posts: 55Changing Times on SA
There once was a time where if you put in an effort, sugar was to be found on SA. The last several months have been semi-pro, picture sellers or pay just to meet.
Over the last few years, I've enjoyed 3 long term sugars, a few 2 or three meet ups and several one timer. Most were worth the time and $, of course a few were duds, but more often than not, all had a good time.
Might be time to take a break from the game. Good luck to a and thanks for you advice along the way.
-
07-05-22 19:23 #6902Senior Member

Posts: 3853Some Mongers here use certain pre-paid cards, not sure if the site caught on or not.
Originally Posted by PlayTrey
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 17:22 #6901Senior Member

Posts: 122Unbanned
I try to create a new account. Different Email, VPN on my computer and different credit card number, but same name. Any help would be great.
-
07-05-22 11:41 #6900Senior Member

Posts: 702All that negativity in the profile is generally a red flag for me. I know. Women can get jaded, fast, on Seeking. But still it's a downer to read all that negativity and try to imagine having FUN with her. She'd be a pass from me for that reason.
Originally Posted by McBright
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 21:42 #6899Senior Member

Posts: 130https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-a51aa4291e13
Originally Posted by Sitteb36
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 20:09 #6898Senior Member

Posts: 88Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by McBright
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 19:14 #6897Senior Member

Posts: 203Tiny Ti
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-e55c2c1669b1
Want $600 and won't give me details on what that includes. Anyone else have more info?
She's young and cute but 600. Geez.
-
07-04-22 15:32 #6896Regular Member

Posts: 24Elledancer. Sturbridge MILF
Anyone else have an experience with her? Married / open relationship. Willing to trade stories, PM Me.
-
07-03-22 18:22 #6895Senior Member

Posts: 624Re: vanilla
The one time I had an issue I had to register the zip code. Of course it has to match the zip used on SA.
Originally Posted by Tdg222
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 14:41 #6894Senior Member

Posts: 702You really should learn to not care about stopping at the front desk. Unless you know someone who's working there They don't care what you're doing in the room, and neither should you care.
Originally Posted by BostonNorth16
[View Original Post]
And even when I use Dayuse, it doesn't matter. Some of the front desk people remember me and it's helped me get a free upgrade or an early check-in when they had no rooms ready right away.
-
07-03-22 10:17 #6893Senior Member

Posts: 117Most AirBnbs or VRBOs do this, you just get a door key. But probably not going to be cheaper.
Originally Posted by BostonNorth16
[View Original Post]
Why is going to the front desk a problem?
For cheaper options I am using dayuse to generally good results, but still have to go to the front desk.
-
07-03-22 09:07 #6892Senior Member

Posts: 111Mobile check in, digital key, no going to front desk hotels?
I usually go to a nearby Marriott or Hilton because they allow me to check in on my phone app and use a digital key so I don't have to go to the front desk. But they are getting expensive and less accommodating about my early check in. Does anyone know another hotel where I can check in on an app and go straight to my room with a digital key with no going to the front desk?










Reply With Quote





