Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 133 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 1991
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1541

    My Opinion on Junction

    Quote Originally Posted by Slim666  [View Original Post]
    I have been to 2 fast houses on Roosevelt between Junction and Warren.

    The inside of one of the places nearest Junction was pretty nice for a fast house.

    However, the performances were pretty lackluster and on 15-minute timer.
    Junction sucks honestly. It feels like rarely any of the women there put effort. I like to go to 83rd & Ground Zero.

  2. #1540

    Mia Vouch

    Quote Originally Posted by Slim666  [View Original Post]
    That is not always true. I have always felt the more competition the better. Roosevelt between 88-90th st.

    Is ground Zero, for me with about 10 Spas on the south side.

    Without a doubt my favorite girl on Roosevelt is Mia, She is a hot little spinner with endless energy.

    Mia knows what the game is about and to no surprise she has many regulars. I always leave there happy.

    She is near 88th st xx-18.

    Some of these girls don't like their jobs and it shows, and some make the most out of it.

    Last year a found Wendy in the same area. After Wendy got her hands on you, you did not want to go anywhere else.

    I avoid the seventies on Roosevelt, they all want a house fee for a non-existent massage.

    The good ones are out, it just takes a little work to find them.
    I can vouch for Mia. She is AMAZING. Very caring & motherly. She gave me a water bottle and mask. My friend also agrees and thinks she is the best he ever had out of all the girls at Rosie.

    You are right, some of the girls do not like this. I can't blame 'them. All of them immigrated from another country and are probably trafficked.

  3. #1539
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatSpace91  [View Original Post]
    There is nothing in the 70's imo. Everything is where you said maybe J just don't go at the right times Summer is here and it's going to be a movie.
    I am new to the city, used the forum for some info, visted asian fast house on 82nd st, costed 80 $ standard action nothing special, 15 minute timer, did the job for me as it is my first visit, saw couple of latinas with fake a. Es and t. S on the opposite street, I was wondering if any of you had any experience with the latinas?? Any info would be appreciated.

  4. #1538
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim666  [View Original Post]
    That is not always true. I have always felt the more competition the better. Roosevelt between 88-90th st.

    Is ground Zero, for me with about 10 Spas on the south side.

    Without a doubt my favorite girl on Roosevelt is Mia, She is a hot little spinner with endless energy.

    Mia knows what the game is about and to no surprise she has many regulars. I always leave there happy.

    She is near 88th st xx-18.

    Some of these girls don't like their jobs and it shows, and some make the most out of it.

    Last year a found Wendy in the same area. After Wendy got her hands on you, you did not want to go anywhere else.

    I avoid the seventies on Roosevelt, they all want a house fee for a non-existent massage.

    The good ones are out, it just takes a little work to find them.
    There is nothing in the 70's imo. Everything is where you said maybe J just don't go at the right times Summer is here and it's going to be a movie.

  5. #1537
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatSpace91  [View Original Post]
    Asian Grannies at the 15 min spot just lay on they back. Don't expect much for $60-$80 LOL.

    Plus inflation LOL.
    That is not always true. I have always felt the more competition the better. Roosevelt between 88-90th st.

    Is ground Zero, for me with about 10 Spas on the south side.

    Without a doubt my favorite girl on Roosevelt is Mia, She is a hot little spinner with endless energy.

    Mia knows what the game is about and to no surprise she has many regulars. I always leave there happy.

    She is near 88th st xx-18.

    Some of these girls don't like their jobs and it shows, and some make the most out of it.

    Last year a found Wendy in the same area. After Wendy got her hands on you, you did not want to go anywhere else.

    I avoid the seventies on Roosevelt, they all want a house fee for a non-existent massage.

    The good ones are out, it just takes a little work to find them.

  6. #1536
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim666  [View Original Post]
    I have been to 2 fast houses on Roosevelt between Junction and Warren.

    The inside of one of the places nearest Junction was pretty nice for a fast house.

    However, the performances were pretty lackluster and on 15-minute timer.
    Asian Grannies at the 15 min spot just lay on they back. Don't expect much for $60-$80 LOL.

    Plus inflation LOL.

  7. #1535
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyguy1980  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. I didn't see any available girls on Roosevelt during the weekday neither mid day nor evening.

    Fly.
    I haven't been too hungry for Peking duck but maybe your not looking on the right side of the street and maybe they aren't out as much due to police presence but always remember you can find action of Roosevelt and I mean anything.

  8. #1534

    Junction

    I have been to 2 fast houses on Roosevelt between Junction and Warren.

    The inside of one of the places nearest Junction was pretty nice for a fast house.

    However, the performances were pretty lackluster and on 15-minute timer.

  9. #1533
    Quote Originally Posted by Monke69  [View Original Post]
    So if I go to junction or the flushing Macy's at 8 am is that too early, or is everything running normally?
    (Macy's. Don't know about junction) They are there after 10 am. Sometimes there will be 1 by the subway entrance side earlier than that.

    Those that are on Main between 40th rd and Roosey before 10 am are usually the older ones or otherwise less desirable ones.

  10. #1532

    Best Area's

    Quote Originally Posted by Monke69  [View Original Post]
    So if I go to junction or the flushing Macy's at 8 am is that too early, or is everything running normally?
    I was in flushing at 8 30 am Sunday, there were plenty of girls on 40th road.

    Lings is closed, for the time being, the girls have moved to 40th road.

    As for JH it is just about a 24 hour operation on these streets 82,88-90, Junction, 100 and 102.

    I call 88-90 ground zero (south side) 10 places within 2 blocks always someone there and by far the best value and service.

    Hope this helps.

  11. #1531
    There's a booty shape BSW on 81st and 82nd on rose has anybody tried her? She's always on the corner with her mask on.

  12. #1530

    Roosevelt

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatSpace91  [View Original Post]
    Blessings.
    Agreed. I didn't see any available girls on Roosevelt during the weekday neither mid day nor evening.

    Fly.

  13. #1529

    How early is too early

    So if I go to junction or the flushing Macy's at 8 am is that too early, or is everything running normally?

  14. #1528
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokedOutt  [View Original Post]
    I was on Roosevelt on Saturday 4 am same old ones over by Britton and the Dunkin' Donuts.
    Yep. I've noticed the other places aren't open when I go but I might run some errands and try midday.

  15. #1527
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc8008  [View Original Post]
    Across from Macy's is dead. They've mostly moved back to 40th under the scaffold.
    Blessings.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape