Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 10956
-
06-27-22 20:28 #6876Senior Member

Posts: 117Yes, many times. It's a numbers game on both sides. Just have to make a quick pitch to a lot of girls and the real ones will eventually bite.
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 18:17 #6875Senior Member

Posts: 931Real sugar babies?
Anybody ever get an actual sugar baby from Seeking? Seems like a lot of people posting on this forum just use it like Eros that you got to pay $100+/ mo for.
-
06-27-22 15:47 #6874Senior Member

Posts: 203Jess
I think this one is fake.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-83883767e8a2
Two of the four pics are from a dance teacher from California who is active on FB and Instagram. Pretty easy to find her. We were discussing things via SA. She seemed good with anal (red flag?) and wanted to meet immediately (red flag? We started talking about money and then she blocked me. So no idea what's going on there. Obviously a real girl who wants to meet soon and likes it in the derriere is okay in my book. But again the pics were of someone else across the country.
-
06-27-22 15:37 #6873Senior Member

Posts: 203Perfect, that's what I really wanted to know. Appreciate it.
Originally Posted by BR1201
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 14:54 #6872Senior Member

Posts: 203Zoey
Pics are of porn star Violet Summers. I saw the profile too and was like yeah right.
Originally Posted by Wockser
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 14:11 #6871Senior Member

Posts: 203True true. It was easy, I shared my pics and she blocked Bwahaha. That's alright I'll keep the circle I got but was worth the curiosity to ask.
Originally Posted by Herow
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 14:09 #6870Senior Member

Posts: 372The odds of those not being the stolen pics of an Instagram model are so, so low. Don't do it.
Originally Posted by Wockser
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 12:10 #6869Senior Member

Posts: 203Tempted.
I told myself I wasn't going to resub until my current pool of contacts becomes less active, but this profile has me contemplating it. Super long profile, probably super picky and out of my league, but I'm curious if anyone has had any luck or if it's just a bait profile.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-6478a9238629
-
06-27-22 08:56 #6868Senior Member

Posts: 702Sure enough. . . Saw I viewed the profile. First message they sent, "What's your number. " Refuses to chat on the site. Scammer as predicted.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 18:06 #6867Senior Member

Posts: 2109Caramel
She's legit. Was hosting and pregnant when I saw her a few years back. Mechanical, unfriendly. Body was nice back then.
Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 15:57 #6866Senior Member

Posts: 117Caramel Princess
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-80d93f2b7f3e
Somebody must have seen this one before? 5 year old account, definitely a pro or semi-pro, wants to meet up and reasonably priced.
-
06-26-22 08:26 #6865Senior Member

Posts: 702The second profile reads classic scammer. "State, State" format for location, plus the "I am seeking for" language.
Originally Posted by SNadar
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 20:05 #6864Regular Member

Posts: 22Need suggestion
Any one tried any one of the below. Talking in messages but like to see if any one tried them before proceeding.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-3f3e02ae16d3
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-52237750f1a8
-
06-24-22 10:33 #6863Senior Member

Posts: 376Scammer
Cash in advance.
-
06-23-22 21:05 #6862Regular Member

Posts: 23I am embarrassed to say but the amount of porn I've watched. Her name is Samantha Reign so obviously a scam!
Originally Posted by EuHunter
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





