Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 11253
-
06-28-22 00:42 #6843Senior Member

Posts: 37I never had issue cancelling. I usually join, then cancel in few days, remove my credit card info, and Seeking will allow me access until the end of the 30 days.
Originally Posted by Domino727
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 00:31 #6842Senior Member

Posts: 340Yeah, but what happens after that?
Can I join with a precharge Master card or visa? I hate the fact that you have to go thru hoops to cancel after the month.
Originally Posted by OcasianBoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 22:30 #6841Senior Member

Posts: 139https://members.seeking.com/billing/...romo=ABANFAV33
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
Beat ya, 33% off, LOL. I'm a cheap sd.
-
06-27-22 19:41 #6840Senior Member

Posts: 3424Whoop!
A coupon! I can FINALLY afford to be a Sugar Daddy! Is Groupon still a thing? Since it's just supposed to be a dating site now, I'm surprised they still care about income levels. Let true love prevail!
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 17:34 #6839Senior Member

Posts: 41420% off
-
06-26-22 15:32 #6838Senior Member

Posts: 414California has some of the strongest abortion access laws in the country, but this is certainly a cause of concern for girls in other states. I periodically fly in gorgeous dimes from red states, who now have more cause to get out of dodge, and can maintain peace of mind in this state as they receive my sperm loads.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 21:53 #6837Senior Member

Posts: 5603Politics aside, it's a great day for SD's with a vasectomy. Just one of those unintended consequences.
-
06-23-22 18:00 #6836Senior Member

Posts: 414That's definitely a worthwhile experience. I've had creampie threesomes with a mother and daughter (both incredibly hot), as well as identical twins (also gorgeous). Priceless memories.
Originally Posted by Dsteezy
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 17:58 #6835Senior Member

Posts: 414Agreed. Europe is a much better place for top shelf pussy. American girls in general are far more entitled, shallow, and greedy. They love to hustle their partners. That being said, it is still possible to find dimes who are actually good company and don't ask for much, they're just harder to come by.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 13:43 #6834Senior Member

Posts: 37I agree. Text or online negotiating won't get you best deal. If I really interested on the girl, I will ask to meet in person and if she ask how much my ppm, I'll give answer that let's meet first and we can discuss based on mutual attraction. Not all girl will agree to this approach and some insisted me to let her know the ppm number. In this case I would say based on my previous one was 300 and sometimes I said 400 if the she is hot and really my type (based on picture). I typically will insist to to M&G as pictures sometimes fake, or at least meet at Starbucks before we do the deed. For those who agree to negotiate on M&G I usually get better outcome. The downside is you spend more time doing M&G and if they flake they may not show up at all.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
For age, some girls don't care as long as they feel comfortable. I met someone who are only 19 and we stick for a while. My age is more than double of hers but we enjoyed each other.
-
06-22-22 09:54 #6833Senior Member

Posts: 3343Price points
It is worth keeping in mind that if you are negotiating $ with a girl electronically, you are going to get her 'escort' pricing. YK, if you turn out to be the ugliest, creepiest guy she can imagine. I never never negotiate price either on the site or by text. People are way more sensitive to rejection face to face. There is great evidence of that on all social media. People who would never make a critical comment in person become lions when they can flame you anonymously online.
So, I am very familiar w / some reports of girls initially starting quite high, but getting to reasonable with some jiu-jitsu and persistence. I did a M&G recently with an older single mom, flight attendant. Quite pretty, looks like Rita Wilson, skinny and sexy, super nice. I asked what her needs were, she responds that she has a gorgeous GF who always asks for a thousand, but of course she never gets any dates off of SA, so that might be the reason. Now, my POT isn't asking for 1000 there, right, but she is trying to get the conversation started at that level. The negotiating ploy of anchoring. I didn't exactly take the bait. I just said 'some girls get that, I am sure. ' And I think that is true. There are a few whales on the site, especially in LA. I mean, Charlie Sheen was paying that much when he was seeing Heidi Fleiss's hookers, so why wouldn't there be. That just isn't in the cards for me personally. I typically go with something like 'I am not poor and I am not cheap, and I am definitely not trying to get something for nothing. There is a limit on what I can provide, though, because I have to hide my sugar from my SO. ' I didn't go farther at that M&G, but followed up w / her later, checked out that she really did want to FC. She seems genuinely excited by the prospect, and readily agreed to 400 with consideration to my overall costs (hotel, etc.).
Negotiate in person. It is more trouble, but you'll get her best rate. She might realize upon meeting you that she actually likes you / is attracted to you. Don't discount the possibility that you are truly playing into a kink of hers and she can really see the virtue of an older guy. I am not quite as old as HG but close, and definitely have no trouble w / 20's girls.
I have posted a fair amount about this, but perhaps that was on the Richmond or San Diego sugar threads lately.
-
06-22-22 09:40 #6832Senior Member

Posts: 3343It hasn't happened to me. Well, it did on one of my profiles, where I was accused of having 'photos not of the person' somehow. Because I have a SO and don't have real pics of me on the site (too risky, re the Ashley Madison hack), I could not do this, and had to abandon that profile.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
However, HG, if someone like you who has had a profile there forever has suffered this, it can happen to anyone. Not a good sign. We're all vulnerable. Now, the fact that I was recently invited (from my main and now only profile) to this 'customer advice committee' or whatever it is they are calling it might indicate that they think I am a decent reliable guy, not engaged in any commercial sexual activity. But who knows? Perhaps this is just how they roll these days, that they are going through their whole user base and asking everyone to do this. If so, many of us married guys are sunk. That would be truly tragic. Surely they realize this at the site, that if they required all users to have I'd-verified profiles, their users would plummet.
-
06-22-22 09:14 #6831Senior Member

Posts: 300Serious point and I'm just trying to be helpful. I would not reply back mocking a girl if she gives delusional pricing. I've heard on this board that on the girl side of the app they can flag guys for disrespectful behavior and it's not treated as due process issue. Guys find themselves in the penalty box. I would just say sorry we have different expectations here but best of luck to you. Walk away classy.
Originally Posted by StudBucket
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 09:02 #6830Senior Member

Posts: 5603I was asked by SA to verify my account with my CADL front and back and a selfie. They turned off my account for like an hour while they verified. Has this happened to anyone else?
-
06-22-22 09:01 #6829Senior Member

Posts: 3343I think there are examples of both too little and too much on this post series. For me, if a girl has a menu or a time limit, she's not a SB, she's a pro (by whatever term you want to use). That's the whole point of finding a SB. To have interactions that aren't purely a transaction. I have given an incredible hot 30's single mom (whose pic I have posted here before) 600 for one date, that entailed a night / morning at a luxury coastal hotel. I will take that memory to my grave. I spent a month + w / her on a variety of dates that included that FC visit, which was the only compensated time she received.
Originally Posted by StudBucket
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





