Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10243

    Xing

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Went thru 12+ pages but didn't see anything on this place. Anyone been to Xing spa spring mtn. Was wondering what would be the best place for older asian MILF that is open to bb or more, just not old hag grannies. Would love a 20 yo but don't want the bs haggle with so so service.
    There are positive reviews on RM, but they are not MILFs.

  2. #10242

    Xing spa

    Went thru 12+ pages but didn't see anything on this place. Anyone been to Xing spa spring mtn. Was wondering what would be the best place for older asian MILF that is open to bb or more, just not old hag grannies. Would love a 20 yo but don't want the bs haggle with so so service.

  3. #10241
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasFish  [View Original Post]
    Saw a sign on Deer Springs and Hawalapi for a Thai massage. Don't imagine anyone has tried it out?
    Place is legit. No extras.

  4. #10240

    Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasFish  [View Original Post]
    Saw a sign on Deer Springs and Hawalapi for a Thai massage. Don't imagine anyone has tried it out?
    I have yet to find a Thai place with FS, let alone extras.

  5. #10239

    Thai massage

    Saw a sign on Deer Springs and Hawalapi for a Thai massage. Don't imagine anyone has tried it out?

  6. #10238

    Korean Agency PSE / BBFS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by NemphoManiac77  [View Original Post]
    Can someone share the contact info?
    Go to the Korean Agency PSE / BBFS thread for all the information.

    http://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/cont...p?co_id=hitomi

  7. #10237

    Ltlv

    Can someone share the contact info?

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    There are a few locations but all about 10-15 minutes in normal traffic if you're coming from center strip (e. G. Bellagio).

  8. #10236

    LTLV location

    There are a few locations but all about 10-15 minutes in normal traffic if you're coming from center strip (e. G. Bellagio).

    Quote Originally Posted by BossMan58  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I'm coming to Las Vegas next week I would love to know where this place is at and the name.

  9. #10235

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by EggplantEmoji3  [View Original Post]
    Where's LTLV at?
    Once you have an appointment, the booker will give you the address.

  10. #10234

    Ltlv

    LTLV is an agency not a storefront. Multiple locations. Thorough screening.

    Quote Originally Posted by BossMan58  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I'm coming to Las Vegas next week I would love to know where this place is at and the name.

  11. #10233

    Ltlv

    Quote Originally Posted by EggplantEmoji3  [View Original Post]
    Where's LTLV at?
    Yes, I'm coming to Las Vegas next week I would love to know where this place is at and the name.

  12. #10232

    Table Shower

    Been out of the scene for some years but looking to dip back in this weekend. Any spots offer a decent table shower with a good ending? I'm not picky about age or looks and not looking for FS. Thanks all!

  13. #10231

    Ltlv

    Quote Originally Posted by OysterClam  [View Original Post]
    She's in Ohio.

    Spend an extra $30 and go to LTLV. Pretty much all of those girls will eat your ass.
    Where's LTLV at?

  14. #10230

    This Technique Works At Massage Parlors

    Demanding your money back at a MP after being ripped off is easy. They have a privilege license and they do not want the Police involved. Chances are the girl isn't even properly licensed. The owner does not want issues with the cops or the County licensing department.

    We all have been in a massage place where they get busy. Instead of turning down the extra overload of customers, the girls accept them and cut everybody early. Why not, they are making $60 a pop. They rip you off and everybody is scared to speak up and leave. Not Me! I sit in the lobby and knock on doors and tell everybody the Police have been called. That pisses the crap out of the customers and they bolt. I make noise and the girls always give me back my money.

    I had a girl at the 2 story massage place (since closed) on Paradise (north of Sahara on east side) keep my change and say it was her tip. (she did nothing extra) and wouldn't give it back. So I sat in the lobby and chased her customers away. A half hour later she was screaming she called the police on me and I should leave. I stayed and said she was going to jail for theft. She threw my money back at me and told me to leave. I said where is my massage money and she went ape shit. I sat back down and waited. She got on the telephone and screamed into the phone in Chinese and hung up. She threw my massage money at me and told me she would get me. I sat back down to show her I wasn't afraid.

    Of course, this technique won't work at a incall. You will most definitely end up in a fight for the money with a pimp or BF. I would not recommend it.

    I read the reports on this site about guys getting ripped off all the time. They cause more issues for everybody else. Sort of like the guys that overpay and then the next guy is expected to pay that extra amount also.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    And you got your money back? Hell for that upclose show that's cheaper then going to the strip clubs it was basically free, I am down for that!

  15. #10229
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    40 Dollars

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck4  [View Original Post]
    Still on my quest for the perfect massage.

    Went to Sun Spa at Flamingo and Sandhill.

    Paid $40 for 1/2 hr massage. Got undressed and face down. A girl walks in and stands by my head and leans over and rubs her boobs against my head while she massaged my ass. Then taps my head with her finger and I raised my head. She lifts up her dress and shows her private parts and encourages me to feel her. Naturally I tried to slide a finger in her ass. I guess my fingernails are prevalent and she "ouched ". LOL.

    Wants $200 for a HJ and I laughed. Then wants $200 for a BJ and I laughed. For amusement I tell her I want the ass. She doesn't understand but finally gets it and says no. I start to get up and she pushes me down and says okay. I tell her I am going to fuck her ass hard and sideways too. Lmao. She finally gets what I am saying and calls mamasan. The old lady asks me what I want and says they don't do that here. I get up and now the old lady changes her mind and speaks to the young girl. The girl is going "no. No " It was so friggan funny.

    Anyways, they give me back my $40 and I leave.

    All I wanted was a massage. But it was so funny the whole ordeal.
    And you got your money back? Hell for that upclose show that's cheaper then going to the strip clubs it was basically free, I am down for that!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape