Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 274 of 731 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 324 374 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 10956
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6861
    Quote Originally Posted by SalamanderFour  [View Original Post]
    What's the best way to do Seeking A without wasting both time and money. I don't want a gazillion emails or hemorrhage dollars, just find a decent provider.
    Most women on there are not "providers" (pros) so you're not going to have a quick process of messaging and then quickly meeting to fuck.

    There are providers on there; it's just not the site's focus and they do get booted off if reported.

  2. #6860
    Quote Originally Posted by HounDog3  [View Original Post]
    Location is Oklahoma City. She favorite'd me within seconds of looking at her profile. All indications of scammer. Block and move on.
    Now the profile says Philadelphia. I recognize the pic; profile said Boston at some point. Obvious scam profile.

  3. #6859
    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone talk to her. Seems like a pro and feel like I've seen her somewhere else. Says she hosts.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0a559ef7-0eff-4a76-9700-4874704d378d
    Location is Oklahoma City. She favorite'd me within seconds of looking at her profile. All indications of scammer. Block and move on.

  4. #6858
    Anyone talk to her. Seems like a pro and feel like I've seen her somewhere else. Says she hosts.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0a559ef7-0eff-4a76-9700-4874704d378d

  5. #6857

    Car trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperfluousBBC  [View Original Post]
    Quoted me the same. Let me know how it goes. Her texting felt mechanical.
    My Cars engine took a shit on me day before seeing her so I'm out for a couple days, I have her on snap and we video chatted she is real and pics are accurate so let's hope she is true to her words.

  6. #6856

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChiChi  [View Original Post]
    I plan on seeing this girl this weekend HH 200 will swallow and gives the best head claims.

    Wonder if anyone seen her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-07c02380f727
    Quoted me the same. Let me know how it goes. Her texting felt mechanical.

  7. #6855

    Don't waste your time.

    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one? Seems to be dtf.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-312ba50e02b3
    Had several chats and arranged a meet. Good communication till the morning of then crickets. I know she read the messages I sent that day because they were marked as read!

  8. #6854
    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for years. Used to be on Craigslist, less so on more popular escort listing. Not a constant.

    Always difficult to get an appointment with her. Never hosting, always outcall, and generally on the higher donation side of CL girls.

    She always looked like fun, but I believe she may have a lot of rules. Much like your real GFE.
    We are Facebook friends for a long time. She's a CL girl and very strange. Prices vary on how bored and desperate she is. I've texted with her and she got mad I couldn't meet right there and then wen she wanted to and now won't text back. No loss really. I was kinda disappointed because it was 2 am and she was out and offered 100. But then the next night I was ready and wanted 300 and then we lost contact. Just got to catch her at a good time.

  9. #6853

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailman44  [View Original Post]
    Dayuse.com

    I have never had a waiting period for messaging. Can you share a screen shot?
    Thanks for the quick reply and I contacted customer support and it's working now. I guess from messaging like 40 girls in 1 hour this morning LOL it timed me out for couple hours but it's good now.

    I'll try this out thanks.

  10. #6852

    Help

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaddy611  [View Original Post]
    Any guys on here When renting a hotel room for a couple hours best places to go and how to keep it away from the gf? Can't put all my house neighbors too noisy & WTF is up with me having to wait 24 hours to message again on SA when I'm a damn premium user smfh!
    Dayuse.com

    I have never had a waiting period for messaging. Can you share a screen shot?

  11. #6851

    Need help

    Any guys on here When renting a hotel room for a couple hours best places to go and how to keep it away from the gf? Can't put all my house neighbors too noisy & WTF is up with me having to wait 24 hours to message again on SA when I'm a damn premium user smfh!

  12. #6850

    Petite Russian from Salem

    She has been around for years. Used to be on Craigslist, less so on more popular escort listing. Not a constant.

    Always difficult to get an appointment with her. Never hosting, always outcall, and generally on the higher donation side of CL girls.

    She always looked like fun, but I believe she may have a lot of rules. Much like your real GFE.

    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one? Seems to be dtf.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-312ba50e02b3

  13. #6849
    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one? Seems to be dtf.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-312ba50e02b3
    Been around a while. Can be a bit of a talker but I liked her. Definitely on the pro side of things. Just be ready to hear super random things about everything she has going on.

  14. #6848
    Anyone see this one? Seems to be dtf.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-312ba50e02b3

  15. #6847
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston234  [View Original Post]
    BLMBlondeLocalMOM.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-d1df256d7c93

    MissA01.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-7cda73ae5ea3

    They are both hot and difficult to text. Kind of flaky but was curious if anyone knows more about them?
    " I am on here for a certain reason and that is not it. I am also not interested in your money or gifts. I am a well established professional women with a great job. And am more than capable of spoiling myself. If that's too forward to for you, I'm sorry but I simply don't want to waste your time, or mine!

    She's on the wrong site.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape