Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 322 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 372 422 822 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 18818
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14003
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidTnOrl  [View Original Post]
    A quick question guys, my work brings me into a lot of older women's homes. Most are widowed or single. Some are still decent looking with nice-ish bodies. The oldest I have been with was 59. Have any of you guys been with women 65,70+? If so was it worth the effort or should I stay with the 20's and 30's women? Thank you.
    If their still good looking, why not.

  2. #14002

    Age Limit for Good Sex

    A quick question guys, my work brings me into a lot of older women's homes. Most are widowed or single. Some are still decent looking with nice-ish bodies. The oldest I have been with was 59. Have any of you guys been with women 65,70+? If so was it worth the effort or should I stay with the 20's and 30's women? Thank you.

  3. #14001
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131
    Quote Originally Posted by DirectHold129  [View Original Post]
    I saw that the sign was covered and no cars in the lot. Did this place close?
    I just passed by there from APK. If you look beyond that white privacy fence the neon OPEN sign is lit.

  4. #14000
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131
    Quote Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Well folks in approximately twelve or so years of mongering I asked a civilian for favors LOL. I was at the wawa off Goldenrod and Curry Ford when a cute latina I saw twenty five to thirty year old a little chubby came up and asked "Hi can I get a ride to Pershing Walmart my homegirl is meeting me there". I quickly replied while at the gas pump do you have just a few dollars for gas. Her reply was I only have debit card I can buy you food or something inside. Well me being me I said well I am just getting gas I am not hungry would you do something else. The look she gave me and her reply of "fuck no ill wait" was priceless. I hopped in my car and drove off. Was she a worker I doubt it but like the saying is Gas cash or ass nothing is free. LOL.
    Nice, hehehe.

  5. #13999
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Caller I'd

    Do any of you have a recommendation for a good caller I'd app? I have used Verizon's paid version with crappy results. I also use Tmobile's paid version which works ok. But I am looking for alternatives. I don't mind paying for it as long as it's solid.

  6. #13998

    Gfe

    I'm looking for a good GFE provider for an outcall. Ill be in the O in a few months and I'm scouting talent. I want the real good looking ones & I'm comfortable with 300 hr.

  7. #13997

    Miracle

    Quote Originally Posted by CDieselD  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...lando/84277335

    Did this one used to go by a different name in the past? Looks familiar but can't figure it out.
    Possibly she goes by miracle and is all over.

  8. #13996

    Discussion: Natalia

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    You should have waited. She's not ugly. I saw her a while back for a QV, which lasted about 30 mins. A nice wild-and-sweaty time with her.
    She not ugly but when I saw her she had management next door so be careful. Also I didn't get completely strip when I hit she got dirt on my jeans. So another strike. All together tho she's cool, cute, with a great ass.

  9. #13995

    Words are Free.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    You basically had 2 possible outcomes, the one you got or the one where she blows you on the way to Walmart! Considering your worst case scenario was a "fuck no" look from her, seems like it was worth the effort!
    I often ask even if there is a very remote chance. Last one was a woman walking to 7-11. She passed. 3 other times maybe more, I would answer Craigslist post from women looking for a job. Cleaning, massage, even one was looking for extra $ for the start of school. Money talks. Even a few that were free. COVID and Only fans shit fucked everything up.

  10. #13994

    Emily / Stephanie

    Spinner MILF from the Seaworld / airport area. Has anyone seen or heard from her? Mrs. Tito's?

  11. #13993

    It was worth a shot!

    Quote Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Well folks in approximately twelve or so years of mongering I asked a civilian for favors LOL. I was at the wawa off Goldenrod and Curry Ford when a cute latina I saw twenty five to thirty year old a little chubby came up and asked "Hi can I get a ride to Pershing Walmart my homegirl is meeting me there". I quickly replied while at the gas pump do you have just a few dollars for gas. Her reply was I only have debit card I can buy you food or something inside. Well me being me I said well I am just getting gas I am not hungry would you do something else. The look she gave me and her reply of "fuck no ill wait" was priceless. I hopped in my car and drove off. Was she a worker I doubt it but like the saying is Gas cash or ass nothing is free. LOL.
    You basically had 2 possible outcomes, the one you got or the one where she blows you on the way to Walmart! Considering your worst case scenario was a "fuck no" look from her, seems like it was worth the effort!

  12. #13992
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallPeepee100  [View Original Post]
    Tiffany redhead gone? A true travesty. My guess would be pregnant.
    The last time I actually saw her she mentioned that her baby daddy had died (who I also think was managing her). And the last response I got from text she said she out of town taking a break.

  13. #13991

    Sucky comms

    I tried several times to hit her up but her communication isn't the greatest.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    You should have waited. She's not ugly. I saw her a while back for a QV, which lasted about 30 mins. A nice wild-and-sweaty time with her.

  14. #13990

    Motel X aka Geneva

    Quote Originally Posted by DirectHold129  [View Original Post]
    I saw that the sign was covered and no cars in the lot. Did this place close?
    I know a girl that goes there almost daily. I seen her yesterday and text her today, no mention of anything being closed. At times they have shut down one side of the motel. No water, construction etc. It was far better when Dan the man ran it.

  15. #13989

    Massage Independant HE

    May not be the right place to ask, but I'm new to the site. But where is the best list to find independent massage with HE or options for more? Thank you in advance--clmnt.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape