The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 227 of 876 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 277 327 727 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9736
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Dude, you can come up with all kinds of ideas, but the bottom line is you can't beat the street. It knows all and sees all. With what you suggested you are just a mark on scooter, motorcycle or bike. Never discount the danger or think you can beat it. You can't. You can mitigate some of the risk, but not eliminate it.

    Read some of Gator145's post over the last 6+months on this thread for some education and eye opening.

    Just saying & trying to keep you safe!
    Well, from all these posts, looks like mongerers would benefit from a military presence in order to safely approach SWs. Why SWs? Because our money feeds crime and so we should always aim to get the most bang for our dollar. SWs are cheaper than MP girls in turn cheaper than call girls. Pick the younger ones: hard drugs take their toll on body and mind fairly quickly. Find one who will agree to perform your request (not all will, even if they are desperate for a fix).

    Of course there is no guarantee she will instead try to do your pockets, bully or even mug you. Happy Easter Bunny hunting.

  2. #9735

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyBlue2  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I reported that back in Feb, but she was out and about Sence then, I also heard now she was found upon the RR tracks deceased, anybody seen her last couple weeks?
    Sam told me they found her I pieces a month ago.

  3. #9734

    Last night on the ave

    Was out last night. There were some girls out but nothing that really caught my eye. (I'm tired of seeing the ugly chick with the pink hair). Haven't seen Kristen out in a couple weeks. Saw this young black SW with a nice fat ass walking but she got scooped up before I could get near her.

  4. #9733
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyBlue2  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I reported that back in Feb, but she was out and about Sence then, I also heard now she was found upon the RR tracks deceased, anybody seen her last couple weeks?
    As long as I have known about Kensington so many people have talked about people dying or being murdered on the rail road tracks.

  5. #9732
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Bree

    These pics are from October, 2021.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyBlue2  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I reported that back in Feb, but she was out and about Sence then, I also heard now she was found upon the RR tracks deceased, anybody seen her last couple weeks?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220413-203015_Photos.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220413-203222_Photos.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220413-203007_Photos.jpg‎  

  6. #9731

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I was informed by one of the girls that Bree was found dead this past week. Apparently, from what I heard, it wasn't an overdose, and she was killed, but I have very little info to go on other than what one girl said. However, if this is true, it is very sad. RIP Bree.
    Yes, I reported that back in Feb, but she was out and about Sence then, I also heard now she was found upon the RR tracks deceased, anybody seen her last couple weeks?

  7. #9730

    Bree

    I was informed by one of the girls that Bree was found dead this past week. Apparently, from what I heard, it wasn't an overdose, and that she was killed, but I have very little info to go on other than what one girl said. However, if this is true, it is very sad. RIP Bree.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyBlue2  [View Original Post]
    I was informed by a family member that Bre is incarcerated in Philadelphia.

  8. #9729
    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    Djs have a look and compare this side by side collage of your girl and my girl. Looks like the same person to me. She was a great date. She hangs out at K Ave and needle park.
    Ya I think its her, she use to have an apt off of torresdale ave.

  9. #9728
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Randi

    Djs have a look and compare this side by side collage of your girl and my girl. Looks like the same person to me. She was a great date. She hangs out at K Ave and needle park.

    Quote Originally Posted by Djs0182  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same girl? Your pic is too close to tell.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20220410_082007.jpg‎  

  10. #9727

    Randi

    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    At K Ave and the 24 hr Quick Stop at needle park. Calm and pleasant. Alert and cooperative. Unrushed with great skills in all areas. Looks good naked. Will definitely repeat.
    Is this the same girl? Your pic is too close to tell.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_132116_1520731344539.jpg‎  

  11. #9726
    Quote Originally Posted by Djs0182  [View Original Post]
    Was just informed that jessica passed last week. Hope she's at peace.
    I remember her I seen her back in the summer of 2008. Didn't see her since. I figured she cleaned up was in jail of od'ed back then. I am sorry to hear but not surprised. The human body can only handle so much, and she been hitting needle for 15 years.

  12. #9725
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Randi

    At K Ave and the 24 hr Quick Stop at needle park. Calm and pleasant. Alert and cooperative. Unrushed with great skills in all areas. Looks good naked. Will definitely repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220409-121528_Photos.jpg‎  

  13. #9724

    Jessica

    Was just informed that jessica passed last week. Hope she's at peace.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jess2a.jpeg‎  

  14. #9723

    Patty

    Quote Originally Posted by Kegler2002  [View Original Post]
    Picked Patty up at Jasper and Buckius early morning. Average BJ, nice tits. Donation 25. No full service legs are full of abcesses.
    Kinda looks like a SW who went by Debbie about a year & a half ago who was a frequent mud hole connoisseur of mine.

  15. #9722

    Patty

    Picked Patty up at Jasper and Buckius early morning. Average BJ, nice tits. Donation 25. No full service legs are full of abcesses.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20220406_154852.jpg‎   20220406_154611.jpg‎   20220331_135446~2.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape