Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 16047
-
06-28-22 18:08 #10227Senior Member

Posts: 248Sun Spa at Flamingo and Sandhill
Still on my quest for the perfect massage.
Went to Sun Spa at Flamingo and Sandhill.
Paid $40 for 1/2 hr massage. Got undressed and face down. A girl walks in and stands by my head and leans over and rubs her boobs against my head while she massaged my ass. Then taps my head with her finger and I raised my head. She lifts up her dress and shows her private parts and encourages me to feel her. Naturally I tried to slide a finger in her ass. I guess my fingernails are prevalent and she "ouched ". LOL.
Wants $200 for a HJ and I laughed. Then wants $200 for a BJ and I laughed. For amusement I tell her I want the ass. She doesn't understand but finally gets it and says no. I start to get up and she pushes me down and says okay. I tell her I am going to fuck her ass hard and sideways too. Lmao. She finally gets what I am saying and calls mamasan. The old lady asks me what I want and says they don't do that here. I get up and now the old lady changes her mind and speaks to the young girl. The girl is going "no. No " It was so friggan funny.
Anyways, they give me back my $40 and I leave.
All I wanted was a massage. But it was so funny the whole ordeal.
-
06-28-22 17:38 #10226Senior Member

Posts: 147Rimming
She's in Ohio.
Originally Posted by EggplantEmoji3
[View Original Post]
Spend an extra $30 and go to LTLV. Pretty much all of those girls will eat your ass.
-
06-28-22 14:02 #10225Racist douchebag put me on your ignore list

Posts: 161MP within walking distance from Fremont st?
Hi guys, any massage parlors or girls within walking distance of Fremont? Tia.
-
06-28-22 00:18 #10224Senior Member

Posts: 1895Hot Tub Time Machine
Not that I'm aware but if you find someone take her here for some hot tub fun.
Originally Posted by BluBalls1
[View Original Post]
https://www.atouchoflvspa.com
$129 an hour.
-
06-27-22 22:07 #10223Senior Member

Posts: 1482Drive a ways
Sheri's ranch has a hot tub party. It's about an hour drive each way and it's pricey. A better choice may be an Eros chick and hotel suite with a hot tub.
Originally Posted by BluBalls1
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 18:56 #10222Regular Member

Posts: 7Nana at PW
Anybody know where Nana has been lately? She's been out for weeks. Girls say she's "in rotation" and don't know when she'll be back. She is the only provider I've found that will do rimming. Any suggestions?
-
06-27-22 12:26 #10221Senior Member

Posts: 100Question of Locals
I was wondering if any massage joints offer hot tub fun?
-
06-26-22 23:37 #10220Regular Member

Posts: 24Pink Wellness
While passing through your fair city recently, I dreamed I stopped at Pink Wellness. The rub was nice but the negotiations over the after rub was kind of a turn off. If you go, bring lots of cash if you want to be happy.
-
06-25-22 23:18 #10219Senior Member

Posts: 248Vegas Massage 2470 E. Tropicana
Was in the area so stopped by the massage place at Eastern and Tropicana in the big shopping complex. $45 for a half hour massage. The girl I gave the money to was switched out with another girl. I asked for some pressure on the back and calves. Instead I got a routine massage that the masseuse gave. It must be her standard routine massage and no special requests are honored.
There was no flip becasue I only got a 1/2 hr massage according to the therapist. Long story short, the massage sucked. I wanted some pressure on the lower back but the therapist was doing "her thing" I called the massage 10 minutes early and tried to leave. But wait! The therapist wanted a gratuity for her effort. I think her English immediately improved when I told her to go "f herself and her tip ".
Funny how they all want tips. They are universally raising the massage prices so someone is making money. And they still want a tip. Deserved or not.
-
06-25-22 19:03 #10218Senior Member

Posts: 98Lily A. Previous
Probably East Garden, some have worked there on an off. Some use different names an some the same as before. Good luck.
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 18:52 #10217Banned Member

Posts: 120Flam Ssage
Went to Flamingo Massage in the afternoon.
Easy parking right behind the busy Spring Mtn business area, I finally hit this spot, a lot of people walking around, waiting for the bus etc.
Went inside and it took a little while for the lady to come out, she was wearing a mask and even inside they had a mask sign. Probably should have left with those two red flags, but I didn't.
Price was 40 or 50 for hh and 70 for an hour I believe, I took the hh. Inside she made me wash my hands which is no big deal, another lady was there, looks like she was cleaning a room or bathroom.
Went to room, paid the fee, stripped down naked, she came back starts massage (with mask on). She walked on back, okay massage, brushed the bowling balls a few times, then came the flip. With the leaning Tower of Pisa, she grabs hold, takes my hand puts it on her ass, she whispers, you want sex, I nod yes, but say blow job, she says no. Then she motions HJ, I say okay, how much? I think we settled on fiddy dollars. So HJ it was. I was grabbing her rock hard muscle ass with her underwear on so tight I couldn't FIV, so the volcano erupted, lava flows everywhere and she cleans up. I left.
-
06-25-22 18:46 #10216Regular Member

Posts: 21Suggestions
Staying at MGM and looking for a good place with table shower and a HE maybe more. So far it looks like Asian Massage Center or Hawaiian are closest to me. Are those any good? Any suggestions for close by? Thanks in advance!
-
06-25-22 16:02 #10215Senior Member

Posts: 1303Which girl? What does "She can't wait to her back" mean? Which one of her friends? Is the threesome just for you or something she'll be offering to other customers?
Originally Posted by IceCreamLicker
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 05:14 #10214Senior Member

Posts: 88Help
OK guys I've read a ton of reports and to be honest I'm still a little confused. There lots of abbreviations instead of names. LOL Ill be there in 3 weeks and would love some info as to where I should go. Help a brother out. I'm looking for Latina, AA, or Asian.
-
06-24-22 23:09 #10213Senior Member

Posts: 258Old Lilys girls
Talking with one of the old Lilys girl. She will be coming back next month (I'll share location then) she said she can't wait to her back so she can have a threesome with me and one of her friends before she starts her shift here. I thought she was joking but she said "no, I'm serious, a real threesome". Wish me luck on this one guys. LOL.













Reply With Quote





