Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 16047
-
07-02-22 23:44 #10242Senior Member

Posts: 339Xing spa
Went thru 12+ pages but didn't see anything on this place. Anyone been to Xing spa spring mtn. Was wondering what would be the best place for older asian MILF that is open to bb or more, just not old hag grannies. Would love a 20 yo but don't want the bs haggle with so so service.
-
07-01-22 17:21 #10241Senior Member

Posts: 56Place is legit. No extras.
Originally Posted by VegasFish
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 13:52 #10240Senior Member

Posts: 258Thai
I have yet to find a Thai place with FS, let alone extras.
Originally Posted by VegasFish
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 21:36 #10239Regular Member

Posts: 25Thai massage
Saw a sign on Deer Springs and Hawalapi for a Thai massage. Don't imagine anyone has tried it out?
-
06-30-22 17:39 #10238Senior Member

Posts: 147Korean Agency PSE / BBFS Thread
Go to the Korean Agency PSE / BBFS thread for all the information.
Originally Posted by NemphoManiac77
[View Original Post]
http://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/cont...p?co_id=hitomi
-
06-30-22 15:33 #10237Senior Member

Posts: 82Ltlv
Can someone share the contact info?
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 01:34 #10236Senior Member

Posts: 582LTLV location
There are a few locations but all about 10-15 minutes in normal traffic if you're coming from center strip (e. G. Bellagio).
Originally Posted by BossMan58
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 22:28 #10235Senior Member

Posts: 214Location
Once you have an appointment, the booker will give you the address.
Originally Posted by EggplantEmoji3
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 21:42 #10234Banned Member

Posts: 521Ltlv
LTLV is an agency not a storefront. Multiple locations. Thorough screening.
Originally Posted by BossMan58
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 20:40 #10233Senior Member

Posts: 70Ltlv
Yes, I'm coming to Las Vegas next week I would love to know where this place is at and the name.
Originally Posted by EggplantEmoji3
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 19:55 #10232Regular Member

Posts: 8Table Shower
Been out of the scene for some years but looking to dip back in this weekend. Any spots offer a decent table shower with a good ending? I'm not picky about age or looks and not looking for FS. Thanks all!
-
06-29-22 18:36 #10231Regular Member

Posts: 7Ltlv
Where's LTLV at?
Originally Posted by OysterClam
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 12:59 #10230Senior Member

Posts: 248This Technique Works At Massage Parlors
Demanding your money back at a MP after being ripped off is easy. They have a privilege license and they do not want the Police involved. Chances are the girl isn't even properly licensed. The owner does not want issues with the cops or the County licensing department.
We all have been in a massage place where they get busy. Instead of turning down the extra overload of customers, the girls accept them and cut everybody early. Why not, they are making $60 a pop. They rip you off and everybody is scared to speak up and leave. Not Me! I sit in the lobby and knock on doors and tell everybody the Police have been called. That pisses the crap out of the customers and they bolt. I make noise and the girls always give me back my money.
I had a girl at the 2 story massage place (since closed) on Paradise (north of Sahara on east side) keep my change and say it was her tip. (she did nothing extra) and wouldn't give it back. So I sat in the lobby and chased her customers away. A half hour later she was screaming she called the police on me and I should leave. I stayed and said she was going to jail for theft. She threw my money back at me and told me to leave. I said where is my massage money and she went ape shit. I sat back down and waited. She got on the telephone and screamed into the phone in Chinese and hung up. She threw my massage money at me and told me she would get me. I sat back down to show her I wasn't afraid.
Of course, this technique won't work at a incall. You will most definitely end up in a fight for the money with a pimp or BF. I would not recommend it.
I read the reports on this site about guys getting ripped off all the time. They cause more issues for everybody else. Sort of like the guys that overpay and then the next guy is expected to pay that extra amount also.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 20:20 #10229Senior Member

Posts: 298940 Dollars
And you got your money back? Hell for that upclose show that's cheaper then going to the strip clubs it was basically free, I am down for that!
Originally Posted by Chuck4
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 19:14 #10228Senior Member

Posts: 582We need more guys like you
Instead of the guys paying for $200 for HJ.
Originally Posted by Chuck4
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





