Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Call 626-725-7423
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #3582
    Quote Originally Posted by PePe44  [View Original Post]
    Surprise! That was not her from the pics. Saw her yesterday.
    I wonder who that is then lmao. That is definitely the costa mesa apartments, and I don't recognize those pics from the last 2 years.

  2. #3581
    Quote Originally Posted by PePe44  [View Original Post]
    Surprise! That was not her from the pics. Saw her yesterday.
    How was she otherwise?

  3. #3580
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaStylez  [View Original Post]
    The ad says they are only representative:

    "Slim Curvy 34 D Korean SOI in Costa Mesa 10 am-7 pm *pics used are to represent Soi's body style and face*.
    Surprise! That was not her from the pics. Saw her yesterday.

  4. #3579

    Mispresentation: not acceptable!

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaStylez  [View Original Post]
    The ad says they are only representative:

    "Slim Curvy 34 D Korean SOI in Costa Mesa 10 am-7 pm *pics used are to represent Soi's body style and face*.
    I got blacklisted by AW for calling them out for misrepresentation the last few sessions! Told them that it was not really necessary to do that if the quality was there!

    But whatever! I got so many other places that I can rely on without gettjng made a fool of. Plus the girls seem to rotate through different bookers!

  5. #3578
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14  [View Original Post]
    There is a new girl named SOY from SAG, the pictures are taken at the familiar Costa Mesa apartments. Must be real pics with photoshop, then. I am always intrigued by real pics.
    The ad says they are only representative:

    "Slim Curvy 34 D Korean SOI in Costa Mesa 10 am-7 pm *pics used are to represent Soi's body style and face*.

  6. #3577
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14  [View Original Post]
    There is a new girl named SOY from SAG, the pictures are taken at the familiar Costa Mesa apartments. Must be real pics with photoshop, then. I am always intrigued by real pics.
    I'll TOFTT this one. Booking today.

  7. #3576
    There is a new girl named SOY from SAG, the pictures are taken at the familiar Costa Mesa apartments. Must be real pics with photoshop, then. I am always intrigued by real pics.

  8. #3575
    Quote Originally Posted by Pand25  [View Original Post]
    She is available this weekend, but so is White, Capri and a few more. Would like to know how much see resembles the pic's. Older is fine with me,. As long as they are in shape and provide xlnt service. I will pass on any good info. But may see one of the ones I already know. I never fucked Tera for one reason or another, may give her a spin around the block, I hear she can go to pound town and rimms as well. Anyone fuck her and have some info?
    Those are real pics from sophia. Just a pale slim older asian girl with Cs. Obviously, photoshopped though. Go for it LOL.

  9. #3574

    Tera

    I've seen Tera multiple times. She's gained some weight over the years but is still in better shape than Nika who I saw previously. Also is younger than Nika but a little taller. Tera always gives shower preview but never rimmed with me. I like her service and have always come back when it's been a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pand25  [View Original Post]
    She is available this weekend, but so is White, Capri and a few more. Would like to know how much see resembles the pic's. Older is fine with me,. As long as they are in shape and provide xlnt service. I will pass on any good info. But may see one of the ones I already know. I never fucked Tera for one reason or another, may give her a spin around the block, I hear she can go to pound town and rimms as well. Anyone fuck her and have some info?

  10. #3573

    Sophia

    She is available this weekend, but so is White, Capri and a few more. Would like to know how much see resembles the pic's. Older is fine with me,. As long as they are in shape and provide xlnt service. I will pass on any good info. But may see one of the ones I already know. I never fucked Tera for one reason or another, may give her a spin around the block, I hear she can go to pound town and rimms as well. Anyone fuck her and have some info?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14  [View Original Post]
    Sophia is an OC legend, but she is old apparently. Her service is supposed to be great. I am hesitant to see her.

  11. #3572
    Quote Originally Posted by Pand25  [View Original Post]
    Ok Gents. Can anyone share some info on Nika or Sophia? Have picked up a little info, but would like to see some current info. Nika looks familiar, just can't place who she reminds me of.

