Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 271 of 731 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 321 371 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 10956
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6906
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Discretion23  [View Original Post]
    There once was a time where if you put in an effort, sugar was to be found on SA. The last several months have been semi-pro, picture sellers or pay just to meet.

    Over the last few years, I've enjoyed 3 long term sugars, a few 2 or three meet ups and several one timer. Most were worth the time and $, of course a few were duds, but more often than not, all had a good time.

    Might be time to take a break from the game. Good luck to a and thanks for you advice along the way.
    Stg is really dry to. There's literally no one to see. All I see is scammers, Trans, Asian ad and same old junkies.

  2. #6905
    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one? Seems to be dtf.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-312ba50e02b3
    Anyone got her updated number? I get crickets now.

  3. #6904
    Quote Originally Posted by Discretion23  [View Original Post]
    There once was a time where if you put in an effort, sugar was to be found on SA. The last several months have been semi-pro, picture sellers or pay just to meet.

    Over the last few years, I've enjoyed 3 long term sugars, a few 2 or three meet ups and several one timer. Most were worth the time and $, of course a few were duds, but more often than not, all had a good time.

    Might be time to take a break from the game. Good luck to a and thanks for you advice along the way.
    There is a reason the shit is on sale for $73 right now.

    Wonder how low they go if the market keeps tanking.

  4. #6903

    Changing Times on SA

    There once was a time where if you put in an effort, sugar was to be found on SA. The last several months have been semi-pro, picture sellers or pay just to meet.

    Over the last few years, I've enjoyed 3 long term sugars, a few 2 or three meet ups and several one timer. Most were worth the time and $, of course a few were duds, but more often than not, all had a good time.

    Might be time to take a break from the game. Good luck to a and thanks for you advice along the way.

  5. #6902
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTrey  [View Original Post]
    I try to create a new account. Different Email, VPN on my computer and different credit card number, but same name. Any help would be great.
    Some Mongers here use certain pre-paid cards, not sure if the site caught on or not.

  6. #6901

    Unbanned

    I try to create a new account. Different Email, VPN on my computer and different credit card number, but same name. Any help would be great.

  7. #6900
    Quote Originally Posted by McBright  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else have an experience with her? Married / open relationship. Willing to trade stories, PM Me.
    All that negativity in the profile is generally a red flag for me. I know. Women can get jaded, fast, on Seeking. But still it's a downer to read all that negativity and try to imagine having FUN with her. She'd be a pass from me for that reason.

  8. #6899
    Quote Originally Posted by Sitteb36  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-a51aa4291e13

  9. #6898
    Quote Originally Posted by McBright  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else have an experience with her? Married / open relationship. Willing to trade stories, PM Me.
    Do you have a link?

  10. #6897

    Tiny Ti

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-e55c2c1669b1

    Want $600 and won't give me details on what that includes. Anyone else have more info?

    She's young and cute but 600. Geez.

  11. #6896

    Elledancer. Sturbridge MILF

    Anyone else have an experience with her? Married / open relationship. Willing to trade stories, PM Me.

  12. #6895
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Re: vanilla

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdg222  [View Original Post]
    Can someone tell how to get a visa vanilla card to work on SA.
    The one time I had an issue I had to register the zip code. Of course it has to match the zip used on SA.

  13. #6894
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonNorth16  [View Original Post]
    I usually go to a nearby Marriott or Hilton because they allow me to check in on my phone app and use a digital key so I don't have to go to the front desk. But they are getting expensive and less accommodating about my early check in. Does anyone know another hotel where I can check in on an app and go straight to my room with a digital key with no going to the front desk?
    You really should learn to not care about stopping at the front desk. Unless you know someone who's working there They don't care what you're doing in the room, and neither should you care.

    And even when I use Dayuse, it doesn't matter. Some of the front desk people remember me and it's helped me get a free upgrade or an early check-in when they had no rooms ready right away.

  14. #6893
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonNorth16  [View Original Post]
    I usually go to a nearby Marriott or Hilton because they allow me to check in on my phone app and use a digital key so I don't have to go to the front desk. But they are getting expensive and less accommodating about my early check in. Does anyone know another hotel where I can check in on an app and go straight to my room with a digital key with no going to the front desk?
    Most AirBnbs or VRBOs do this, you just get a door key. But probably not going to be cheaper.

    Why is going to the front desk a problem?

    For cheaper options I am using dayuse to generally good results, but still have to go to the front desk.

  15. #6892

    Mobile check in, digital key, no going to front desk hotels?

    I usually go to a nearby Marriott or Hilton because they allow me to check in on my phone app and use a digital key so I don't have to go to the front desk. But they are getting expensive and less accommodating about my early check in. Does anyone know another hotel where I can check in on an app and go straight to my room with a digital key with no going to the front desk?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape