Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 133 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 1990
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1555

    You are like a mongers Pulitzer journalist

    Quote Originally Posted by Verraco  [View Original Post]
    Woke up early, and made my way to queensaround 10 AM to check out the scene on Rosey. Took the 7 to 103St and decided to do a thorough recon of the area. As I walked toward 74St, I was handed a couple of numbers for take out. Not the vibe today. I wanted to really scope out the scene. Found a cluster of Asian ladies across the street from me around 100St. One of them looked pretty enticing from the distance with big nockers sticking out of her dress; but that was my first sighting and didn't want to shoot my shot just yet. Kept on walking and checked out the scene on Junction. The spot right off Rosey was dead; unsure if it closed or if it was simply early. Decided to stop at a Colombian coffee shop for breakfast. With Junction Blvd thoroughly discarded (walked 2 blocks north and then south of Rosey) I moved on. Not much activity, except for single or double Asians scattered over Rosey. Remembered that I wanted to check out the action around 88st. I was actually looking for "Mia" and ho got good reviews here in the past. She was not hard to find. She's a petite Chinese MILF around 110 lbs with a tiny frame. I was hesitant initially as she's not usually my type. But I hat she did t have in curves, she more than made up for in enthusiasm. She was very sweet and eager to please. We got undressed, I laid on the massage table, and she started kissing my nuts. She then put on a cover and gave me a very nice CBJ for about 10 min, meanwhile I was playing with her kitty and she started to get wet. Very nice. She then jumped on and rode me cg for a while, then asked me to take over. We misiones with me standing and her sitting at the corner of the table. Then she got up and took doggie with one leg off the ground. Laid on the table again and this time she took me deep in RCG where I popped my load. Super sweet lady, I'd go back just because of her enthusiasm and willingness to please.

    Lest the spot and proceeded to walk. Didn't go too far (made it to the block where "Flamingo's" is and locked eye contact with a lady standing outside a door. As I approached, she asked if I wanted a massage in Spanish. She was a gilf, but really built like a brick house, just the way I like them. So I said, what the hell, and followed her upstairs. The place is clean and seems fairly new, though I'm not sure andtrelo sure of that. There were two other gulfs hanging out in couches inside, they all seemed Dominican with nice bodies. Some dude was also sitting there, he was cool, maybe the owner or security, who knows. House fee was 60 for 1 hr. She took me to a descent sized cubicle, had me undress, and gave me a pretty solid massage. I was worn out from Mia, so I thoroughly enjoyed the massage. I tried to roam over her clothes and she politely pulled away, so I didn't persist. Overall it was a great morning and I topped it off just now with some tacos before getting c out of here. Anyhow, I think my day off is as waaaay better than Bueller's.
    Mia sounds exactly like I like it!

    What was the damn age for her? Do they ever advertise?

    Could I find her from your details?

  2. #1554

    I've said it before and I'll say it again

    Quote Originally Posted by RajDk  [View Original Post]
    I was walking around 2:00 am on Rosey, planned to see Emily on 82 xx and Rosey, to my surprise saw the LE notice hanging on the door saying closed and restrainng order for P. And! Don't know the exact time it happened, went further down and situation was normal on 88th and 90th st with AMP ladies going by their regular business, went with Chi Chi, she was the first AMP lady I came across who did not rush and was patient, she did everything to please, tried different positions but due to the fear factor I couldn't finish, need to take a break for a while to get over it. Mongers be aware and be extra cautious.
    My absolute worst nightmare to get caught in a raid. Anybody here ever got caught in one that can tell us what happens?

  3. #1553

    I'm usually a CDP kind of guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Genius  [View Original Post]
    Was at 40rd today (Sunday) at 9 am. The girls were out at corner area of 40th rd and Main and along both sides of Main by McD's.

    The Macy's girls usually come out a bit later after 10 am. They are no longer at Macy's area I talked to one (Tina) the other day and she said that that area is closed to them now. I didn't ask why. They hang out now at 40th rd area.

    Plenty of street parking (no meters on Sunday) within short walk.
    So what is the deal with SW's, they are out even early in the morning like 9 am? Where do you usually take them? How do you know and how do you avoid LEO?

  4. #1552
    Quote Originally Posted by Monke69  [View Original Post]
    Went to flushing yesterday at like 10:30 am and couldn't find anyone besides normal people going about their day. Nobody across from the Macys, 40th was also empty. Hell there weren't rven any LE around so I have no clue what could've happened. And on the first day I actually found parking instead if taking the train there LOL.
    Was at 40rd today (Sunday) at 9 am. The girls were out at corner area of 40th rd and Main and along both sides of Main by McD's.

    The Macy's girls usually come out a bit later after 10 am. They are no longer at Macy's area — I talked to one (Tina) the other day and she said that that area is closed to them now. I didn't ask why. They hang out now at 40th rd area.

