Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Call 626-725-7423
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #3590
    Looks like AW increased prices. Shame they were the only place I knew of that was good for 2. 6.

    I still want to try Flynn tho. Also Ziva looks nice.

  2. #3589
    Quote Originally Posted by OcPassion  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Indyazn Paula? Pic looks good but I have not tried yet.
    I TOFTT because description said new and young on CAKD site. Had good luck with Capri, but unfortunately, Paula looked nothing like her pics and was not young.

    I would estimate somewhere around 38. I'm not a huge stickler for age, but she was not young and I didn't find her face very attractive.

    She does have a small, skinny, spinner body if you're into that. Her body looks much younger than her face.

    I'd peg her as on the same level as Jenna in terms of small, cute spinners, except Jenna has a way cuter face IMO. Think Jenna is with MKC right now.

    As for service, BBBJ was pretty good and she's very accommodating, offers BB but I passed because I wasn't that into her.

  3. #3588

    Indyazn paula

    Anyone see Indyazn Paula? Pic looks good but I have not tried yet.

  4. #3587

    MKC Angel

    Obviously a rebrand. I just can't remember her previous name. Any info will be appreciated.

    https://mykupcake.com/home/angel

  5. #3586
    Quote Originally Posted by PePe44  [View Original Post]
    It's Cosmo from KTown that rides down here to fill in some spaces for OC. Looks nice, young, and has to be in her late 20's to 30's. Face kind of looks Filipino and tanned dark skin. Long hair with orangish hued bleach while her dark hair is fighting to get out! High energy and no script. Touch of fun ADD. Big ass boobs that kind of hang here to there. She does what she feels, BBBJ you and then standing DG, HJ to Mish, it's a show and she never lets you go soft. Body like a Filipino or southeast asian. Tallish and dancing all over the room. Saw her schedule and she is stacked booked her and LA. Great girl and as wild as she gets cleanliness is her focus. She knows she is high volume and sees the doc sooner than not to keep herself clean. If you like kissing she is yours. Recommended and time went too quickly as she rushes you along somewhat.
    Thanks! I'll have to check her out.

  6. #3585
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14  [View Original Post]
    I wonder who that is then lmao. That is definitely the costa mesa apartments, and I don't recognize those pics from the last 2 years.
    You are right but that is certainly not her. If it is then kudos to the P.S. Job they did. Nonetheless you won't be disappointed. She will not stand still long enough for you to get a good look at her.

  7. #3584
    Quote Originally Posted by Scribwal  [View Original Post]
    How was she otherwise?
    It's Cosmo from KTown that rides down here to fill in some spaces for OC. Looks nice, young, and has to be in her late 20's to 30's. Face kind of looks Filipino and tanned dark skin. Long hair with orangish hued bleach while her dark hair is fighting to get out! High energy and no script. Touch of fun ADD. Big ass boobs that kind of hang here to there. She does what she feels, BBBJ you and then standing DG, HJ to Mish, it's a show and she never lets you go soft. Body like a Filipino or southeast asian. Tallish and dancing all over the room. Saw her schedule and she is stacked booked her and LA. Great girl and as wild as she gets cleanliness is her focus. She knows she is high volume and sees the doc sooner than not to keep herself clean. If you like kissing she is yours. Recommended and time went too quickly as she rushes you along somewhat.

  8. #3583
    Quote Originally Posted by PePe44  [View Original Post]
    Surprise! That was not her from the pics. Saw her yesterday.
    I wonder who that is then lmao. That is definitely the costa mesa apartments, and I don't recognize those pics from the last 2 years.

  9. #3582
    Quote Originally Posted by PePe44  [View Original Post]
    Surprise! That was not her from the pics. Saw her yesterday.
    How was she otherwise?

  10. #3581
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaStylez  [View Original Post]
    The ad says they are only representative:

    "Slim Curvy 34 D Korean SOI in Costa Mesa 10 am-7 pm *pics used are to represent Soi's body style and face*.
    Surprise! That was not her from the pics. Saw her yesterday.

  11. #3580

    Mispresentation: not acceptable!

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaStylez  [View Original Post]
    The ad says they are only representative:

    "Slim Curvy 34 D Korean SOI in Costa Mesa 10 am-7 pm *pics used are to represent Soi's body style and face*.
    I got blacklisted by AW for calling them out for misrepresentation the last few sessions! Told them that it was not really necessary to do that if the quality was there!

    But whatever! I got so many other places that I can rely on without gettjng made a fool of. Plus the girls seem to rotate through different bookers!

  12. #3579
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14  [View Original Post]
    There is a new girl named SOY from SAG, the pictures are taken at the familiar Costa Mesa apartments. Must be real pics with photoshop, then. I am always intrigued by real pics.
    The ad says they are only representative:

    "Slim Curvy 34 D Korean SOI in Costa Mesa 10 am-7 pm *pics used are to represent Soi's body style and face*.

  13. #3578
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14  [View Original Post]
    There is a new girl named SOY from SAG, the pictures are taken at the familiar Costa Mesa apartments. Must be real pics with photoshop, then. I am always intrigued by real pics.
    I'll TOFTT this one. Booking today.

  14. #3577
    There is a new girl named SOY from SAG, the pictures are taken at the familiar Costa Mesa apartments. Must be real pics with photoshop, then. I am always intrigued by real pics.

  15. #3576
    Quote Originally Posted by Pand25  [View Original Post]
    She is available this weekend, but so is White, Capri and a few more. Would like to know how much see resembles the pic's. Older is fine with me,. As long as they are in shape and provide xlnt service. I will pass on any good info. But may see one of the ones I already know. I never fucked Tera for one reason or another, may give her a spin around the block, I hear she can go to pound town and rimms as well. Anyone fuck her and have some info?
    Those are real pics from sophia. Just a pale slim older asian girl with Cs. Obviously, photoshopped though. Go for it LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape