Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 271 of 731 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 321 371 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 10961
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6911
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTrey  [View Original Post]
    I try to create a new account. Different Email, VPN on my computer and different credit card number, but same name. Any help would be great.
    I think you should use IP address complete, I think having a VPN sets of some red flags

  2. #6910
    Scammer avoid.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220707-154908_Seeking.jpg‎  

  3. #6909
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    You tried to uninstall, reinstall or reboot? Could be a problem with the App program itself and not your phone. Could send a message to the developer of the App.
    Android App?

    Because if you actually use Seeking you know that there is no iOS app any more.

  4. #6908
    Quote Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2  [View Original Post]
    I had the Seeking app set to send me notifications when I received a message, and it worked fine until about a week ago when all of a sudden I stopped receiving the notifications. I checked the settings on the app and nothing had been changed. Anyone else had this problem? It's very annoying to have to constantly open the app to check and see if I have any messages, I like to be able to respond immediately because it's hard to keep a girl's attention sometimes on there.
    You tried to uninstall, reinstall or reboot? Could be a problem with the App program itself and not your phone. Could send a message to the developer of the App.

  5. #6907

    Technical question

    I had the Seeking app set to send me notifications when I received a message, and it worked fine until about a week ago when all of a sudden I stopped receiving the notifications. I checked the settings on the app and nothing had been changed. Anyone else had this problem? It's very annoying to have to constantly open the app to check and see if I have any messages, I like to be able to respond immediately because it's hard to keep a girl's attention sometimes on there.

  6. #6906
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Discretion23  [View Original Post]
    There once was a time where if you put in an effort, sugar was to be found on SA. The last several months have been semi-pro, picture sellers or pay just to meet.

    Over the last few years, I've enjoyed 3 long term sugars, a few 2 or three meet ups and several one timer. Most were worth the time and $, of course a few were duds, but more often than not, all had a good time.

    Might be time to take a break from the game. Good luck to a and thanks for you advice along the way.
    Stg is really dry to. There's literally no one to see. All I see is scammers, Trans, Asian ad and same old junkies.

  7. #6905
    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one? Seems to be dtf.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-312ba50e02b3
    Anyone got her updated number? I get crickets now.

  8. #6904
    Quote Originally Posted by Discretion23  [View Original Post]
    There once was a time where if you put in an effort, sugar was to be found on SA. The last several months have been semi-pro, picture sellers or pay just to meet.

    Over the last few years, I've enjoyed 3 long term sugars, a few 2 or three meet ups and several one timer. Most were worth the time and $, of course a few were duds, but more often than not, all had a good time.

    Might be time to take a break from the game. Good luck to a and thanks for you advice along the way.
    There is a reason the shit is on sale for $73 right now.

    Wonder how low they go if the market keeps tanking.

  9. #6903

    Changing Times on SA

    There once was a time where if you put in an effort, sugar was to be found on SA. The last several months have been semi-pro, picture sellers or pay just to meet.

    Over the last few years, I've enjoyed 3 long term sugars, a few 2 or three meet ups and several one timer. Most were worth the time and $, of course a few were duds, but more often than not, all had a good time.

    Might be time to take a break from the game. Good luck to a and thanks for you advice along the way.

  10. #6902
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTrey  [View Original Post]
    I try to create a new account. Different Email, VPN on my computer and different credit card number, but same name. Any help would be great.
    Some Mongers here use certain pre-paid cards, not sure if the site caught on or not.

  11. #6901

    Unbanned

    I try to create a new account. Different Email, VPN on my computer and different credit card number, but same name. Any help would be great.

  12. #6900
    Quote Originally Posted by McBright  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else have an experience with her? Married / open relationship. Willing to trade stories, PM Me.
    All that negativity in the profile is generally a red flag for me. I know. Women can get jaded, fast, on Seeking. But still it's a downer to read all that negativity and try to imagine having FUN with her. She'd be a pass from me for that reason.

  13. #6899
    Quote Originally Posted by Sitteb36  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-a51aa4291e13

  14. #6898
    Quote Originally Posted by McBright  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else have an experience with her? Married / open relationship. Willing to trade stories, PM Me.
    Do you have a link?

  15. #6897

    Tiny Ti

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-e55c2c1669b1

    Want $600 and won't give me details on what that includes. Anyone else have more info?

    She's young and cute but 600. Geez.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape