Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 273 of 731 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 323 373 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 10956
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6876
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever get an actual sugar baby from Seeking? Seems like a lot of people posting on this forum just use it like Eros that you got to pay $100+/ mo for.
    Yes, many times. It's a numbers game on both sides. Just have to make a quick pitch to a lot of girls and the real ones will eventually bite.

  2. #6875

    Real sugar babies?

    Anybody ever get an actual sugar baby from Seeking? Seems like a lot of people posting on this forum just use it like Eros that you got to pay $100+/ mo for.

  3. #6874

    Jess

    I think this one is fake.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-83883767e8a2

    Two of the four pics are from a dance teacher from California who is active on FB and Instagram. Pretty easy to find her. We were discussing things via SA. She seemed good with anal (red flag?) and wanted to meet immediately (red flag? We started talking about money and then she blocked me. So no idea what's going on there. Obviously a real girl who wants to meet soon and likes it in the derriere is okay in my book. But again the pics were of someone else across the country.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 22199D4C-BA3F-40E5-9CE6-09A7F1E8E04D.jpg‎  

  4. #6873
    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    Pics are of porn star Violet Summers. I saw the profile too and was like yeah right.
    Perfect, that's what I really wanted to know. Appreciate it.

  5. #6872

    Zoey

    Quote Originally Posted by Wockser  [View Original Post]
    I told myself I wasn't going to resub until my current pool of contacts becomes less active, but this profile has me contemplating it. Super long profile, probably super picky and out of my league, but I'm curious if anyone has had any luck or if it's just a bait profile.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-6478a9238629
    Pics are of porn star Violet Summers. I saw the profile too and was like yeah right.

  6. #6871
    Quote Originally Posted by Herow  [View Original Post]
    The odds of those not being the stolen pics of an Instagram model are so, so low. Don't do it.
    True true. It was easy, I shared my pics and she blocked Bwahaha. That's alright I'll keep the circle I got but was worth the curiosity to ask.

  7. #6870
    Senior Member


    Posts: 372
    Quote Originally Posted by Wockser  [View Original Post]
    I told myself I wasn't going to resub until my current pool of contacts becomes less active, but this profile has me contemplating it. Super long profile, probably super picky and out of my league, but I'm curious if anyone has had any luck or if it's just a bait profile.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-6478a9238629
    The odds of those not being the stolen pics of an Instagram model are so, so low. Don't do it.

  8. #6869

    Tempted.

    I told myself I wasn't going to resub until my current pool of contacts becomes less active, but this profile has me contemplating it. Super long profile, probably super picky and out of my league, but I'm curious if anyone has had any luck or if it's just a bait profile.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-6478a9238629

  9. #6868
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    The second profile reads classic scammer. "State, State" format for location, plus the "I am seeking for" language.
    Sure enough. . . Saw I viewed the profile. First message they sent, "What's your number. " Refuses to chat on the site. Scammer as predicted.

  10. #6867

    Caramel

    She's legit. Was hosting and pregnant when I saw her a few years back. Mechanical, unfriendly. Body was nice back then.

    Quote Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-80d93f2b7f3e

    Somebody must have seen this one before? 5 year old account, definitely a pro or semi-pro, wants to meet up and reasonably priced.

  11. #6866

    Caramel Princess

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-80d93f2b7f3e

    Somebody must have seen this one before? 5 year old account, definitely a pro or semi-pro, wants to meet up and reasonably priced.

  12. #6865
    Quote Originally Posted by SNadar  [View Original Post]
    Any one tried any one of the below. Talking in messages but like to see if any one tried them before proceeding.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-3f3e02ae16d3

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-52237750f1a8
    The second profile reads classic scammer. "State, State" format for location, plus the "I am seeking for" language.

  13. #6864

    Need suggestion

    Any one tried any one of the below. Talking in messages but like to see if any one tried them before proceeding.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-3f3e02ae16d3

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-52237750f1a8

  14. #6863

    Scammer

    Cash in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220622-114404_Gallery.jpg‎  

  15. #6862
    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone talk to her. Seems like a pro and feel like I've seen her somewhere else. Says she hosts.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0a559ef7-0eff-4a76-9700-4874704d378d
    I am embarrassed to say but the amount of porn I've watched. Her name is Samantha Reign so obviously a scam!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape