Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,006 to 10,020 of 24541
-
07-07-22 11:53 #14536Senior Member

Posts: 153Diamond
Confirmed she doesn't have a lot of front teeth, instant boner killer so definitely a no go for me. If it's not a turn off for you, go ahead as she seems nice and genuine in phone.
Originally Posted by BigDonkey
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 11:29 #14535Senior Member

Posts: 223Maybe they think that with everything costing more due to inflation, they can get more.
Originally Posted by Meto99
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 11:11 #14534Senior Member

Posts: 174Diamond
I was just texting with her an hour ago. She's using the same number that Vanessa had when she was at that house and posting. You find Vanessa's old ads it's the same number. She sent me 3 pictures. She does look like she'd be fun.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 10:14 #14533Senior Member

Posts: 1126Diamond
If anyone has contact info on this one, I wouldn't mind sampling. She looks so familiar to me. Did she use to walk?
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by Ottotot
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 00:07 #14532Senior Member

Posts: 312Never seen her before. I'd love a number if you see her. That is the size I like.
Originally Posted by Ottotot
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 23:41 #14531Senior Member

Posts: 153Baltimore Market
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/85535346
This chick quoted me 400 hr non GFE service. Someone must be paying them so they can have the audacity to ask for that price. Absolute crazy. I'm just curious to know if this is how the market will be moving forward. I will probably either go with Eros in future or stick to a few utr chicks instead. A few years ago we had girls like jazzy and tabbi posting daily taking loads of cum for 100, those were the days.
-
07-06-22 23:05 #14530Senior Member

Posts: 396Washington / Wilkens area.
Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 16:49 #14529Senior Member

Posts: 128Not worth it. I could spend an hour typing up why. Just don't bother though.
Originally Posted by RunUp
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 16:49 #14528Senior Member

Posts: 128Whats ww by circle for someone whos not a SW fiend? You can dm me if need be.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 15:31 #14527Senior Member

Posts: 91Ninjarina and Wednesday
That is first hand knowledge. I started off with Nijarina (aka Clara). Met her once. Decent meeting. She is a little weird and will talk your ear off, but she said she does threesomes with her friend. I was curious. So I had the threesome. Clara couldn't do anything other than oral due to mother nature, so I basically had my way with Wednesday and the finished in Clara's mouth. After that I gave Clara one more chance, but she is just too far out there. I have seen Wednesday a dozen or so times, since.
Originally Posted by Thenocturnal
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 09:55 #14526Senior Member

Posts: 347Damage was 1. 6 HH.
Originally Posted by BenDhover
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 20:21 #14525Senior Member

Posts: 430What was the damage $.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 19:51 #14524Senior Member

Posts: 978Diamond
Dated her several years ago but I can tell you she just relapsed and was working WW by circle last week.
Originally Posted by Ottotot
[View Original Post]
Valarie from Dundalk was on Aston today by Smallwood, looked alittle rough.
Be Safe.
-
07-05-22 19:21 #14523Senior Member

Posts: 812Expenses to get to and in Lisbon
Just looked and you can get to Lisbon from IAD for a little as $400 (after peak say in September). I usually tack on trips with work travel so just have to pay for cheap flights within EU myself, work takes care of the cross-Atlantic. Once you get to Lisbon, everything is cheap for hotels, food, and Uber (Ubers are really cheap). Hotels are cheap if you travel off-season, September through before Christmas. Food is really affordable, you can spend almost nothing or a lot, if food is your thing. Overall, I'm not sure I'd go to Lisbon just for a time with the girls but when I head to EU next time for work, am definitely going to do a side trip to Lisbon.
Originally Posted by EDub2689
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 18:55 #14522Senior Member

Posts: 34No vanessa, diamond
Sup fellas, tried to contact Vanessa but there is only diamond. Has anyone met her before?
Appreciated 4 the feedback.









Reply With Quote





