Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 1990
-
06-27-22 18:19 #1555Senior Member

Posts: 130You are like a mongers Pulitzer journalist
Mia sounds exactly like I like it!
Originally Posted by Verraco
[View Original Post]
What was the damn age for her? Do they ever advertise?
Could I find her from your details?
-
06-27-22 18:12 #1554Senior Member

Posts: 130I've said it before and I'll say it again
My absolute worst nightmare to get caught in a raid. Anybody here ever got caught in one that can tell us what happens?
Originally Posted by RajDk
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 18:10 #1553Senior Member

Posts: 130I'm usually a CDP kind of guy
So what is the deal with SW's, they are out even early in the morning like 9 am? Where do you usually take them? How do you know and how do you avoid LEO?
Originally Posted by Genius
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 11:01 #1552Senior Member

Posts: 250Was at 40rd today (Sunday) at 9 am. The girls were out at corner area of 40th rd and Main and along both sides of Main by McD's.
Originally Posted by Monke69
[View Original Post]
The Macy's girls usually come out a bit later after 10 am. They are no longer at Macy's area — I talked to one (Tina) the other day and she said that that area is closed to them now. I didn't ask why. They hang out now at 40th rd area.
Plenty of street parking (no meters on Sunday) within short walk.
-
06-26-22 06:30 #1551Senior Member

Posts: 250That's why its a good idea to keep the #'s of a couple of your fav's in your burner phone.
Originally Posted by Monke69
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 04:15 #1550Regular Member

Posts: 8Mongers be aware. LE Raid on Rosey and 82 xx
I was walking around 2:00 am on Rosey, planned to see Emily on 82 xx and Rosey, to my surprise saw the LE notice hanging on the door saying closed and restrainng order for P. And! Don't know the exact time it happened, went further down and situation was normal on 88th and 90th st with AMP ladies going by their regular business, went with Chi Chi, she was the first AMP lady I came across who did not rush and was patient, she did everything to please, tried different positions but due to the fear factor I couldn't finish, need to take a break for a while to get over it. Mongers be aware and be extra cautious.
-
06-25-22 00:41 #1549Regular Member

Posts: 6Flushing ghost town
Went to flushing yesterday at like 10:30 am and couldn't find anyone besides normal people going about their day. Nobody across from the Macys, 40th was also empty. Hell there weren't rven any LE around so I have no clue what could've happened. And on the first day I actually found parking instead if taking the train there LOL.
-
06-13-22 22:23 #1548Senior Member

Posts: 66Sutphin option
I was by Sut and Tusk area in the evening on a couple occasions recently and found some cheap play maybe I overpaid but spent 17.00 for the mic talk. Spilled the milk in like 2 minutes LOL. I had some rare ones walking round the sutphin lirr but good luck finding them they the type that look alright not C'd out. Have fun and be safe.
-
06-10-22 22:19 #1547Senior Member

Posts: 860Solid review and no Ferraris were harmed either LOL.
Originally Posted by Verraco
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 13:59 #1546Senior Member

Posts: 53Today I was Bueller, and this was my day off:
Woke up early, and made my way to queensaround 10 AM to check out the scene on Rosey. Took the 7 to 103St and decided to do a thorough recon of the area. As I walked toward 74St, I was handed a couple of numbers for take out. Not the vibe today. I wanted to really scope out the scene. Found a cluster of Asian ladies across the street from me around 100St. One of them looked pretty enticing from the distance with big nockers sticking out of her dress; but that was my first sighting and didn't want to shoot my shot just yet. Kept on walking and checked out the scene on Junction. The spot right off Rosey was dead; unsure if it closed or if it was simply early. Decided to stop at a Colombian coffee shop for breakfast. With Junction Blvd thoroughly discarded (walked 2 blocks north and then south of Rosey) I moved on. Not much activity, except for single or double Asians scattered over Rosey. Remembered that I wanted to check out the action around 88st. I was actually looking for "Mia" and ho got good reviews here in the past. She was not hard to find. She's a petite Chinese MILF around 110 lbs with a tiny frame. I was hesitant initially as she's not usually my type. But I hat she did t have in curves, she more than made up for in enthusiasm. She was very sweet and eager to please. We got undressed, I laid on the massage table, and she started kissing my nuts. She then put on a cover and gave me a very nice CBJ for about 10 min, meanwhile I was playing with her kitty and she started to get wet. Very nice. She then jumped on and rode me cg for a while, then asked me to take over. We misiones with me standing and her sitting at the corner of the table. Then she got up and took doggie with one leg off the ground. Laid on the table again and this time she took me deep in RCG where I popped my load. Super sweet lady, I'd go back just because of her enthusiasm and willingness to please.
Lest the spot and proceeded to walk. Didn't go too far (made it to the block where "Flamingo's" is and locked eye contact with a lady standing outside a door. As I approached, she asked if I wanted a massage in Spanish. She was a gilf, but really built like a brick house, just the way I like them. So I said, what the hell, and followed her upstairs. The place is clean and seems fairly new, though I'm not sure andítrelo sure of that. There were two other gulfs hanging out in couches inside, they all seemed Dominican with nice bodies. Some dude was also sitting there, he was cool, maybe the owner or security, who knows. House fee was 60 for 1 hr. She took me to a descent sized cubicle, had me undress, and gave me a pretty solid massage. I was worn out from Mia, so I thoroughly enjoyed the massage. I tried to roam over her clothes and she politely pulled away, so I didn't persist. Overall it was a great morning and I topped it off just now with some tacos before getting c out of here. Anyhow, I think my day off is as waaaay better than Bueller's.
-
06-07-22 14:41 #1545Senior Member

Posts: 32(1) Lings is still closed. I was the Sunday and the door was still locked.
Originally Posted by YoungWonderer
[View Original Post]
(2) On the other side of the street by the drug store with the red awning.
-
06-06-22 15:20 #1544Senior Member

Posts: 152There's Latinas? Where?
Originally Posted by RajDk
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 21:31 #1543Senior Member

Posts: 114Wendy
Where is Wendy? I've been trying to locate her but so far no luck.
Originally Posted by Slim666
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 21:30 #1542Senior Member

Posts: 114Flushing Inquiry
Haven't been to Flushing in a while.
(1) Have the ladies from across Macy's still at 40th RD or did they move back?
(2) Where are the women who stood at Prince & Roosevelt in front of the Tous Les Jours? I used to see them. Now I don't.
-
06-05-22 21:28 #1541Senior Member

Posts: 114My Opinion on Junction
Junction sucks honestly. It feels like rarely any of the women there put effort. I like to go to 83rd & Ground Zero.
Originally Posted by Slim666
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



