Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #3575

    Tera

    I've seen Tera multiple times. She's gained some weight over the years but is still in better shape than Nika who I saw previously. Also is younger than Nika but a little taller. Tera always gives shower preview but never rimmed with me. I like her service and have always come back when it's been a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pand25  [View Original Post]
    She is available this weekend, but so is White, Capri and a few more. Would like to know how much see resembles the pic's. Older is fine with me,. As long as they are in shape and provide xlnt service. I will pass on any good info. But may see one of the ones I already know. I never fucked Tera for one reason or another, may give her a spin around the block, I hear she can go to pound town and rimms as well. Anyone fuck her and have some info?

  2. #3574

    Sophia

    She is available this weekend, but so is White, Capri and a few more. Would like to know how much see resembles the pic's. Older is fine with me,. As long as they are in shape and provide xlnt service. I will pass on any good info. But may see one of the ones I already know. I never fucked Tera for one reason or another, may give her a spin around the block, I hear she can go to pound town and rimms as well. Anyone fuck her and have some info?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14  [View Original Post]
    Sophia is an OC legend, but she is old apparently. Her service is supposed to be great. I am hesitant to see her.

  3. #3573
    Quote Originally Posted by Pand25  [View Original Post]
    Ok Gents. Can anyone share some info on Nika or Sophia? Have picked up a little info, but would like to see some current info. Nika looks familiar, just can't place who she reminds me of.

    Thanks!
    Sophia is an OC legend, but she is old apparently. Her service is supposed to be great. I am hesitant to see her.

  4. #3572

    Nika

    Thanks for toftt, good info. I suppose, as always, YMMV. But I will check her off the list for now. She won't last long with mediocre service.

    Quote Originally Posted by KalvinHobbs  [View Original Post]
    I tried Nika and I can see the pics being her but of course P.S. I'd guess mid 30's, she has stomach rolls. No kiss before just led to room then some kissing before bt and shower, no preview. Back in room some BBBJ then hat on and she didn't do too much on top was pretty short before I took control. She was able to take a pounding for quite a while, I'll give her that. Oh yea she adds lube right before I enter and spits out during BJ. Ended up finishing with HJ and I guess cim but not really, assuming cim means she takes it all in. First time doing that and she was more of just kissing with the mouth during HJ and I exploded mostly onto myself since I was lying down and maybe a little in her mouth. No tongue during kissing at all. Doesn't seem like she knows much English, didn't try to chat at all. Once finished showered and out the door with like 15 minutes left.

    edit: oh yea i forgot to add she let me fov fiv after i was finishing w/the hj after quite a while lol. she added some lube before she gestured i can finger her and i believe she said dont go to deep

  5. #3571
    Quote Originally Posted by KalvinHobbs  [View Original Post]
    I tried Nika and I can see the pics being her but of course P.S. I'd guess mid 30's, she has stomach rolls. No kiss before just led to room then some kissing before bt and shower, no preview. Back in room some BBBJ then hat on and she didn't do too much on top was pretty short before I took control. She was able to take a pounding for quite a while, I'll give her that. Oh yea she adds lube right before I enter and spits out during BJ. Ended up finishing with HJ and I guess cim but not really, assuming cim means she takes it all in. First time doing that and she was more of just kissing with the mouth during HJ and I exploded mostly onto myself since I was lying down and maybe a little in her mouth. No tongue during kissing at all. Doesn't seem like she knows much English, didn't try to chat at all. Once finished showered and out the door with like 15 minutes left.

    edit: oh yea i forgot to add she let me fov fiv after i was finishing w/the hj after quite a while lol. she added some lube before she gestured i can finger her and i believe she said dont go to deep
    Saw Nika the other day. I would say she is 40+. Rolls on tummy, very disappointed vs the pics. If pics are real, they are probably outdated by at least 10 years. Not much LFK or DFK, kept going at it for BBBJ as if she wanted you to finish fast. I left in 20 min. No return for me, should've went with someone else.

  6. #3570

    Nika cakdolls / kstars

    Quote Originally Posted by Pand25  [View Original Post]
    Ok Gents. Can anyone share some info on Nika or Sophia? Have picked up a little info, but would like to see some current info. Nika looks familiar, just can't place who she reminds me of.

    Thanks!
    I tried Nika and I can see the pics being her but of course P.S. I'd guess mid 30's, she has stomach rolls. No kiss before just led to room then some kissing before bt and shower, no preview. Back in room some BBBJ then hat on and she didn't do too much on top was pretty short before I took control. She was able to take a pounding for quite a while, I'll give her that. Oh yea she adds lube right before I enter and spits out during BJ. Ended up finishing with HJ and I guess cim but not really, assuming cim means she takes it all in. First time doing that and she was more of just kissing with the mouth during HJ and I exploded mostly onto myself since I was lying down and maybe a little in her mouth. No tongue during kissing at all. Doesn't seem like she knows much English, didn't try to chat at all. Once finished showered and out the door with like 15 minutes left.

    edit: oh yea i forgot to add she let me fov fiv after i was finishing w/the hj after quite a while lol. she added some lube before she gestured i can finger her and i believe she said dont go to deep

  7. #3569

    Nika & Sophia Kstars / CKD

    Ok Gents. Can anyone share some info on Nika or Sophia? Have picked up a little info, but would like to see some current info. Nika looks familiar, just can't place who she reminds me of.

    Thanks!

  8. #3568

    Capri KSTARS / CAKD

    She is a very pretty and young lady IMHO. I know how to gauge age pretty well, and I'm not asian! So the guy's from the "I'm asian and your not. And your not able to determine age" crowd, take a chill pill.

    The photos are her with some photo shop. The first time she answered the door in the school girl / sailor out fit, very nice, the next time in a short skirt and a nice sexy little top.

    Said she is 20, she is definitely in her twenties, I did a very through inspection. She has the quintessential korean young lady face, pretty IMHO. Nice natual body and very petite, with nice small C's, feel natural and look nice.

    Nice little pussy, she likes skillfull FIV and DATY, loved some wet nipple play at the same time. She has a good attitude, follows direction well. She is a little inexperienced but is DTF. On the second round she seemed a little sensitive, I needed to give her a WOT (wide open throttle) long passionate fuck to cum, kind of how I give it to White or Tyra and they fuck your brains out. She has real potential though, is DTF and takes it like a champ. Rimmed a little and she loved it, her little flower puckered, so anal may be on the menu, may check it out next time. She was in to the doggy slide on her ass and V, and had some slight outer penetration, should have slipped it in.

    She doesn't speak a lot of english, but communicates pretty well. So check her out! She is on the line up for me! You can thank me later!

    BTW. Tyra's last day today, she'll probably be back in a few weeks.

  9. #3567
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    Yes, same Tyra that worked in the bay. I've seen her down here and in the Bay.
    Unfortunately not the same Tyra from eleganteros but cakdolls Tyra is a good time. Anybody know where Tyra from eleganteros is at these days?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1b99e5551d01a425.jpg‎  

  10. #3566

    Ca_kdolls girls

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNc1  [View Original Post]
    How do these girls stack up against legendary Flynn?
    I like Heri (not available) and Vivian (she said she may take a vacation for a week) slightly better but Flynn is cheaper by 40 for Heri and 60 for Vivian when I last visited Flynn.

    I haven't had multiple visits with Flynn yet so I may have not seen her full potential. She may be similar to ceroni up in NorCal where the sessions improved after the first one.

    Jane has the closest tan skin tone.

    The provider that I've seen that most compares to Flynn is legendary Sara up in Norcal who I believe is semi retired, Flynn has a better face And Sara is older but has a better body.

  11. #3565

    Sola

    Sola is a rebrand. Previously in LA under multiple bookers with a different name as Jenny. She has already been well reviewed in the LA threads. She came in hot but her reviews say she got burned out after a while. Her hype train died in LA and is probably doing a tour of OC. Photos are of her, but she is probably in her late 20's or early 30's most likely. Seems like she got plastic surgery done on her face but overall still attractive. About 5 feet, no ass, man made C's. Minimal English, heavy smoker. Mechanical service, fake moans, and eyes closed shut.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyToad75  [View Original Post]
    Pics look familiar, so they are probably re-brands. Any info on them will be much appreciated.

    https://mykupcake.com/home/sola

    https://mykupcake.com/home/pretty

  12. #3564
    Quote Originally Posted by BbfsMaster2020  [View Original Post]
    Gave Cherry a visit today, she's a champ, BBBJDTNSNQ and unrivaled rimming. She also offers BB with an upcharge.

    https://mykupcake.com/home/la-colors...r-cep542-6-pcs

    Seems like all the talent from LA has migrated over to OC. I'll definitely be back to see her while she's around, if I'm in the area.
    Does she look anything like her photos? How old do you think she is?

  13. #3563
    Shill account for kgfe.net ignore all posts


    Posts: 90

    MKC Cherry

    Gave Cherry a visit today, she's a champ, BBBJDTNSNQ and unrivaled rimming. She also offers BB with an upcharge.

    https://mykupcake.com/home/la-colors...r-cep542-6-pcs

    Seems like all the talent from LA has migrated over to OC. I'll definitely be back to see her while she's around, if I'm in the area.

  14. #3562

    Sola and Pretty from MKC

    Pics look familiar, so they are probably re-brands. Any info on them will be much appreciated.

    https://mykupcake.com/home/sola

    https://mykupcake.com/home/pretty

  15. #3561

    Tyra CA-Kdolls

    Quote Originally Posted by AktheHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Tyra that spent many years in the Bay Area with Eleganteros? Or anybody got intel?
    Yes, same Tyra that worked in the bay. I've seen her down here and in the Bay.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape