Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 13126
-
06-25-22 20:16 #9961Senior Member

Posts: 164Gotcha, I didn't know if the stroll extended this far out of K street.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 17:27 #9960Senior Member

Posts: 748Work Force, Shoppers, or off Duty?
You know as well as any of us here does. You were there. Could they be workers? Of course, they could. A lot of board meetings take place on Aramingo. So the possibility is high they may have been in the zone. TBH I have been on Aramingo and seen the work crew there on occasion. They could have been stranded there for any number of reasons. I personally can't give you an honest answer to your question. Only one way to find out. Right? Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
Originally Posted by WillieZee914
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 15:46 #9959Senior Member

Posts: 164Aramingo?
Quick question friends: I'm not typically into cardates and streets, but I happened to be on Aramingo late this morning and saw what may have been street workers, one near Castor and one near Tioga.
Is this typical, or were they just Saturday shoppers headed to the stores?
-
06-23-22 10:37 #9958Senior Member

Posts: 645She was on sedgeley. I usually see her up above Tioga.
Originally Posted by Currymonster
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 02:35 #9957Senior Member

Posts: 530Roughly where was she walking? When I saw her a couple of years ago she told me she preferred to be up at Buckius, but I found her by 7-11.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 12:14 #9956Senior Member

Posts: 113Bree and Anna
I saw it on CH6 Action News but reported a first name Alyssa 36 yr old female from Croyden that they didn't mention the name Bree and was she found by the Fire Dept under pile of burning rubbish 10am in the park on Tioga and K ave ( they show a pic of the burned girl) and said she is in a coma and Anna has not answered her phone in a week.
-
06-22-22 10:54 #9955Senior Member

Posts: 89The fact that the streets have reported her dead on the tracks more than once makes it suspicious that this was no random violence but a targeted attack.
Originally Posted by AnonBuxz
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ItsDaddy
[View Original Post]
I certainly don't know 'cause I don't play the ave myself, but it's interesting to hear reports from those who do.
Originally Posted by SkyBlue2
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 10:12 #9954Senior Member

Posts: 477Annie
Thanks for the useful info HopinJetta. Annie is definitely a fan favorite with a huge following. I was told that Annie was with a date in a fancy restaurant and she was acting strangely so someone called in and reported it. She went down for outstanding warrants.
Originally Posted by HopinJetta
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 21:28 #9953Senior Member

Posts: 39Anna
Heard Anna is going on a state sponsored vacation for quite a bit, courtesy of NJ. Sad news if true as I inquired after not being able to reach her, which doesn't happen as she always replies. Hopefully she doesn't disappear like my old favorite Bethany. It sucks when girls just get swept up by the government and you never hear from them again. Maybe they go to rehab and turn their lives around or maybe not. Who knows.
-
06-21-22 21:10 #9952Senior Member

Posts: 987Bree gofundme: https://www.gofundme.com/f/lee-ann-and-family.
Forgot to link the article about 2 bodies found with necks slashed in Kensington:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...police-say.amp
-
06-21-22 17:40 #9951Banned Member

Posts: 213Familiar face
I got with her once last year but under a different name (forgot what it was). She has great fake tits like you said and her pussy was definitely tight and A++. BBBJ sucked but that's because she kept nodding out until we got down to the FS business. I'd pick her up again if I found her.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 17:39 #9950Banned Member

Posts: 213Indifferent
Indifferent because I'm both surprised and not surprised at the same time. I'm not surprised because it happened in Kenzo and we all know wild shit happens there. However, I am surprised because I've never heard of someone being set on fire and then it getting so much news / media coverage, especially in the Kenzo area where people don't seem to give a shit what happens to the walkers on the ave, BY A GROUP OF KIDS. Smh. If they actually are just a bunch of kids (under the age of 18), my god, I almost want to facedesk.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 12:04 #9949Senior Member

Posts: 477Jennifer
She can be found on K Ave between Allegheny and Tioga. She is a nice looking middle aged gal with fake eyeglasses and fake C cups and both look good on her. She is pleasant, cooperative and alert. She got right down to business without delay. Her BBBJ was only OK because she has a small mouth and can't deepthroat but her pussy was A++. Will definitely repeat. Her phone was recently stolen.
-
06-21-22 08:18 #9948Senior Member

Posts: 477Bree
Here are some some pictures of her from her glory days as a cheerleader and graduate of a major university.
Originally Posted by SkyBlue2
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 00:09 #9947Senior Member

Posts: 987Total madness, not only in Kensington but other parts of Philadelphia. I got word of other bodies found of women also around in Kensington. People say another serial killer is on the loose. Total madness.
Hope Bre can recover. Burns are no joke. People don't know the skin is actually an organ and it's the largest organ of your body.











Reply With Quote




