Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 10956
-
07-02-22 12:22 #6891Senior Member

Posts: 84Banjo you are the man!
You have the bar set high!
Originally Posted by Banjomania
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 08:18 #6890Senior Member

Posts: 381True Suagr
Like Bran I have established a wide array of arrangements from SA / SB. All have worked best as PPM. I have had two monthly arrangements in the six or so years that I have been pursuing the sugaring girls. The first started right before the pandemic. Single mom from Wellesley with two kids in high school there. We had had a PPM situation two or three times and she was hot and had a nice suburban place to visit so no hotel expense. So I bit the bullet and made my first monthly payment March 1, 2020. Twelve days later the world exploded into Covid quarantine and although I got a couple of texts from her after that I never saw her again (and no refund was offered, of course). Then, toward the middle of 2021 things began to open up again and I met this former professional model who was everyone's ideal body type. Tall and photogenic natural blonde. So we established a monthly thing, but my schedule is not easy. I had begun traveling for work and I'm married so although she was usually available I was often not. I had to end it because it was making no sense. I was paying and not able to connect. Now, I have two arrangements going. One lady from just north of Boston who is super hot and does not want any money, just that I cover the hotel. She has a responsible job and does not want a relationship. A second woman from south of Boston who does want money and is also super hot, but who has her own place that is convenient for other reasons. The cost of each is about the same because the lady from north of Boston likes a nice hotel and spends the night and has breakfast. Bottom line, there is no true sugar arrangement in my book. You work it out based on circumstances and needs. Having multiple options going at the same time keeps it entertaining!
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 10:09 #6889Senior Member

Posts: 82Looking to get with her
Hey SwimSays I'm looking to get with her can you pm me her number thanks.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 09:28 #6888Senior Member

Posts: 702There is a rather wide range to what an "actual sugar relationship" and thus "actual sugar baby" might look like.
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
There's the Insta version of a 12/10 model who spends time with you on your 80 foot yacht.
What exactly are you meaning?
I've established a number of long-term but casual relationships via Seeking. In addition to sleeping together and me giving them a ppm for that, we may go out to lunch, dinner, hear live music, either as part of a date that includes sleeping together, or not. That's a "sugar relationship" to me.
-
07-01-22 07:13 #6887Senior Member

Posts: 82Vanilla
Can someone tell how to get a visa vanilla card to work on SA.
-
06-29-22 18:46 #6886Senior Member

Posts: 308As supposed to the glory days of seeking pre-2019 (when I was juggling 3-5 at a time), my tenures with girls I meet on current SA have been getting shorter and shorter for various reasons: mostly they start asking for cashapp after a few meetings and I deny it and they move on OR I find more "semi-pros" on there (esp in the single mom circuit).
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
It's no big deal for me b / c in the end of the day, we aren't here for commitment but goes to show the girls are getting more jaded / pro-ey (not a bad thing if they like sex but just don't expect exclusive or low volume gems to be widely available as they used to) and that deteriorates the site's value less and less.
When you find the UTR gem though, its way better than Eros or anything else out there today so enjoy that shit when you find it and while you have it.
-
06-29-22 14:20 #6885Senior Member

Posts: 702As I've written before, my experiences are very similar. 3-5 (now a days 4-5 is most common) and it's pure fwb. Now that I've met these girls many times it's just texting to figure out what time and at what hotel. Got a text last night "Can I see you this week it's my horny week" (I know from experience she gets particularly horny the week before her period). 7/10 looks, MIT recent grad, super down-to-earth (no makeup), loves sex.
Originally Posted by Mfp79
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 08:46 #6884Senior Member

Posts: 117Not commenting on this particular profile but a lot of girls will just put Massachusetts as their location because they're way out in Western MA or or somewhere else far from Boston and if they put their actual location they'll get filtered out of a lot of searches (I'm pretty close to Boston and I personally search for people within 25 miles). Not necessarily the sign of a scammer.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 21:07 #6883Senior Member

Posts: 28A few still
Like many of the guys here I have gotten acquainted with many women from SA. Many different needs and wants, some want more than others. I've done the 35 yo bored housewives, 44 yo Latin mamas etc. They sometimes want more commitment. I just want it when I want it! I'm still friendly with a couple of young 25-29 year old who know what I want and will meet me if they have the time. It's become a fwb only I give them some fun money. Satisfying.
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 16:16 #6882Senior Member

Posts: 117For me, always FWB situations. Meet for coffee or lunch once, see if there's chemistry. If so, meet up at a hotel or her place for a few hours of fun. Cash, always for me. Usually 3-5, sometimes less (had some free situations before). I am limited to weekday afternoons though when here. I have had more "date" like situations when traveling (dinner, then fun) but similar ranges.
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
As for the kinds of girls, it varies. College students, drop outs, young professionals, married women looking for fun on the side, it depends. Generally I have the best luck with girls who are like 7-8/10. The 9-10/10 girls tend to have GPS. Some are doing it for extra cash, some are treating it like a full time gig, some are just bored / lonely. Those tend to be the slightly less attractive girls. There's a whole other segment of girls who are just looking to be paid because they exist / they just talk to you. Or are just straight up scammers (my car is broke, I need gas, I'm running out of minutes on my phone, etc). Those tend to be the super hot ones. I weed these out pretty quickly and just move on.
Like I said, it's a numbers game. I probably miss lots of gems because I didn't write a bespoke message to them or whatever but if I did, I'd be doing this as a full time job.
-
06-28-22 12:51 #6881Senior Member

Posts: 931
Originally Posted by HounDog3
[View Original Post]
What kind of situations did you guys find? What kind of girls? How did the payola work?
Originally Posted by Mfp79
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 10:22 #6880Senior Member

Posts: 157First is really nice. Will want between 5-7 with a cover. Tall former volleyball player.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 09:56 #6879Senior Member

Posts: 201Let us know if yiu take the dive
Me personally I wouldn't spend more then 300 for an unrushed couple of hours. She's from manchvegas, potential junkie, has multiple kids so theres a good shot of BD (baby damage). LOL so much more available, and no more pics. Geesh.
Originally Posted by Aimstraight
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 00:41 #6878Senior Member

Posts: 299Sa gps
Texted with Blyn for a bit. Nice enough but tells me she wants a min of 500 / hr and usually gets 800 hr. Haven't replied yet because I want to ask you mongers your opinion. Think it's worth it? She won't send any more pics but will probably meet up. Seems pretty steep to me. A lot of girls on Sa have major gps.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-9cc6a8ace7b4
-
06-27-22 23:43 #6877Senior Member

Posts: 265I had a few long term SB's and others that lasted no more than a couple weeks. Anybody trying / wanting to use SA like Eros, or Skip, etc, is wasting their time and money. As said in this forum recently, it is not that type of site.
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






