Thread: Asian PLEASER discussion forum (please post reviews in the review forum)
+
Add Report
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 6419
-
07-02-22 15:37 #3569Senior Member

Posts: 212Nika & Sophia Kstars / CKD
Ok Gents. Can anyone share some info on Nika or Sophia? Have picked up a little info, but would like to see some current info. Nika looks familiar, just can't place who she reminds me of.
Thanks!
-
07-01-22 22:48 #3568Senior Member

Posts: 212Capri KSTARS / CAKD
She is a very pretty and young lady IMHO. I know how to gauge age pretty well, and I'm not asian! So the guy's from the "I'm asian and your not. And your not able to determine age" crowd, take a chill pill.
The photos are her with some photo shop. The first time she answered the door in the school girl / sailor out fit, very nice, the next time in a short skirt and a nice sexy little top.
Said she is 20, she is definitely in her twenties, I did a very through inspection. She has the quintessential korean young lady face, pretty IMHO. Nice natual body and very petite, with nice small C's, feel natural and look nice.
Nice little pussy, she likes skillfull FIV and DATY, loved some wet nipple play at the same time. She has a good attitude, follows direction well. She is a little inexperienced but is DTF. On the second round she seemed a little sensitive, I needed to give her a WOT (wide open throttle) long passionate fuck to cum, kind of how I give it to White or Tyra and they fuck your brains out. She has real potential though, is DTF and takes it like a champ. Rimmed a little and she loved it, her little flower puckered, so anal may be on the menu, may check it out next time. She was in to the doggy slide on her ass and V, and had some slight outer penetration, should have slipped it in.
She doesn't speak a lot of english, but communicates pretty well. So check her out! She is on the line up for me! You can thank me later!
BTW. Tyra's last day today, she'll probably be back in a few weeks.
-
06-25-22 20:47 #3567Regular Member

Posts: 23Unfortunately not the same Tyra from eleganteros but cakdolls Tyra is a good time. Anybody know where Tyra from eleganteros is at these days?
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 00:13 #3566Senior Member

Posts: 294Ca_kdolls girls
I like Heri (not available) and Vivian (she said she may take a vacation for a week) slightly better but Flynn is cheaper by 40 for Heri and 60 for Vivian when I last visited Flynn.
Originally Posted by MikeNc1
[View Original Post]
I haven't had multiple visits with Flynn yet so I may have not seen her full potential. She may be similar to ceroni up in NorCal where the sessions improved after the first one.
Jane has the closest tan skin tone.
The provider that I've seen that most compares to Flynn is legendary Sara up in Norcal who I believe is semi retired, Flynn has a better face And Sara is older but has a better body.
-
06-24-22 23:06 #3565Senior Member

Posts: 101Sola
Sola is a rebrand. Previously in LA under multiple bookers with a different name as Jenny. She has already been well reviewed in the LA threads. She came in hot but her reviews say she got burned out after a while. Her hype train died in LA and is probably doing a tour of OC. Photos are of her, but she is probably in her late 20's or early 30's most likely. Seems like she got plastic surgery done on her face but overall still attractive. About 5 feet, no ass, man made C's. Minimal English, heavy smoker. Mechanical service, fake moans, and eyes closed shut.
Originally Posted by HornyToad75
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 20:58 #3564Senior Member

Posts: 344Does she look anything like her photos? How old do you think she is?
Originally Posted by BbfsMaster2020
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 18:00 #3563Shill account for kgfe.net ignore all posts

Posts: 90MKC Cherry
Gave Cherry a visit today, she's a champ, BBBJDTNSNQ and unrivaled rimming. She also offers BB with an upcharge.
https://mykupcake.com/home/la-colors...r-cep542-6-pcs
Seems like all the talent from LA has migrated over to OC. I'll definitely be back to see her while she's around, if I'm in the area.
-
06-24-22 14:12 #3562Senior Member

Posts: 332Sola and Pretty from MKC
Pics look familiar, so they are probably re-brands. Any info on them will be much appreciated.
https://mykupcake.com/home/sola
https://mykupcake.com/home/pretty
-
06-24-22 11:46 #3561Senior Member

Posts: 294Tyra CA-Kdolls
Yes, same Tyra that worked in the bay. I've seen her down here and in the Bay.
Originally Posted by AktheHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 21:23 #3560Regular Member

Posts: 23Tyra from Cakdolls
Is this the same Tyra that spent many years in the Bay Area with Eleganteros? Or anybody got intel?
-
06-22-22 18:21 #3559Senior Member

Posts: 315Bruh Joleen Diaz is a freak of nature. I refused to believe she was real, and figured she was lying about her age, so I researched it and. She's legit. She looks the same age as her daughter, only she's even hotter. My girlfriend (azn) looks very young for her age, but you can still see her age if you look at her hands, for example. Generally with very hot women in their 40's, their hands are the giveaway. With Joleen Diaz, her age is completely invisible. Not a hint of it anywhere. Like seriously what the fuck. And on top of that she's a school teacher with a real job teaching little kids that she didn't quit when she became a famous instathot.
Originally Posted by GoKipper
[View Original Post]
I blow up instathots that get posted on reddit for fun, since 99% of them photoshop the shit out of their pics and aren't nearly as attractive irl. Usually it's just a matter of tracking down a video of them taken by someone else, such as at an event, and BAM, thot exposed. It honestly only takes a couple minutes to do, usually. But with this girl? Nope. It doesn't even matter if she photoshops her pics, because she looks equally as hot in 3rd party video such as interviews, etc.
I'm seriously in awe. You know, Elon Musk is the richest dude in the world, and he picked ugly ass Grimes. If I was him I'd be picking this girl, and I'd keep her in a permanent state of pregnancy to maximize the spread of her superhuman vampire genes. Sandra Bullock gets Korean baby foreskins injected into her face (it's real, look it up) and she looks like an old hag next to this girl.
-
06-20-22 00:27 #3558Senior Member

Posts: 64How do these girls stack up against legendary Flynn?
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 10:55 #3557Senior Member

Posts: 101Holi with SAG
Saw Holi with SAG in OC, Can anybody confirm she really has DD tits?
-
06-08-22 17:11 #3556Senior Member

Posts: 452CA-KDolls
Their number is a little hard to see, but it's there. There's a header that says LA MODELS, and right above that is the number. I had trouble seeing it too. Another way to find numbers is to got the TER Advanced Search and looking at the reviews of girls that are booked by the org you're trying to figure out. In the reviews, you'll find numbers and links.
Originally Posted by Alyptic
[View Original Post]
ca-kdolls.ch
-
06-08-22 03:05 #3555Regular Member

Posts: 10I seriously can't find the # through their website. Can you DM details? Appreciate it.
Originally Posted by KalvinHobbs
[View Original Post]














Reply With Quote