    Plenty of street parking (no meters on Sunday) within short walk.

  5. #1551
    Quote Originally Posted by Monke69  [View Original Post]
    Went to flushing yesterday at like 10:30 am and couldn't find anyone besides normal people going about their day. Nobody across from the Macys, 40th was also empty. Hell there weren't rven any LE around so I have no clue what could've happened. And on the first day I actually found parking instead if taking the train there LOL.
    That's why its a good idea to keep the #'s of a couple of your fav's in your burner phone.

  6. #1550

    Mongers be aware. LE Raid on Rosey and 82 xx

    I was walking around 2:00 am on Rosey, planned to see Emily on 82 xx and Rosey, to my surprise saw the LE notice hanging on the door saying closed and restrainng order for P. And! Don't know the exact time it happened, went further down and situation was normal on 88th and 90th st with AMP ladies going by their regular business, went with Chi Chi, she was the first AMP lady I came across who did not rush and was patient, she did everything to please, tried different positions but due to the fear factor I couldn't finish, need to take a break for a while to get over it. Mongers be aware and be extra cautious.

  7. #1549

    Flushing ghost town

    Went to flushing yesterday at like 10:30 am and couldn't find anyone besides normal people going about their day. Nobody across from the Macys, 40th was also empty. Hell there weren't rven any LE around so I have no clue what could've happened. And on the first day I actually found parking instead if taking the train there LOL.

  8. #1548

    Sutphin option

    I was by Sut and Tusk area in the evening on a couple occasions recently and found some cheap play maybe I overpaid but spent 17.00 for the mic talk. Spilled the milk in like 2 minutes LOL. I had some rare ones walking round the sutphin lirr but good luck finding them they the type that look alright not C'd out. Have fun and be safe.

  9. #1547
    Quote Originally Posted by Verraco  [View Original Post]
    Woke up early, and made my way to queensaround 10 AM to check out the scene on Rosey. Took the 7 to 103St and decided to do a thorough recon of the area. As I walked toward 74St, I was handed a couple of numbers for take out. Not the vibe today. I wanted to really scope out the scene. Found a cluster of Asian ladies across the street from me around 100St. One of them looked pretty enticing from the distance with big nockers sticking out of her dress; but that was my first sighting and didn't want to shoot my shot just yet. Kept on walking and checked out the scene on Junction. The spot right off Rosey was dead; unsure if it closed or if it was simply early. Decided to stop at a Colombian coffee shop for breakfast. With Junction Blvd thoroughly discarded (walked 2 blocks north and then south of Rosey) I moved on. Not much activity, except for single or double Asians scattered over Rosey. Remembered that I wanted to check out the action around 88st. I was actually looking for "Mia" and ho got good reviews here in the past. She was not hard to find. She's a petite Chinese MILF around 110 lbs with a tiny frame. I was hesitant initially as she's not usually my type. But I hat she did t have in curves, she more than made up for in enthusiasm. She was very sweet and eager to please. We got undressed, I laid on the massage table, and she started kissing my nuts. She then put on a cover and gave me a very nice CBJ for about 10 min, meanwhile I was playing with her kitty and she started to get wet. Very nice. She then jumped on and rode me cg for a while, then asked me to take over. We misiones with me standing and her sitting at the corner of the table. Then she got up and took doggie with one leg off the ground. Laid on the table again and this time she took me deep in RCG where I popped my load. Super sweet lady, I'd go back just because of her enthusiasm and willingness to please.

    Lest the spot and proceeded to walk. Didn't go too far (made it to the block where "Flamingo's" is and locked eye contact with a lady standing outside a door. As I approached, she asked if I wanted a massage in Spanish. She was a gilf, but really built like a brick house, just the way I like them. So I said, what the hell, and followed her upstairs. The place is clean and seems fairly new, though I'm not sure andtrelo sure of that. There were two other gulfs hanging out in couches inside, they all seemed Dominican with nice bodies. Some dude was also sitting there, he was cool, maybe the owner or security, who knows. House fee was 60 for 1 hr. She took me to a descent sized cubicle, had me undress, and gave me a pretty solid massage. I was worn out from Mia, so I thoroughly enjoyed the massage. I tried to roam over her clothes and she politely pulled away, so I didn't persist. Overall it was a great morning and I topped it off just now with some tacos before getting c out of here. Anyhow, I think my day off is as waaaay better than Bueller's.
    Solid review and no Ferraris were harmed either LOL.

  10. #1546

    Today I was Bueller, and this was my day off:

    Woke up early, and made my way to queensaround 10 AM to check out the scene on Rosey. Took the 7 to 103St and decided to do a thorough recon of the area. As I walked toward 74St, I was handed a couple of numbers for take out. Not the vibe today. I wanted to really scope out the scene. Found a cluster of Asian ladies across the street from me around 100St. One of them looked pretty enticing from the distance with big nockers sticking out of her dress; but that was my first sighting and didn't want to shoot my shot just yet. Kept on walking and checked out the scene on Junction. The spot right off Rosey was dead; unsure if it closed or if it was simply early. Decided to stop at a Colombian coffee shop for breakfast. With Junction Blvd thoroughly discarded (walked 2 blocks north and then south of Rosey) I moved on. Not much activity, except for single or double Asians scattered over Rosey. Remembered that I wanted to check out the action around 88st. I was actually looking for "Mia" and ho got good reviews here in the past. She was not hard to find. She's a petite Chinese MILF around 110 lbs with a tiny frame. I was hesitant initially as she's not usually my type. But I hat she did t have in curves, she more than made up for in enthusiasm. She was very sweet and eager to please. We got undressed, I laid on the massage table, and she started kissing my nuts. She then put on a cover and gave me a very nice CBJ for about 10 min, meanwhile I was playing with her kitty and she started to get wet. Very nice. She then jumped on and rode me cg for a while, then asked me to take over. We misiones with me standing and her sitting at the corner of the table. Then she got up and took doggie with one leg off the ground. Laid on the table again and this time she took me deep in RCG where I popped my load. Super sweet lady, I'd go back just because of her enthusiasm and willingness to please.

    Lest the spot and proceeded to walk. Didn't go too far (made it to the block where "Flamingo's" is and locked eye contact with a lady standing outside a door. As I approached, she asked if I wanted a massage in Spanish. She was a gilf, but really built like a brick house, just the way I like them. So I said, what the hell, and followed her upstairs. The place is clean and seems fairly new, though I'm not sure andítrelo sure of that. There were two other gulfs hanging out in couches inside, they all seemed Dominican with nice bodies. Some dude was also sitting there, he was cool, maybe the owner or security, who knows. House fee was 60 for 1 hr. She took me to a descent sized cubicle, had me undress, and gave me a pretty solid massage. I was worn out from Mia, so I thoroughly enjoyed the massage. I tried to roam over her clothes and she politely pulled away, so I didn't persist. Overall it was a great morning and I topped it off just now with some tacos before getting c out of here. Anyhow, I think my day off is as waaaay better than Bueller's.

  11. #1545
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungWonderer  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been to Flushing in a while.

    (1) Have the ladies from across Macy's still at 40th RD or did they move back?

    (2) Where are the women who stood at Prince & Roosevelt in front of the Tous Les Jours? I used to see them. Now I don't.
    (1) Lings is still closed. I was the Sunday and the door was still locked.

    (2) On the other side of the street by the drug store with the red awning.

  12. #1544
    Quote Originally Posted by RajDk  [View Original Post]
    I am new to the city, used the forum for some info, visted asian fast house on 82nd st, costed 80 $ standard action nothing special, 15 minute timer, did the job for me as it is my first visit, saw couple of latinas with fake a. Es and t. S on the opposite street, I was wondering if any of you had any experience with the latinas?? Any info would be appreciated.
    There's Latinas? Where?

  13. #1543

    Wendy

    Quote Originally Posted by Slim666  [View Original Post]
    That is not always true. I have always felt the more competition the better. Roosevelt between 88-90th st.

    Is ground Zero, for me with about 10 Spas on the south side.

    Without a doubt my favorite girl on Roosevelt is Mia, She is a hot little spinner with endless energy.

    Mia knows what the game is about and to no surprise she has many regulars. I always leave there happy.

    She is near 88th st xx-18.

    Some of these girls don't like their jobs and it shows, and some make the most out of it.

    Last year a found Wendy in the same area. After Wendy got her hands on you, you did not want to go anywhere else.

    I avoid the seventies on Roosevelt, they all want a house fee for a non-existent massage.

    The good ones are out, it just takes a little work to find them.
    Where is Wendy? I've been trying to locate her but so far no luck.

  14. #1542

    Flushing Inquiry

    Haven't been to Flushing in a while.

    (1) Have the ladies from across Macy's still at 40th RD or did they move back?

    (2) Where are the women who stood at Prince & Roosevelt in front of the Tous Les Jours? I used to see them. Now I don't.

  15. #1541

    My Opinion on Junction

    Quote Originally Posted by Slim666  [View Original Post]
    I have been to 2 fast houses on Roosevelt between Junction and Warren.

    The inside of one of the places nearest Junction was pretty nice for a fast house.

    However, the performances were pretty lackluster and on 15-minute timer.
    Junction sucks honestly. It feels like rarely any of the women there put effort. I like to go to 83rd & Ground Zero.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape