Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 18820
-
06-30-22 15:20 #14005Senior Member

Posts: 90I'm horrible with faces but is this her?
Originally Posted by Plex10
[View Original Post]
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/84780191
-
06-30-22 15:18 #14004Regular Member

Posts: 6I want to say at one time it was Carolina, but I recognize her. Spoke once over a year ago, said from Atlanta then was moving to Kissimmee.
Originally Posted by BenDover0906
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 15:15 #14003Senior Member

Posts: 247The time I saw her was last year. Don't think her ad mentioned any doubles or anything. Or rather she never mentioned anything about it.
Originally Posted by Plex10
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 15:05 #14002Senior Member

Posts: 681Oh dammmn
Pretty sure the teenage girl is girl she apparently started doing doubles with according to one monger. Imagine getting busted during that meetup. Risky business.
Originally Posted by HyperPiper
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 09:28 #14001Senior Member

Posts: 61Still Open
As of last night, it's still open!
Originally Posted by DirectHold129
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 02:21 #14000Senior Member

Posts: 556Great review, thanks for posting the price list!
Originally Posted by WayneAshley380
[View Original Post]
I will drive by this week to check it out. Melody always looked like the perimeter was not secure. Hopefully this is better, need a place for my UTRs and FWBs.
X Hotel had another spot in town I thought. Maybe on Colonial? Any info there is appreciated.
-
06-29-22 23:35 #13999Senior Member

Posts: 887If their still good looking, why not.
Originally Posted by DavidTnOrl
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 21:03 #13998Senior Member

Posts: 187Age Limit for Good Sex
A quick question guys, my work brings me into a lot of older women's homes. Most are widowed or single. Some are still decent looking with nice-ish bodies. The oldest I have been with was 59. Have any of you guys been with women 65,70+? If so was it worth the effort or should I stay with the 20's and 30's women? Thank you.
-
06-29-22 15:45 #13997Senior Member

Posts: 131I just passed by there from APK. If you look beyond that white privacy fence the neon OPEN sign is lit.
Originally Posted by DirectHold129
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 15:12 #13996Senior Member

Posts: 131Nice, hehehe.
Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 14:28 #13995Senior Member

Posts: 1172Caller I'd
Do any of you have a recommendation for a good caller I'd app? I have used Verizon's paid version with crappy results. I also use Tmobile's paid version which works ok. But I am looking for alternatives. I don't mind paying for it as long as it's solid.
-
06-28-22 13:19 #13994Senior Member

Posts: 60Gfe
I'm looking for a good GFE provider for an outcall. Ill be in the O in a few months and I'm scouting talent. I want the real good looking ones & I'm comfortable with 300 hr.
-
06-28-22 12:02 #13993Senior Member

Posts: 60Miracle
Possibly she goes by miracle and is all over.
Originally Posted by CDieselD
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 12:00 #13992Senior Member

Posts: 60Discussion: Natalia
She not ugly but when I saw her she had management next door so be careful. Also I didn't get completely strip when I hit she got dirt on my jeans. So another strike. All together tho she's cool, cute, with a great ass.
Originally Posted by DonkCament
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 14:00 #13991Senior Member

Posts: 187Words are Free.
I often ask even if there is a very remote chance. Last one was a woman walking to 7-11. She passed. 3 other times maybe more, I would answer Craigslist post from women looking for a job. Cleaning, massage, even one was looking for extra $ for the start of school. Money talks. Even a few that were free. COVID and Only fans shit fucked everything up.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






