Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 273 of 732 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 323 373 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 10967
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6887

    Vanilla

    Can someone tell how to get a visa vanilla card to work on SA.

  2. #6886
    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever get an actual sugar baby from Seeking? Seems like a lot of people posting on this forum just use it like Eros that you got to pay $100+/ mo for.
    As supposed to the glory days of seeking pre-2019 (when I was juggling 3-5 at a time), my tenures with girls I meet on current SA have been getting shorter and shorter for various reasons: mostly they start asking for cashapp after a few meetings and I deny it and they move on OR I find more "semi-pros" on there (esp in the single mom circuit).

    It's no big deal for me b / c in the end of the day, we aren't here for commitment but goes to show the girls are getting more jaded / pro-ey (not a bad thing if they like sex but just don't expect exclusive or low volume gems to be widely available as they used to) and that deteriorates the site's value less and less.

    When you find the UTR gem though, its way better than Eros or anything else out there today so enjoy that shit when you find it and while you have it.

  3. #6885
    As I've written before, my experiences are very similar. 3-5 (now a days 4-5 is most common) and it's pure fwb. Now that I've met these girls many times it's just texting to figure out what time and at what hotel. Got a text last night "Can I see you this week it's my horny week" (I know from experience she gets particularly horny the week before her period). 7/10 looks, MIT recent grad, super down-to-earth (no makeup), loves sex.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mfp79  [View Original Post]
    For me, always FWB situations. Meet for coffee or lunch once, see if there's chemistry. If so, meet up at a hotel or her place for a few hours of fun. Cash, always for me. Usually 3-5, sometimes less (had some free situations before). I am limited to weekday afternoons though when here. I have had more "date" like situations when traveling (dinner, then fun) but similar ranges.

    As for the kinds of girls, it varies. College students, drop outs, young professionals, married women looking for fun on the side, it depends. Generally I have the best luck with girls who are like 7-8/10. The 9-10/10 girls tend to have GPS. Some are doing it for extra cash, some are treating it like a full time gig, some are just bored / lonely. Those tend to be the slightly less attractive girls. There's a whole other segment of girls who are just looking to be paid because they exist / they just talk to you. Or are just straight up scammers (my car is broke, I need gas, I'm running out of minutes on my phone, etc). Those tend to be the super hot ones. I weed these out pretty quickly and just move on.

    Like I said, it's a numbers game. I probably miss lots of gems because I didn't write a bespoke message to them or whatever but if I did, I'd be doing this as a full time job.

  4. #6884
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    The second profile reads classic scammer. "State, State" format for location.
    Not commenting on this particular profile but a lot of girls will just put Massachusetts as their location because they're way out in Western MA or or somewhere else far from Boston and if they put their actual location they'll get filtered out of a lot of searches (I'm pretty close to Boston and I personally search for people within 25 miles). Not necessarily the sign of a scammer.

  5. #6883

    A few still

    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    What kind of situations did you guys find? What kind of girls? How did the payola work?
    Like many of the guys here I have gotten acquainted with many women from SA. Many different needs and wants, some want more than others. I've done the 35 yo bored housewives, 44 yo Latin mamas etc. They sometimes want more commitment. I just want it when I want it! I'm still friendly with a couple of young 25-29 year old who know what I want and will meet me if they have the time. It's become a fwb only I give them some fun money. Satisfying.

  6. #6882
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    What kind of situations did you guys find? What kind of girls? How did the payola work?
    For me, always FWB situations. Meet for coffee or lunch once, see if there's chemistry. If so, meet up at a hotel or her place for a few hours of fun. Cash, always for me. Usually 3-5, sometimes less (had some free situations before). I am limited to weekday afternoons though when here. I have had more "date" like situations when traveling (dinner, then fun) but similar ranges.

    As for the kinds of girls, it varies. College students, drop outs, young professionals, married women looking for fun on the side, it depends. Generally I have the best luck with girls who are like 7-8/10. The 9-10/10 girls tend to have GPS. Some are doing it for extra cash, some are treating it like a full time gig, some are just bored / lonely. Those tend to be the slightly less attractive girls. There's a whole other segment of girls who are just looking to be paid because they exist / they just talk to you. Or are just straight up scammers (my car is broke, I need gas, I'm running out of minutes on my phone, etc). Those tend to be the super hot ones. I weed these out pretty quickly and just move on.

    Like I said, it's a numbers game. I probably miss lots of gems because I didn't write a bespoke message to them or whatever but if I did, I'd be doing this as a full time job.

  7. #6881
    Quote Originally Posted by HounDog3  [View Original Post]
    I had a few long term SB's and others that lasted no more than a couple weeks. Anybody trying / wanting to use SA like Eros, or Skip, etc, is wasting their time and money. As said in this forum recently, it is not that type of site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mfp79  [View Original Post]
    Yes, many times. It's a numbers game on both sides. Just have to make a quick pitch to a lot of girls and the real ones will eventually bite.
    What kind of situations did you guys find? What kind of girls? How did the payola work?

  8. #6880
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    The second profile reads classic scammer. "State, State" format for location, plus the "I am seeking for" language.
    First is really nice. Will want between 5-7 with a cover. Tall former volleyball player.

  9. #6879

    Let us know if yiu take the dive

    Quote Originally Posted by Aimstraight  [View Original Post]
    Texted with Blyn for a bit. Nice enough but tells me she wants a min of 500 / hr and usually gets 800 hr. Haven't replied yet because I want to ask you mongers your opinion. Think it's worth it? She won't send any more pics but will probably meet up. Seems pretty steep to me. A lot of girls on Sa have major gps.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-9cc6a8ace7b4
    Me personally I wouldn't spend more then 300 for an unrushed couple of hours. She's from manchvegas, potential junkie, has multiple kids so theres a good shot of BD (baby damage). LOL so much more available, and no more pics. Geesh.

  10. #6878

    Sa gps

    Texted with Blyn for a bit. Nice enough but tells me she wants a min of 500 / hr and usually gets 800 hr. Haven't replied yet because I want to ask you mongers your opinion. Think it's worth it? She won't send any more pics but will probably meet up. Seems pretty steep to me. A lot of girls on Sa have major gps.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-9cc6a8ace7b4
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SA-Blyn.jpg‎  

  11. #6877
    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever get an actual sugar baby from Seeking? Seems like a lot of people posting on this forum just use it like Eros that you got to pay $100+/ mo for.
    I had a few long term SB's and others that lasted no more than a couple weeks. Anybody trying / wanting to use SA like Eros, or Skip, etc, is wasting their time and money. As said in this forum recently, it is not that type of site.

  12. #6876
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever get an actual sugar baby from Seeking? Seems like a lot of people posting on this forum just use it like Eros that you got to pay $100+/ mo for.
    Yes, many times. It's a numbers game on both sides. Just have to make a quick pitch to a lot of girls and the real ones will eventually bite.

  13. #6875

    Real sugar babies?

    Anybody ever get an actual sugar baby from Seeking? Seems like a lot of people posting on this forum just use it like Eros that you got to pay $100+/ mo for.

  14. #6874

    Jess

    I think this one is fake.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-83883767e8a2

    Two of the four pics are from a dance teacher from California who is active on FB and Instagram. Pretty easy to find her. We were discussing things via SA. She seemed good with anal (red flag?) and wanted to meet immediately (red flag? We started talking about money and then she blocked me. So no idea what's going on there. Obviously a real girl who wants to meet soon and likes it in the derriere is okay in my book. But again the pics were of someone else across the country.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 22199D4C-BA3F-40E5-9CE6-09A7F1E8E04D.jpg‎  

  15. #6873
    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    Pics are of porn star Violet Summers. I saw the profile too and was like yeah right.
    Perfect, that's what I really wanted to know. Appreciate it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape