Thread: Asian PLEASER discussion forum (please post reviews in the review forum)
+
Add Report
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 6419
-
07-04-22 14:38 #3584Senior Member

Posts: 245It's Cosmo from KTown that rides down here to fill in some spaces for OC. Looks nice, young, and has to be in her late 20's to 30's. Face kind of looks Filipino and tanned dark skin. Long hair with orangish hued bleach while her dark hair is fighting to get out! High energy and no script. Touch of fun ADD. Big ass boobs that kind of hang here to there. She does what she feels, BBBJ you and then standing DG, HJ to Mish, it's a show and she never lets you go soft. Body like a Filipino or southeast asian. Tallish and dancing all over the room. Saw her schedule and she is stacked booked her and LA. Great girl and as wild as she gets cleanliness is her focus. She knows she is high volume and sees the doc sooner than not to keep herself clean. If you like kissing she is yours. Recommended and time went too quickly as she rushes you along somewhat.
Originally Posted by Scribwal
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 11:57 #3583Senior Member

Posts: 361I wonder who that is then lmao. That is definitely the costa mesa apartments, and I don't recognize those pics from the last 2 years.
Originally Posted by PePe44
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 10:16 #3582Senior Member

Posts: 36How was she otherwise?
Originally Posted by PePe44
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 09:57 #3581Senior Member

Posts: 245Surprise! That was not her from the pics. Saw her yesterday.
Originally Posted by TnaStylez
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 02:47 #3580Senior Member

Posts: 188Mispresentation: not acceptable!
I got blacklisted by AW for calling them out for misrepresentation the last few sessions! Told them that it was not really necessary to do that if the quality was there!
Originally Posted by TnaStylez
[View Original Post]
But whatever! I got so many other places that I can rely on without gettjng made a fool of. Plus the girls seem to rotate through different bookers!
-
07-03-22 17:04 #3579Senior Member

Posts: 403The ad says they are only representative:
Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14
[View Original Post]
"Slim Curvy 34 D Korean SOI in Costa Mesa 10 am-7 pm *pics used are to represent Soi's body style and face*.
-
07-03-22 14:07 #3578Senior Member

Posts: 245I'll TOFTT this one. Booking today.
Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 12:57 #3577Senior Member

Posts: 361There is a new girl named SOY from SAG, the pictures are taken at the familiar Costa Mesa apartments. Must be real pics with photoshop, then. I am always intrigued by real pics.
-
07-03-22 11:48 #3576Senior Member

Posts: 361Those are real pics from sophia. Just a pale slim older asian girl with Cs. Obviously, photoshopped though. Go for it LOL.
Originally Posted by Pand25
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 10:01 #3575Senior Member

Posts: 112Tera
I've seen Tera multiple times. She's gained some weight over the years but is still in better shape than Nika who I saw previously. Also is younger than Nika but a little taller. Tera always gives shower preview but never rimmed with me. I like her service and have always come back when it's been a while.
Originally Posted by Pand25
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 03:07 #3574Senior Member

Posts: 212Sophia
She is available this weekend, but so is White, Capri and a few more. Would like to know how much see resembles the pic's. Older is fine with me,. As long as they are in shape and provide xlnt service. I will pass on any good info. But may see one of the ones I already know. I never fucked Tera for one reason or another, may give her a spin around the block, I hear she can go to pound town and rimms as well. Anyone fuck her and have some info?
Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 22:10 #3573Senior Member

Posts: 361Sophia is an OC legend, but she is old apparently. Her service is supposed to be great. I am hesitant to see her.
Originally Posted by Pand25
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 17:22 #3572Senior Member

Posts: 212Nika
Thanks for toftt, good info. I suppose, as always, YMMV. But I will check her off the list for now. She won't last long with mediocre service.
Originally Posted by KalvinHobbs
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 17:21 #3571Senior Member

Posts: 90Saw Nika the other day. I would say she is 40+. Rolls on tummy, very disappointed vs the pics. If pics are real, they are probably outdated by at least 10 years. Not much LFK or DFK, kept going at it for BBBJ as if she wanted you to finish fast. I left in 20 min. No return for me, should've went with someone else.
Originally Posted by KalvinHobbs
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 16:05 #3570Senior Member

Posts: 262Nika cakdolls / kstars
I tried Nika and I can see the pics being her but of course P.S. I'd guess mid 30's, she has stomach rolls. No kiss before just led to room then some kissing before bt and shower, no preview. Back in room some BBBJ then hat on and she didn't do too much on top was pretty short before I took control. She was able to take a pounding for quite a while, I'll give her that. Oh yea she adds lube right before I enter and spits out during BJ. Ended up finishing with HJ and I guess cim but not really, assuming cim means she takes it all in. First time doing that and she was more of just kissing with the mouth during HJ and I exploded mostly onto myself since I was lying down and maybe a little in her mouth. No tongue during kissing at all. Doesn't seem like she knows much English, didn't try to chat at all. Once finished showered and out the door with like 15 minutes left.
Originally Posted by Pand25
[View Original Post]
edit: oh yea i forgot to add she let me fov fiv after i was finishing w/the hj after quite a while lol. she added some lube before she gestured i can finger her and i believe she said dont go to deep











Reply With Quote






