Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by MarshalRick
  1. #6438
    Administrator


    Posts: 5264

    I'll say it again

    Quote Originally Posted by BandaLider  [View Original Post]
    Said you smell bad and had a tiny cock. I told her she's a smart girl. Nothing but Gimpy Guy Jay in a White Mazda.
    If you haven't put this troll on your ignore list you are viewing his content by choice. Don't report him because I'm not banning him again. I've already done that 50 times and it doesn't work. No, I'm not defending him nor condoning his behavior, I'm saying that the thing to do is marginalize him, if you won't then you're contributing to the problem. I can ban him another 50 times and he will just make 51 users.

    ADD HIM TO YOUR FUCKING IGNORE LIST! If you don't know how it's simple, Click his name, Click View Profile, Click Add to Ignore List. Problem solved.

    To the assholes who are going to say I'm defending the troll, I'm not, I'm telling you how to solve the problem. I know that won't stop you from saying I'm defending him because you have a little troll in you as well.

    A2

  2. #6437

    Kuntry Momma

    Anybody know what the secret is to get her to respond? Some decent reviews here and elsewhere but very hard to get a response.

    https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/d1be828...5-d5dc30dff37d

  3. #6436
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday35  [View Original Post]
    Is there anything more on the table at this place then HJ?
    Not in my experience. I've been going there for years and it seems they have a routine that they all keep fairly consistent. Oily rubdown, turn, HE with mutual touch, clean up and out.

    I think it's rare they ever take off their thongs.

    There was one guy on here a year or so ago who claimed to either get or give oral to one of the girls, her ads were gone within a week, not sure if coincidence or not.

    Some of them will have upgrades like prostate or nuru, but never personally had much more from any of them.

    This place is known for misleading photos of the girls, but the service is consistent and you know what you'll get when you show up.

  4. #6435

    200

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    How long you end up staying? Did you pay 200 for everything for 30 min? I don't know if that's good or not considering I don't do bare service.
    The 30 minute price was 140, I tipped the extra 60 for the bare, but she said she wanted more if we were to do it again (via translator texting). For me it would have been a good deal if she were very attractive with a nice body.

    But considering trying a Latina place in Norcross, appears to be a house, they claim they have 2 girls in their 20's and 2 in the 30's, but might not be honest. They have standard rates 100/150/250 BUT they say they offer "extras", and extras cost more according to the ad so not sure what's included and what is extra. In the ad they say 1 girl offers GFE for 40 dollars more.

    I'd link the ad but haven't been able to find it again since I texted them. But again for 30 minutes covered sex with GFE she would cost 190.

    For basic service thought all the Latin ads I find have several girls and similar rates, heck some offer 80 for qv, but I just can't do the rush thing.

  5. #6434

    Cece

    Has anyone seen Cece lately? Been hard to get her to respond. Initial visit was good. Best nuru in town that really suns it up LOL.

  6. #6433
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1204  [View Original Post]
    Met her at the same place as Jolie or others on Roswell.

    There was a massage table, so got comfortable. She comes in completely naked. Started with a very good back oil rub and a massage.

    On the flip she sat on me and started working the shaft. Not much of MT encouraged.

    Looks -- NO where near the pictures on the ad. Not very attractive, Saggy boobs which is a turn off for me.

    Damage - $$ for the hour.

    Link - https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/4571098...e-4e946620eb8e.

    WIR -- No.
    Is there anything more on the table at this place then HJ?

  7. #6432
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like 400 wasted dollars from both posts total. Sorry about your experiences but ty for TTFTT.
    Guess I've got to stick to some regulars. Once in a while the change feels good. But it comes with a cost LOL. I appreciate other brothers TOFTT. SO glad to contribute.

  8. #6431
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1204  [View Original Post]
    Took me a week to get a schedule that works with her. She was so slow in responding to texts. Usually got back the next day.

    Finally met her yesterday in a Motel in Sandy Springs.

    She had a small massage table, wobbly and very uncomfortable. Didn't understand why she didn't do the service on the bed. She also had couple of cats in the room but they didn't interfere much.

    She comes topless and a underwear, apparently that's her regular and she only gets naked for Nuru. Started with a very average oil rub and slight body rub.

    On the flip she sat on me gliding her body and her saggy (very saggy) tits and gave a decent HJ. MT was encouraged but not very enjoyable. NO ass and saggy tits.

    Looks -- She's the one in the pictures with the tattoos, Saggy boobs which is a turn off for me.

    Damage - $$ for the hour. ALso offers $$. 5 Nuru don't know what's included in there..
    So which providers do you recommend? Because seems like there's only a few good ones and most are not that great.

  9. #6430
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1204  [View Original Post]
    Took me a week to get a schedule that works with her. She was so slow in responding to texts. Usually got back the next day.

    Finally met her yesterday in a Motel in Sandy Springs.

    She had a small massage table, wobbly and very uncomfortable. Didn't understand why she didn't do the service on the bed. She also had couple of cats in the room but they didn't interfere much.

    She comes topless and a underwear, apparently that's her regular and she only gets naked for Nuru. Started with a very average oil rub and slight body rub.

    On the flip she sat on me gliding her body and her saggy (very saggy) tits and gave a decent HJ. MT was encouraged but not very enjoyable. NO ass and saggy tits.

    Looks -- She's the one in the pictures with the tattoos, Saggy boobs which is a turn off for me.

    Damage - $$ for the hour. ALso offers $$. 5 Nuru don't know what's included in there.

    Link -https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/d77a7ca...8-d143ec6a4563.

    WIR -- No.
    Sounds like 400 wasted dollars from both posts total. Sorry about your experiences but ty for TTFTT.

  10. #6429

    She told me she cut you off

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    I agree but she still offers the best bang for the buck in the ATL. Keisha is a great find for the occasional ATL traveler staying near the airport. I've seen her dozens of time since 2009 and she's always delivered, just not willing to travel that far to see her anymore.
    Said you smell bad and had a tiny cock. I told her she's a smart girl. Nothing but Gimpy Guy Jay in a White Mazda.

  11. #6428

    Zoey

    Took me a week to get a schedule that works with her. She was so slow in responding to texts. Usually got back the next day.

    Finally met her yesterday in a Motel in Sandy Springs.

    She had a small massage table, wobbly and very uncomfortable. Didn't understand why she didn't do the service on the bed. She also had couple of cats in the room but they didn't interfere much.

    She comes topless and a underwear, apparently that's her regular and she only gets naked for Nuru. Started with a very average oil rub and slight body rub.

    On the flip she sat on me gliding her body and her saggy (very saggy) tits and gave a decent HJ. MT was encouraged but not very enjoyable. NO ass and saggy tits.

    Looks -- She's the one in the pictures with the tattoos, Saggy boobs which is a turn off for me.

    Damage - $$ for the hour. ALso offers $$. 5 Nuru don't know what's included in there.

    Link -https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/d77a7ca...8-d143ec6a4563.

    WIR -- No.

  12. #6427

    Pilar

    Met her at the same place as Jolie or others on Roswell.

    There was a massage table, so got comfortable. She comes in completely naked. Started with a very good back oil rub and a massage.

    On the flip she sat on me and started working the shaft. Not much of MT encouraged.

    Looks -- NO where near the pictures on the ad. Not very attractive, Saggy boobs which is a turn off for me.

    Damage - $$ for the hour.

    Link - https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/4571098...e-4e946620eb8e.

    WIR -- No.

  13. #6426
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    Had a rough day Friday and just wanted a release, and this place was the closest to me.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lanta/84329879#.

    Pics are fake, prices are 80/140/ 250 I went for the HH but still was rushed a bit. Everyone speaks spanish and communicate with translator apps. Girls are on the big side and 40's /50's. The girl that runs the show is early 20's but only takes the money and manages the phone.

    Picked one of the ladies of the 3 offered.

    She treated the hh more like a qv as she was getting me solid while going thru the different sized covers for one appropriately sized. She put it on, and it was really thick (bring your own) We tried and 10 minutes in I just went limp and she just looked at me like what's wrong, so out comes the translator.

    I ask her if she'll do BBFS for extra. She reads it and nods yes, she gets me hard again and we move forward.

    I had already paid for the hh up front so I tipped her an extra 60 for going bare.

    I asked if we could have an arrangement where its just bare but she said she wants more money next time, probably won't repeat.
    How long you end up staying? Did you pay 200 for everything for 30 min? I don't know if that's good or not considering I don't do bare service.

  14. #6425
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Egyptian Goddess

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvEmall  [View Original Post]
    She's also increased her prices to $80 now. She's a nice girl, but pretty mechanical, and with the out of the way location in the boonies off dirt road, the value is marginal and not what it once was.
    I agree but she still offers the best bang for the buck in the ATL. Keisha is a great find for the occasional ATL traveler staying near the airport. I've seen her dozens of time since 2009 and she's always delivered, just not willing to travel that far to see her anymore.

  15. #6424

    Latin apts. Lawrenceville

    Had a rough day Friday and just wanted a release, and this place was the closest to me.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lanta/84329879#.

    Pics are fake, prices are 80/140/ 250 I went for the HH but still was rushed a bit. Everyone speaks spanish and communicate with translator apps. Girls are on the big side and 40's /50's. The girl that runs the show is early 20's but only takes the money and manages the phone.

    Picked one of the ladies of the 3 offered.

    She treated the hh more like a qv as she was getting me solid while going thru the different sized covers for one appropriately sized. She put it on, and it was really thick (bring your own) We tried and 10 minutes in I just went limp and she just looked at me like what's wrong, so out comes the translator.

    I ask her if she'll do BBFS for extra. She reads it and nods yes, she gets me hard again and we move forward.

    I had already paid for the hh up front so I tipped her an extra 60 for going bare.

    I asked if we could have an arrangement where its just bare but she said she wants more money next time, probably won't repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape