Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 18817
-
07-02-22 16:54 #14017Senior Member

Posts: 317Melissa 003
Anybody seen her lately? I saw her once since she lost her place, was bouncing around, I wonder if she has gone down the rabbit hole. I liked her. YD.
-
07-01-22 07:26 #14016Senior Member

Posts: 90I thought so. I've never seen her so I don't know anything about her but I see her post all the time.
Originally Posted by Willfe
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 00:15 #14015Regular Member

Posts: 22Lingerie Shops
Are there lingerie shops that operate as undercover tug places? I've seen them in Tampa, but do we have any in Orlando specifically? I like the idea of taking the cashier to the back room and having them "model" something for me.
-
06-30-22 23:34 #14014Senior Member

Posts: 27Anyone seen her before?
Hey fellas,
Has anyone had a dream about this one before? There is never any feedback on her ads, but I've seen her posting for the better part of 2 years so I feel like someone has had to seen her in a dream before.
Thanks in advance for any tales whether good or bad.
-
06-30-22 21:42 #14013Senior Member

Posts: 199Mahogany
Has anyone seen this provider? She is right down my alley. But I don't usually go outside of Orange County specially with out references.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/85073320
-
06-30-22 20:26 #14012Senior Member

Posts: 66Damn. I did it once
When I was just starting out hooker-lookin and before pulling the trigger for the first time, I asked a friend that was in his 40's (I was in my mid-20's) where the SWs were located. That idiot said man, any one of the side streets along Dixie Hwy are full of them. So, there I went, up and down Dixie from Rivera Beach to Delray. All I saw was a lot of nothing. I cruised that strip for weeks and got to know it well enough to find only skanks. One night I saw a hot Hispanic girl walking down Dixie but she had darted down a side street in S West Palm before I could you. Anyway, I got the balls to swoop then drove up real slow and rolled down my window like a real player. I didn't get a word out before that chick said. I AM NOT A HOOKER! I took off like a scalded dog.
Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy
[View Original Post]
What did I do? I drove North a few miles where I had earlier passed a "skank" and she got me off in about 1 minute flat. From that night on. It was on man!
-
06-30-22 15:33 #14011Regular Member

Posts: 12Yeah, that's her. That or it's her identical twin in the mugshot.
Originally Posted by Chris355
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 15:25 #14010Senior Member

Posts: 723Familiar
1 nonly was involved with them.
Originally Posted by HyperPiper
[View Original Post]
She disappeared to go to Clearwater for awhile also.
Might be why she suddenly went silent.
-
06-30-22 15:20 #14009Senior Member

Posts: 90I'm horrible with faces but is this her?
Originally Posted by Plex10
[View Original Post]
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/84780191
-
06-30-22 15:18 #14008Regular Member

Posts: 6I want to say at one time it was Carolina, but I recognize her. Spoke once over a year ago, said from Atlanta then was moving to Kissimmee.
Originally Posted by BenDover0906
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 15:15 #14007Senior Member

Posts: 246The time I saw her was last year. Don't think her ad mentioned any doubles or anything. Or rather she never mentioned anything about it.
Originally Posted by Plex10
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 15:05 #14006Senior Member

Posts: 681Oh dammmn
Pretty sure the teenage girl is girl she apparently started doing doubles with according to one monger. Imagine getting busted during that meetup. Risky business.
Originally Posted by HyperPiper
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 09:28 #14005Senior Member

Posts: 61Still Open
As of last night, it's still open!
Originally Posted by DirectHold129
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 02:21 #14004Senior Member

Posts: 556Great review, thanks for posting the price list!
Originally Posted by WayneAshley380
[View Original Post]
I will drive by this week to check it out. Melody always looked like the perimeter was not secure. Hopefully this is better, need a place for my UTRs and FWBs.
X Hotel had another spot in town I thought. Maybe on Colonial? Any info there is appreciated.
-
06-29-22 23:35 #14003Senior Member

Posts: 886If their still good looking, why not.
Originally Posted by DavidTnOrl
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






