Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 11253
-
07-07-22 00:49 #6858Senior Member

Posts: 423Info?
Anyone seen this girl?
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-3511c3868e79
-
07-05-22 18:15 #6857Senior Member

Posts: 414There were many delicious girls in May and June that I've scooped up. As many other things there's an ebb and flow of quality.
Originally Posted by NutritionFacts
[View Original Post]
The game has definitely changed from pre-covid days, but it's a lot better than the depths of the lockdown tbh.
-
07-02-22 18:42 #6856Senior Member

Posts: 3343You get the bowl you seek
I've always said this. As or more true now. I had a FC last week with a very hot and accommodating MILF flight attendant who loves our time to give me a respite from my SO. I will see a single mom half my age Tuesday, she's just beautiful, petite, spinner, a little kinky. Our first FC. I have hot girls in LA and OC lined up for M&G this week as well.
Guys who are complaining, I'd guess you are approaching girls like escorts, and if you do that on the seeking site, will eventually get banned.
-
07-02-22 16:04 #6855Senior Member

Posts: 78Break
Nothing but mediocre SBs on SA the last few months, taking a break. Any other places you guys found success?
-
07-02-22 13:32 #6854Senior Member

Posts: 56I've always been polite. But nothing I could do when I offered up a price of admission and she counters by saying $1000 for sex. When I had always been good at using more flattery methods of asking for entry into the FC.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 22:26 #6853Senior Member

Posts: 423Angry SB
Man, I don't know what it is but the SBs have been very angry this week. One brought up allowance asking if they will get paid for leaving her home. So I brought up intimacy for allowance. Then she talks about not being escort. Funny they talk about getting paid and when you tell them how they'll earn their pay, they go on a rampage. Not our fault you're not putting out and have no allowance for this long weekend. But girls definitely have been reporting. Most of us are obviously not there for platonic date for allowance. Get the fck out of here with that. If I wanted to date to get laid, I would not be on SA. These SBs don't know it's supposed to be mutually beneficial anymore.
Originally Posted by Jimpehlps
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 21:58 #6852Senior Member

Posts: 5603Being overly polite is always the best course of action. I have never understood the rudeness that some guys express just for getting turned down by some girl. Like hello... there are about 1,000 more to choose from.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 10:55 #6851Senior Member

Posts: 43
-
06-30-22 07:54 #6850Senior Member

Posts: 300Fwiw this is why I'm extra nice even to girls who are disrespectful on the site. Because I suspect they can report you as retribution.
Originally Posted by ShowMeHow23
[View Original Post]
One girl I was talking to in Mexico had on her profile that she speaks English. So I wrote to her in English. In her snotty response she said "you're in my country you should speak my language. " *****. I just breathed and responded sorry to have upset you and best of luck.
-
06-29-22 22:13 #6849Senior Member

Posts: 56Girl literally said "I'll have bare sex for x" so that's why I got banned.
Originally Posted by Jimpehlps
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 19:41 #6848Regular Member

Posts: 2Banning
Why are people getting banned? I have read stories in my research and I just block anyone I have even a mildly negative or neutral response asap. I think a lot of the banning are not random but rather women reporting you for various things and I don't know if they act on the first report or multiple. During my trying of different approaches I did get a warning asking me to promise to not be rude. I did go about the wrong way that time.
-
06-28-22 23:56 #6847Senior Member

Posts: 37Yes, always get one month to avoid losing money in case got banned. Ironically for girl is different. Few of SBs that I knew got banned but Seeking refunded their money. They usually paid premium for privacy reason to hide last online some other details. Seeking is really unfair in this case. Girls pay way cheaper and still got refund if they got banned.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 23:50 #6846Senior Member

Posts: 37Under Settings, you go to Membership and Billing, then turn off auto-renew or something like that. It will not renew for next month and to be safe I removed the credit card information too. You will have access until your paid subscription ends. I only get monthly subscription if there is 20-30% discount like every other month or even every 3 months. Always cancel renewal after few days so I won't forget. Mine just expired recently and won't be back in the next month or two.
Originally Posted by Domino727
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 17:27 #6845Senior Member

Posts: 3343I recommend only getting 1 month at a time, because if you get banned, you only lose that month. If you had paid for multiple months, all that $ would be lost. Even I, a veteran, have had a profile banned in the recent past.
Originally Posted by Domino727
[View Original Post]
I also use a prepaid debit card, which doesn't have enough $ on it to pay for a 2nd month. You don't have to really try to turn off the auto-renew that way. In fact, you typically get a little more time. When you come up to renewal time and there isn't enough dough on the card, they send me an email and ask me to update my card b / c mine was declined. And give me another day (when I haven't really paid for it.).
I do have a few cards laying around with a few bucks on them, I use them on PeopleLooker. For $1, you can get reverse phone search that really works for 1 week. I pretty much know the full names of all the girls I am banging, and their other info also.
-
06-28-22 17:06 #6844Senior Member

Posts: 340How do you cancel?
Pardon my ignorance, but last time I had to jump thru hoops to find the cancelation button. Happened to me at Only Fans as well.
Originally Posted by CumInPussy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





