Thread: Massage and Body Rubs. Non AMP
+
Add Report
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 9737
-
06-22-22 11:17 #6437Senior Member

Posts: 294Kuntry Momma
Anybody know what the secret is to get her to respond? Some decent reviews here and elsewhere but very hard to get a response.
https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/d1be828...5-d5dc30dff37d
-
06-22-22 10:02 #6436Senior Member

Posts: 103Not in my experience. I've been going there for years and it seems they have a routine that they all keep fairly consistent. Oily rubdown, turn, HE with mutual touch, clean up and out.
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
I think it's rare they ever take off their thongs.
There was one guy on here a year or so ago who claimed to either get or give oral to one of the girls, her ads were gone within a week, not sure if coincidence or not.
Some of them will have upgrades like prostate or nuru, but never personally had much more from any of them.
This place is known for misleading photos of the girls, but the service is consistent and you know what you'll get when you show up.
-
06-22-22 09:29 #6435Senior Member

Posts: 1456200
The 30 minute price was 140, I tipped the extra 60 for the bare, but she said she wanted more if we were to do it again (via translator texting). For me it would have been a good deal if she were very attractive with a nice body.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
But considering trying a Latina place in Norcross, appears to be a house, they claim they have 2 girls in their 20's and 2 in the 30's, but might not be honest. They have standard rates 100/150/250 BUT they say they offer "extras", and extras cost more according to the ad so not sure what's included and what is extra. In the ad they say 1 girl offers GFE for 40 dollars more.
I'd link the ad but haven't been able to find it again since I texted them. But again for 30 minutes covered sex with GFE she would cost 190.
For basic service thought all the Latin ads I find have several girls and similar rates, heck some offer 80 for qv, but I just can't do the rush thing.
-
06-22-22 08:44 #6434Senior Member

Posts: 86Cece
Has anyone seen Cece lately? Been hard to get her to respond. Initial visit was good. Best nuru in town that really suns it up LOL.
-
06-22-22 07:31 #6433Senior Member

Posts: 342Is there anything more on the table at this place then HJ?
Originally Posted by Dan1204
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 23:53 #6432Senior Member

Posts: 175Guess I've got to stick to some regulars. Once in a while the change feels good. But it comes with a cost LOL. I appreciate other brothers TOFTT. SO glad to contribute.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 18:04 #6431Senior Member

Posts: 287So which providers do you recommend? Because seems like there's only a few good ones and most are not that great.
Originally Posted by Dan1204
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 17:58 #6430Senior Member

Posts: 4061Sounds like 400 wasted dollars from both posts total. Sorry about your experiences but ty for TTFTT.
Originally Posted by Dan1204
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 17:56 #6429

Posts: 682She told me she cut you off
Said you smell bad and had a tiny cock. I told her she's a smart girl. Nothing but Gimpy Guy Jay in a White Mazda.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 17:32 #6428Senior Member

Posts: 175Zoey
Took me a week to get a schedule that works with her. She was so slow in responding to texts. Usually got back the next day.
Finally met her yesterday in a Motel in Sandy Springs.
She had a small massage table, wobbly and very uncomfortable. Didn't understand why she didn't do the service on the bed. She also had couple of cats in the room but they didn't interfere much.
She comes topless and a underwear, apparently that's her regular and she only gets naked for Nuru. Started with a very average oil rub and slight body rub.
On the flip she sat on me gliding her body and her saggy (very saggy) tits and gave a decent HJ. MT was encouraged but not very enjoyable. NO ass and saggy tits.
Looks -- She's the one in the pictures with the tattoos, Saggy boobs which is a turn off for me.
Damage - $$ for the hour. ALso offers $$. 5 Nuru don't know what's included in there.
Link -https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/d77a7ca...8-d143ec6a4563.
WIR -- No.
-
06-21-22 17:27 #6427Senior Member

Posts: 175Pilar
Met her at the same place as Jolie or others on Roswell.
There was a massage table, so got comfortable. She comes in completely naked. Started with a very good back oil rub and a massage.
On the flip she sat on me and started working the shaft. Not much of MT encouraged.
Looks -- NO where near the pictures on the ad. Not very attractive, Saggy boobs which is a turn off for me.
Damage - $$ for the hour.
Link - https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/4571098...e-4e946620eb8e.
WIR -- No.
-
06-20-22 22:49 #6426Senior Member

Posts: 4061How long you end up staying? Did you pay 200 for everything for 30 min? I don't know if that's good or not considering I don't do bare service.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 21:18 #6425Banned Member

Posts: 13634Egyptian Goddess
I agree but she still offers the best bang for the buck in the ATL. Keisha is a great find for the occasional ATL traveler staying near the airport. I've seen her dozens of time since 2009 and she's always delivered, just not willing to travel that far to see her anymore.
Originally Posted by ILuvEmall
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 17:07 #6424Senior Member

Posts: 1456Latin apts. Lawrenceville
Had a rough day Friday and just wanted a release, and this place was the closest to me.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lanta/84329879#.
Pics are fake, prices are 80/140/ 250 I went for the HH but still was rushed a bit. Everyone speaks spanish and communicate with translator apps. Girls are on the big side and 40's /50's. The girl that runs the show is early 20's but only takes the money and manages the phone.
Picked one of the ladies of the 3 offered.
She treated the hh more like a qv as she was getting me solid while going thru the different sized covers for one appropriately sized. She put it on, and it was really thick (bring your own) We tried and 10 minutes in I just went limp and she just looked at me like what's wrong, so out comes the translator.
I ask her if she'll do BBFS for extra. She reads it and nods yes, she gets me hard again and we move forward.
I had already paid for the hh up front so I tipped her an extra 60 for going bare.
I asked if we could have an arrangement where its just bare but she said she wants more money next time, probably won't repeat.
-
06-18-22 11:09 #6423Senior Member

Posts: 475She's also increased her prices to $80 now. She's a nice girl, but pretty mechanical, and with the out of the way location in the boonies off dirt road, the value is marginal and not what it once was.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