    Thanks!
    Sophia is an OC legend, but she is old apparently. Her service is supposed to be great. I am hesitant to see her.

  12. #3571

    Nika

    Thanks for toftt, good info. I suppose, as always, YMMV. But I will check her off the list for now. She won't last long with mediocre service.

    Quote Originally Posted by KalvinHobbs  [View Original Post]
    I tried Nika and I can see the pics being her but of course P.S. I'd guess mid 30's, she has stomach rolls. No kiss before just led to room then some kissing before bt and shower, no preview. Back in room some BBBJ then hat on and she didn't do too much on top was pretty short before I took control. She was able to take a pounding for quite a while, I'll give her that. Oh yea she adds lube right before I enter and spits out during BJ. Ended up finishing with HJ and I guess cim but not really, assuming cim means she takes it all in. First time doing that and she was more of just kissing with the mouth during HJ and I exploded mostly onto myself since I was lying down and maybe a little in her mouth. No tongue during kissing at all. Doesn't seem like she knows much English, didn't try to chat at all. Once finished showered and out the door with like 15 minutes left.

    edit: oh yea i forgot to add she let me fov fiv after i was finishing w/the hj after quite a while lol. she added some lube before she gestured i can finger her and i believe she said dont go to deep

  13. #3570
    Quote Originally Posted by KalvinHobbs  [View Original Post]
    I tried Nika and I can see the pics being her but of course P.S. I'd guess mid 30's, she has stomach rolls. No kiss before just led to room then some kissing before bt and shower, no preview. Back in room some BBBJ then hat on and she didn't do too much on top was pretty short before I took control. She was able to take a pounding for quite a while, I'll give her that. Oh yea she adds lube right before I enter and spits out during BJ. Ended up finishing with HJ and I guess cim but not really, assuming cim means she takes it all in. First time doing that and she was more of just kissing with the mouth during HJ and I exploded mostly onto myself since I was lying down and maybe a little in her mouth. No tongue during kissing at all. Doesn't seem like she knows much English, didn't try to chat at all. Once finished showered and out the door with like 15 minutes left.

    edit: oh yea i forgot to add she let me fov fiv after i was finishing w/the hj after quite a while lol. she added some lube before she gestured i can finger her and i believe she said dont go to deep
    Saw Nika the other day. I would say she is 40+. Rolls on tummy, very disappointed vs the pics. If pics are real, they are probably outdated by at least 10 years. Not much LFK or DFK, kept going at it for BBBJ as if she wanted you to finish fast. I left in 20 min. No return for me, should've went with someone else.

  14. #3569

    Nika cakdolls / kstars

    Quote Originally Posted by Pand25  [View Original Post]
    Ok Gents. Can anyone share some info on Nika or Sophia? Have picked up a little info, but would like to see some current info. Nika looks familiar, just can't place who she reminds me of.

    Thanks!
    I tried Nika and I can see the pics being her but of course P.S. I'd guess mid 30's, she has stomach rolls. No kiss before just led to room then some kissing before bt and shower, no preview. Back in room some BBBJ then hat on and she didn't do too much on top was pretty short before I took control. She was able to take a pounding for quite a while, I'll give her that. Oh yea she adds lube right before I enter and spits out during BJ. Ended up finishing with HJ and I guess cim but not really, assuming cim means she takes it all in. First time doing that and she was more of just kissing with the mouth during HJ and I exploded mostly onto myself since I was lying down and maybe a little in her mouth. No tongue during kissing at all. Doesn't seem like she knows much English, didn't try to chat at all. Once finished showered and out the door with like 15 minutes left.

    edit: oh yea i forgot to add she let me fov fiv after i was finishing w/the hj after quite a while lol. she added some lube before she gestured i can finger her and i believe she said dont go to deep

  15. #3568

    Nika & Sophia Kstars / CKD

    Ok Gents. Can anyone share some info on Nika or Sophia? Have picked up a little info, but would like to see some current info. Nika looks familiar, just can't place who she reminds me of.

    Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape