Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 190 of 532 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 240 290 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5139

    Added pics of scammer Kylie, Kelly Marie, Willow Grove, Philadelphia

    Quote Originally Posted by Kmajr  [View Original Post]
    So after I saw a report of a positive car date on here I hit her up and long story short she's a thief. It's my own fault. Basically I spent most of yesterday texting her and she was supposedly staying in willow grove which isn't far from me so I get up there and she ghosts. No worries money is still in my pocket. Go home rub one out, all is right in the world. Then I woke and figured let me see what's up with her today so I asked her to call me. She called and I talked to a very coherent sexy sounding girl and after she apologized offered to make good on a date. She gives me a location and I'm there at the agreed time. She called and said she was running late but give her five minutes and if she's not there leave. I stayed and sure enough five minutes later she's in the parking lot and jumps in my car. Smelled like a carton of cigarettes and dirt and I'm sure the long sleeves in 90 degree weather was hiding something but her face was gorgeous. Then she says she needs x amount to keep her room at the hotel and pulled out the app she was using for said room. Asked instead of cash can I cashapp her so the money is right in her account then she will run in pay for the room and the fun can begin. Well being skeptical I said I'll pay half cash app now and and the rest in the room which she was cool with. Then she said let me run in and pay to keep the room and come in five minutes.

    Do I need to tell the rest? Five minutes goes by and she texts one more min but no room number. Then I call her number and I'm fucking blocked. She ran out the back door to who knows where. So be careful out there guys. I'm not sure how I'll get back at her but I'm not letting this one slide.
    Thank you for your report!

    Hope it helps some guys. I know these girls can be VERY convincing, but there's rules for a reason. Break them, and you run the risk of losing.

    Often times with the ones who scam, the ads are reported and / or they change numbers / names and the link becomes dead. I've included some pics from her ad, so that future "seekers" can identify who you were speaking of.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220708-204120.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220708-204207.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220708-204142.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220708-204158.jpg‎  
    Last edited by PPJones; 07-08-22 at 20:51. Reason: Corrected town from kop

  2. #5138

    Kaylie aka Kelly Marie aka thief

    Quote Originally Posted by MarioDolphin  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kylieere...delphia-916405#erotic.

    I've been talking to her and she seems like a real cool chick. She will actually hold a conversation with you. I'm really wanting to meet up with her.

    Just wondering if anybody else has seen her.

    Thanks.
    So after I saw a report of a positive car date on here I hit her up and long story short she's a thief. It's my own fault. Basically I spent most of yesterday texting her and she was supposedly staying in willow grove which isn't far from me so I get up there and she ghosts. No worries money is still in my pocket. Go home rub one out, all is right in the world. Then I woke and figured let me see what's up with her today so I asked her to call me. She called and I talked to a very coherent sexy sounding girl and after she apologized offered to make good on a date. She gives me a location and I'm there at the agreed time. She called and said she was running late but give her five minutes and if she's not there leave. I stayed and sure enough five minutes later she's in the parking lot and jumps in my car. Smelled like a carton of cigarettes and dirt and I'm sure the long sleeves in 90 degree weather was hiding something but her face was gorgeous. Then she says she needs x amount to keep her room at the hotel and pulled out the app she was using for said room. Asked instead of cash can I cashapp her so the money is right in her account then she will run in pay for the room and the fun can begin. Well being skeptical I said I'll pay half cash app now and and the rest in the room which she was cool with. Then she said let me run in and pay to keep the room and come in five minutes.

    Do I need to tell the rest? Five minutes goes by and she texts one more min but no room number. Then I call her number and I'm fucking blocked. She ran out the back door to who knows where. So be careful out there guys. I'm not sure how I'll get back at her but I'm not letting this one slide.

  3. #5137
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    I made the mistake of picking one up near Huntington Park. About 5 seconds after climbing into my car, I realized it was a TS and I told that person (him / her whatever) that it wasn't my cup of tea and they immediately got out, was very respectful on my preferences and that good attitude saved my hide. And I consider myself a vet of the streets, point being, we all make mistakes and that person was trying to make a living so I appreciated the way they handled my mistake.
    I know sites like Tryst list trans providers even when you filter "female" in the search so be careful. It's ridiculous that they let that happen.

  4. #5136

    Confession

    Quote Originally Posted by Pleck2  [View Original Post]
    I can't tell whether or not your response to Lance was sarcastic. Just in case you weren't aware that the last 2 were trans. The "ts" in the name or anywhere in the profile / listing for that matter = "transexual". Other clues, more obvious, are "lady boy" or "boi" or "pre-op" or "post-op". No one wants you to have a "Crying Game" moment unless that's what you're into. But if you are, this isn't going to be a very informative site for you. Good luck.
    I made the mistake of picking one up near Huntington Park. About 5 seconds after climbing into my car, I realized it was a TS and I told that person (him / her whatever) that it wasn't my cup of tea and they immediately got out, was very respectful on my preferences and that good attitude saved my hide. And I consider myself a vet of the streets, point being, we all make mistakes and that person was trying to make a living so I appreciated the way they handled my mistake.

  5. #5135
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

  6. #5134
    Quote Originally Posted by KenAllen  [View Original Post]
    I met her last Friday night. Drove into Philly and picked her up for a car date. Bbjcim.

    Everything is negotiable.

    She's homeless and gets an Airbnb room depending on how much she can make.
    Thank you for the review. Does she look like her pictures? Does she look clean down there?

  7. #5133
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTimeUse1776  [View Original Post]
    So, it looks like these are fake ads and / or deposit scams.

    I found Pixxxi on Tryst, and she looks legit. I sent a text and email yesterday and haven't gotten a response yet.

    Anybody have any info or experience with her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/pixxxie
    I've messaged with pix a while back but she was out due to an undisclosed head injury. Seems like a genuine person from her twitter. She's still on my list let me know how it goes for you!

  8. #5132
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTimeUse1776  [View Original Post]
    Very informative. Thanks.
    I can't tell whether or not your response to Lance was sarcastic. Just in case you weren't aware that the last 2 were trans. The "ts" in the name or anywhere in the profile / listing for that matter = "transexual". Other clues, more obvious, are "lady boy" or "boi" or "pre-op" or "post-op". No one wants you to have a "Crying Game" moment unless that's what you're into. But if you are, this isn't going to be a very informative site for you. Good luck.

  9. #5131

    Service quality

    Quote Originally Posted by OneTimeUse1776  [View Original Post]
    I heard about Joy's Companions in a previous thread. Any reviews on service quality? They quoted me $400/ hr. Does that seem legit? Also, only 1 girl under 30, and she might be on the bigger side. Any thoughts that could help, or other alternative options?
    Dude, seems like you have a lot to learn. That's not criticism. It's an observation. Let's understand a simple fact of the game. A business name or location will never dictate service or quality of service. That is always determined by the provider. Anyone can go to the provider with the highest rates and receive substandard service. Agreed?

    I will say I have been around the block a time or two. I know people that work at and also people that have visited Joy's. I have not heard any negative reports on either. Does that mean everything there is perfect? Is everything anywhere perfect?

    I might suggest you do your homework. In this game, you are going to have memorable times both good and bad. Every person on this board has had both. Yet, from each experience, they gained valuable knowledge about various providers and locations.

    Again high rates have never dictated good quality service. High rates and good service and quality service are all different animals in the same zoo. Repeat that over and over till you get it. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  10. #5130

    Pixxxi

    Quote Originally Posted by OneTimeUse1776  [View Original Post]
    So, it looks like these are fake ads and / or deposit scams.

    I found Pixxxi on Tryst, and she looks legit. I sent a text and email yesterday and haven't gotten a response yet.

    Anybody have any info or experience with her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/pixxxie
    I reached out and got a text back, but she requires a blood / std test to see her. Not jumping thru those hoops.

  11. #5129
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    Bro, the last few links are transsexuals. We're not into trans here.
    Very informative. Thanks.

  12. #5128
    Bro, the last few links are transsexuals. We're not into trans here.

  13. #5127

    Joy's Companions

    I heard about Joy's Companions in a previous thread. Any reviews on service quality? They quoted me $400/ hr. Does that seem legit? Also, only 1 girl under 30, and she might be on the bigger side. Any thoughts that could help, or other alternative options?

  14. #5126
    So, it looks like these are fake ads and / or deposit scams.

    I found Pixxxi on Tryst, and she looks legit. I sent a text and email yesterday and haven't gotten a response yet.

    Anybody have any info or experience with her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/pixxxie

  15. #5125
    Quote Originally Posted by LostInde  [View Original Post]
    No I think I've been snapping back and forth with her but can't seem to line up the time as she's constantly switching spots. She seems super cool chatting but then when I go to see her she has been unresponsive. When she finally respond it's either a friend in crisis, someone died or a horrible story LOL.
    I met her last Friday night. Drove into Philly and picked her up for a car date. Bbjcim.

    Everything is negotiable.

    She's homeless and gets an Airbnb room depending on how much she can make.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape