Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 212 of 876 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 262 312 712 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9961
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    You know as well as any of us here does. You were there. Could they be workers? Of course, they could. A lot of board meetings take place on Aramingo. So the possibility is high they may have been in the zone. TBH I have been on Aramingo and seen the work crew there on occasion. They could have been stranded there for any number of reasons. I personally can't give you an honest answer to your question. Only one way to find out. Right? Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
    Gotcha, I didn't know if the stroll extended this far out of K street.

  2. #9960

    Work Force, Shoppers, or off Duty?

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieZee914  [View Original Post]
    Quick question friends: I'm not typically into cardates and streets, but I happened to be on Aramingo late this morning and saw what may have been street workers, one near Castor and one near Tioga.

    Is this typical, or were they just Saturday shoppers headed to the stores?
    You know as well as any of us here does. You were there. Could they be workers? Of course, they could. A lot of board meetings take place on Aramingo. So the possibility is high they may have been in the zone. TBH I have been on Aramingo and seen the work crew there on occasion. They could have been stranded there for any number of reasons. I personally can't give you an honest answer to your question. Only one way to find out. Right? Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  3. #9959

    Aramingo?

    Quick question friends: I'm not typically into cardates and streets, but I happened to be on Aramingo late this morning and saw what may have been street workers, one near Castor and one near Tioga.

    Is this typical, or were they just Saturday shoppers headed to the stores?

  4. #9958
    Quote Originally Posted by Currymonster  [View Original Post]
    Roughly where was she walking? When I saw her a couple of years ago she told me she preferred to be up at Buckius, but I found her by 7-11.
    She was on sedgeley. I usually see her up above Tioga.

  5. #9957
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    Saw sharon out last night around 1 am. Her titties were looking huge last (bigger than usual LOL). We did our usual. I wish I had a room because I wanted to tittyfuck her last night LOL.
    Roughly where was she walking? When I saw her a couple of years ago she told me she preferred to be up at Buckius, but I found her by 7-11.

  6. #9956

    Bree and Anna

    I saw it on CH6 Action News but reported a first name Alyssa 36 yr old female from Croyden that they didn't mention the name Bree and was she found by the Fire Dept under pile of burning rubbish 10am in the park on Tioga and K ave ( they show a pic of the burned girl) and said she is in a coma and Anna has not answered her phone in a week.

  7. #9955
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonBuxz  [View Original Post]
    Indifferent because I'm both surprised and not surprised at the same time. I'm not surprised because it happened in Kenzo and we all know wild shit happens there. However, I am surprised because I've never heard of someone being set on fire and then it getting so much news / media coverage, especially in the Kenzo area where people don't seem to give a shit what happens to the walkers on the ave, BY A GROUP OF KIDS. Smh. If they actually are just a bunch of kids (under the age of 18), my god, I almost want to facedesk.
    The fact that the streets have reported her dead on the tracks more than once makes it suspicious that this was no random violence but a targeted attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I was informed by one of the girls that Bree was found dead this past week. Apparently, from what I heard, it wasn't an overdose, and that she was killed, but I have very little info to go on other than what one girl said. However, if this is true, it is very sad. RIP Bree.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyBlue2  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I reported that back in Feb, but she was out and about Sence then, I also heard now she was found upon the RR tracks deceased, anybody seen her last couple weeks?
    I certainly don't know 'cause I don't play the ave myself, but it's interesting to hear reports from those who do.

  8. #9954
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Annie

    Thanks for the useful info HopinJetta. Annie is definitely a fan favorite with a huge following. I was told that Annie was with a date in a fancy restaurant and she was acting strangely so someone called in and reported it. She went down for outstanding warrants.

    Quote Originally Posted by HopinJetta  [View Original Post]
    Heard Anna is going on a state sponsored vacation for quite a bit, courtesy of NJ. Sad news if true as I inquired after not being able to reach her, which doesn't happen as she always replies. Hopefully she doesn't disappear like my old favorite Bethany. It sucks when girls just get swept up by the government and you never hear from them again. Maybe they go to rehab and turn their lives around or maybe not. Who knows.

  9. #9953

    Anna

    Heard Anna is going on a state sponsored vacation for quite a bit, courtesy of NJ. Sad news if true as I inquired after not being able to reach her, which doesn't happen as she always replies. Hopefully she doesn't disappear like my old favorite Bethany. It sucks when girls just get swept up by the government and you never hear from them again. Maybe they go to rehab and turn their lives around or maybe not. Who knows.

  10. #9952
    Bree gofundme: https://www.gofundme.com/f/lee-ann-and-family.

    Forgot to link the article about 2 bodies found with necks slashed in Kensington:

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...police-say.amp

  11. #9951

    Familiar face

    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    She can be found on K Ave between Allegheny and Tioga. She is a nice looking middle aged gal with fake eyeglasses and fake C cups and both look good on her. She is pleasant, cooperative and alert. She got right down to business without delay. Her BBBJ was only OK because she has a small mouth and can't deepthroat but her pussy was A++. Will definitely repeat. Her phone was recently stolen.
    I got with her once last year but under a different name (forgot what it was). She has great fake tits like you said and her pussy was definitely tight and A++. BBBJ sucked but that's because she kept nodding out until we got down to the FS business. I'd pick her up again if I found her.

  12. #9950

    Indifferent

    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    She was attacked Friday night from 11 pm until midnight by a bunch of kids. She was beaten with chairs and then set on fire. All this was captured on video. She is at the Temple burn unit in critical but stable condition. She has not regained consciousness since the attack.
    Indifferent because I'm both surprised and not surprised at the same time. I'm not surprised because it happened in Kenzo and we all know wild shit happens there. However, I am surprised because I've never heard of someone being set on fire and then it getting so much news / media coverage, especially in the Kenzo area where people don't seem to give a shit what happens to the walkers on the ave, BY A GROUP OF KIDS. Smh. If they actually are just a bunch of kids (under the age of 18), my god, I almost want to facedesk.

  13. #9949
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Jennifer

    She can be found on K Ave between Allegheny and Tioga. She is a nice looking middle aged gal with fake eyeglasses and fake C cups and both look good on her. She is pleasant, cooperative and alert. She got right down to business without delay. Her BBBJ was only OK because she has a small mouth and can't deepthroat but her pussy was A++. Will definitely repeat. Her phone was recently stolen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220621-113106_Video Player.jpg‎  

  14. #9948
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Bree

    Here are some some pictures of her from her glory days as a cheerleader and graduate of a major university.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyBlue2  [View Original Post]
    She's in a medically induced coma. 2nd and 3rd degree burns over 50% of her body.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220621-075901_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220621-075949_Gallery.jpg‎  

  15. #9947
    Total madness, not only in Kensington but other parts of Philadelphia. I got word of other bodies found of women also around in Kensington. People say another serial killer is on the loose. Total madness.

    Hope Bre can recover. Burns are no joke. People don't know the skin is actually an organ and it's the largest organ of your body.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape