Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
You Know You Need It
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #3569

    Nika & Sophia Kstars / CKD

    Ok Gents. Can anyone share some info on Nika or Sophia? Have picked up a little info, but would like to see some current info. Nika looks familiar, just can't place who she reminds me of.

    Thanks!

  2. #3568

    Capri KSTARS / CAKD

    She is a very pretty and young lady IMHO. I know how to gauge age pretty well, and I'm not asian! So the guy's from the "I'm asian and your not. And your not able to determine age" crowd, take a chill pill.

    The photos are her with some photo shop. The first time she answered the door in the school girl / sailor out fit, very nice, the next time in a short skirt and a nice sexy little top.

    Said she is 20, she is definitely in her twenties, I did a very through inspection. She has the quintessential korean young lady face, pretty IMHO. Nice natual body and very petite, with nice small C's, feel natural and look nice.

    Nice little pussy, she likes skillfull FIV and DATY, loved some wet nipple play at the same time. She has a good attitude, follows direction well. She is a little inexperienced but is DTF. On the second round she seemed a little sensitive, I needed to give her a WOT (wide open throttle) long passionate fuck to cum, kind of how I give it to White or Tyra and they fuck your brains out. She has real potential though, is DTF and takes it like a champ. Rimmed a little and she loved it, her little flower puckered, so anal may be on the menu, may check it out next time. She was in to the doggy slide on her ass and V, and had some slight outer penetration, should have slipped it in.

    She doesn't speak a lot of english, but communicates pretty well. So check her out! She is on the line up for me! You can thank me later!

    BTW. Tyra's last day today, she'll probably be back in a few weeks.

  3. #3567
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    Yes, same Tyra that worked in the bay. I've seen her down here and in the Bay.
    Unfortunately not the same Tyra from eleganteros but cakdolls Tyra is a good time. Anybody know where Tyra from eleganteros is at these days?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1b99e5551d01a425.jpg‎  

  4. #3566

    Ca_kdolls girls

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNc1  [View Original Post]
    How do these girls stack up against legendary Flynn?
    I like Heri (not available) and Vivian (she said she may take a vacation for a week) slightly better but Flynn is cheaper by 40 for Heri and 60 for Vivian when I last visited Flynn.

    I haven't had multiple visits with Flynn yet so I may have not seen her full potential. She may be similar to ceroni up in NorCal where the sessions improved after the first one.

    Jane has the closest tan skin tone.

    The provider that I've seen that most compares to Flynn is legendary Sara up in Norcal who I believe is semi retired, Flynn has a better face And Sara is older but has a better body.

  5. #3565

    Sola

    Sola is a rebrand. Previously in LA under multiple bookers with a different name as Jenny. She has already been well reviewed in the LA threads. She came in hot but her reviews say she got burned out after a while. Her hype train died in LA and is probably doing a tour of OC. Photos are of her, but she is probably in her late 20's or early 30's most likely. Seems like she got plastic surgery done on her face but overall still attractive. About 5 feet, no ass, man made C's. Minimal English, heavy smoker. Mechanical service, fake moans, and eyes closed shut.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyToad75  [View Original Post]
    Pics look familiar, so they are probably re-brands. Any info on them will be much appreciated.

    https://mykupcake.com/home/sola

    https://mykupcake.com/home/pretty

  6. #3564
    Quote Originally Posted by BbfsMaster2020  [View Original Post]
    Gave Cherry a visit today, she's a champ, BBBJDTNSNQ and unrivaled rimming. She also offers BB with an upcharge.

    https://mykupcake.com/home/la-colors...r-cep542-6-pcs

    Seems like all the talent from LA has migrated over to OC. I'll definitely be back to see her while she's around, if I'm in the area.
    Does she look anything like her photos? How old do you think she is?

  7. #3563
    Shill account for kgfe.net ignore all posts


    Posts: 90

    MKC Cherry

    Gave Cherry a visit today, she's a champ, BBBJDTNSNQ and unrivaled rimming. She also offers BB with an upcharge.

    https://mykupcake.com/home/la-colors...r-cep542-6-pcs

    Seems like all the talent from LA has migrated over to OC. I'll definitely be back to see her while she's around, if I'm in the area.

  8. #3562

    Sola and Pretty from MKC

    Pics look familiar, so they are probably re-brands. Any info on them will be much appreciated.

    https://mykupcake.com/home/sola

    https://mykupcake.com/home/pretty

  9. #3561

    Tyra CA-Kdolls

    Quote Originally Posted by AktheHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Tyra that spent many years in the Bay Area with Eleganteros? Or anybody got intel?
    Yes, same Tyra that worked in the bay. I've seen her down here and in the Bay.

  10. #3560

    Tyra from Cakdolls

    Is this the same Tyra that spent many years in the Bay Area with Eleganteros? Or anybody got intel?

  11. #3559
    Quote Originally Posted by GoKipper  [View Original Post]
    Look up Joleen Diaz on Google and tell me she looks 45.
    Bruh Joleen Diaz is a freak of nature. I refused to believe she was real, and figured she was lying about her age, so I researched it and. She's legit. She looks the same age as her daughter, only she's even hotter. My girlfriend (azn) looks very young for her age, but you can still see her age if you look at her hands, for example. Generally with very hot women in their 40's, their hands are the giveaway. With Joleen Diaz, her age is completely invisible. Not a hint of it anywhere. Like seriously what the fuck. And on top of that she's a school teacher with a real job teaching little kids that she didn't quit when she became a famous instathot.

    I blow up instathots that get posted on reddit for fun, since 99% of them photoshop the shit out of their pics and aren't nearly as attractive irl. Usually it's just a matter of tracking down a video of them taken by someone else, such as at an event, and BAM, thot exposed. It honestly only takes a couple minutes to do, usually. But with this girl? Nope. It doesn't even matter if she photoshops her pics, because she looks equally as hot in 3rd party video such as interviews, etc.

    I'm seriously in awe. You know, Elon Musk is the richest dude in the world, and he picked ugly ass Grimes. If I was him I'd be picking this girl, and I'd keep her in a permanent state of pregnancy to maximize the spread of her superhuman vampire genes. Sandra Bullock gets Korean baby foreskins injected into her face (it's real, look it up) and she looks like an old hag next to this girl.

  12. #3558
    How do these girls stack up against legendary Flynn?

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    Overall looks and service I would put Vivian above Heri, Jane and White. It may be due to repeat visits with Vivian vs only first visits with the other girls.

    Bodywise Vivian is probably the best out of the bunch in IMO, toned with an ass and really well done implants.

    Her face looks like there may have some work done, but I still found her to be attractive.

    She's not HYA, probably mid 30's but so are most girls done here.

  13. #3557

    Holi with SAG

    Saw Holi with SAG in OC, Can anybody confirm she really has DD tits?

  14. #3556

    CA-KDolls

    Quote Originally Posted by Alyptic  [View Original Post]
    I seriously can't find the # through their website. Can you DM details? Appreciate it.
    Their number is a little hard to see, but it's there. There's a header that says LA MODELS, and right above that is the number. I had trouble seeing it too. Another way to find numbers is to got the TER Advanced Search and looking at the reviews of girls that are booked by the org you're trying to figure out. In the reviews, you'll find numbers and links.

    ca-kdolls.ch

  15. #3555
    Quote Originally Posted by KalvinHobbs  [View Original Post]
    I contact them through their phone number.
    I seriously can't find the # through their website. Can you DM details? Appreciate it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape