Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 321 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 371 421 821 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 18818
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14018
    Quote Originally Posted by JackRed  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

    Has anyone had a dream about this one before? There is never any feedback on her ads, but I've seen her posting for the better part of 2 years so I feel like someone has had to seen her in a dream before.

    Thanks in advance for any tales whether good or bad.
    Sorry, here's the link.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/85090557

  2. #14017

    Melissa 003

    Anybody seen her lately? I saw her once since she lost her place, was bouncing around, I wonder if she has gone down the rabbit hole. I liked her. YD.

  3. #14016
    Quote Originally Posted by Willfe  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, that's her. That or it's her identical twin in the mugshot.
    I thought so. I've never seen her so I don't know anything about her but I see her post all the time.

  4. #14015

    Lingerie Shops

    Are there lingerie shops that operate as undercover tug places? I've seen them in Tampa, but do we have any in Orlando specifically? I like the idea of taking the cashier to the back room and having them "model" something for me.

  5. #14014

    Anyone seen her before?

    Hey fellas,

    Has anyone had a dream about this one before? There is never any feedback on her ads, but I've seen her posting for the better part of 2 years so I feel like someone has had to seen her in a dream before.

    Thanks in advance for any tales whether good or bad.

  6. #14013

    Mahogany

    Has anyone seen this provider? She is right down my alley. But I don't usually go outside of Orange County specially with out references.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/85073320

  7. #14012

    Damn. I did it once

    Quote Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Well folks in approximately twelve or so years of mongering I asked a civilian for favors LOL. I was at the wawa off Goldenrod and Curry Ford when a cute latina I saw twenty five to thirty year old a little chubby came up and asked "Hi can I get a ride to Pershing Walmart my homegirl is meeting me there". I quickly replied while at the gas pump do you have just a few dollars for gas. Her reply was I only have debit card I can buy you food or something inside. Well me being me I said well I am just getting gas I am not hungry would you do something else. The look she gave me and her reply of "fuck no ill wait" was priceless. I hopped in my car and drove off. Was she a worker I doubt it but like the saying is Gas cash or ass nothing is free. LOL.
    When I was just starting out hooker-lookin and before pulling the trigger for the first time, I asked a friend that was in his 40's (I was in my mid-20's) where the SWs were located. That idiot said man, any one of the side streets along Dixie Hwy are full of them. So, there I went, up and down Dixie from Rivera Beach to Delray. All I saw was a lot of nothing. I cruised that strip for weeks and got to know it well enough to find only skanks. One night I saw a hot Hispanic girl walking down Dixie but she had darted down a side street in S West Palm before I could you. Anyway, I got the balls to swoop then drove up real slow and rolled down my window like a real player. I didn't get a word out before that chick said. I AM NOT A HOOKER! I took off like a scalded dog.

    What did I do? I drove North a few miles where I had earlier passed a "skank" and she got me off in about 1 minute flat. From that night on. It was on man!

  8. #14011
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris355  [View Original Post]
    I'm horrible with faces but is this her?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/84780191
    Yeah, that's her. That or it's her identical twin in the mugshot.

  9. #14010

    Familiar

    Quote Originally Posted by HyperPiper  [View Original Post]
    Damn she's that person I saw when she was renting a room by Champions Gate. She can slurp the noodle for half an hour non stop.
    1 nonly was involved with them.

    She disappeared to go to Clearwater for awhile also.

    Might be why she suddenly went silent.

  10. #14009
    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure the teenage girl is girl she apparently started doing doubles with according to one monger. Imagine getting busted during that meetup. Risky business.
    I'm horrible with faces but is this her?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/84780191

  11. #14008
    Quote Originally Posted by BenDover0906  [View Original Post]
    Possibly she goes by miracle and is all over.
    I want to say at one time it was Carolina, but I recognize her. Spoke once over a year ago, said from Atlanta then was moving to Kissimmee.

  12. #14007
    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure the teenage girl is girl she apparently started doing doubles with according to one monger. Imagine getting busted during that meetup. Risky business.
    The time I saw her was last year. Don't think her ad mentioned any doubles or anything. Or rather she never mentioned anything about it.

  13. #14006

    Oh dammmn

    Quote Originally Posted by HyperPiper  [View Original Post]
    Damn she's that person I saw when she was renting a room by Champions Gate. She can slurp the noodle for half an hour non stop.
    Pretty sure the teenage girl is girl she apparently started doing doubles with according to one monger. Imagine getting busted during that meetup. Risky business.

  14. #14005

    Still Open

    Quote Originally Posted by DirectHold129  [View Original Post]
    I saw that the sign was covered and no cars in the lot. Did this place close?
    As of last night, it's still open!

  15. #14004
    Quote Originally Posted by WayneAshley380  [View Original Post]
    Went to the new Zada Hotel last night.
    Great review, thanks for posting the price list!

    I will drive by this week to check it out. Melody always looked like the perimeter was not secure. Hopefully this is better, need a place for my UTRs and FWBs.

    X Hotel had another spot in town I thought. Maybe on Colonial? Any info there is appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape