Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by MarshalRick
  1. #6423
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Saw that too. Marietta was a far enough drive, but now by the airport? Too far for me.
    She's also increased her prices to $80 now. She's a nice girl, but pretty mechanical, and with the out of the way location in the boonies off dirt road, the value is marginal and not what it once was.

  2. #6422

    Carter MIA?

    Was going to put this in whatever happened section but figured might be a better fit here?

    Any intel?

  3. #6421
    Quote Originally Posted by Macon1689  [View Original Post]
    https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/2f7d794...6-15ca35c62a2b

    So decided to book with Blake, turns out I've seen her before about 7 months ago she was using another girls photos. Can't find the ad currently, but will post when I find it. The real girl is heavier, and okay looking. Will not be returning. Looks 6/10 personality 7/10 and service was 6/10. Prices aren't worth it.
    She took down the other ads LOL.

  4. #6420
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Jj3000  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she is posting on Craigslist under health / wellness ad Journey II. She is near the Airport now.
    Saw that too. Marietta was a far enough drive, but now by the airport? Too far for me.

  5. #6419

    Egyptian Goddess.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jj3000  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she is posting on Craigslist under health / wellness ad Journey II. She is near the Airport now.
    Thanks for the info.

  6. #6418

    RE: Egyptian Goddess

    Yes, she is posting on Craigslist under health / wellness ad Journey II. She is near the Airport now.

    Quote Originally Posted by JCornWell  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen EG lately, after her move to her new location.

  7. 06-17-22 16:36


  8. #6417

    Update she was pregnant & recently had a baby

    Starting seeing her & her friend Lilu back in 2019 & recently in April & she was pregnant. She had the baby so idk if this is her but I might be because the way the price list & rules that are listed looks exactly like her old ads I hope she is just visting Arizona I miss that body shit was perfect LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker21  [View Original Post]
    The pics posted in this ad, are of Sundae. She used to be here in Atlanta. If she is back, let a brotha know. I need to get that big bootay and big breastesss in my hands and mouth.

    I actually have seen Sundae a few times (6 or more), when she was in Atlanta. Nice thick body. It's always YMMV, first time I saw her we chatted it up and I was there for about 1. 5 hours. She always let me play with that kitty and even let me DATY, with fingers in the kitty and 1 in her ass. Here is the kicker, She got married last year to some dude from Africa, that she met. Hadn't seen her for a few months, because she was in Africa. She had been telling me that she was going to marry him, and she was going without sex (Other than my playing with that kitty. So I'm sure she got some while in Africa, and was probably missing it once she got back), so the last time I saw her, same thing, and I almost, but she had this look on her face when we were done that said she felt guilty for doing it. After that, she blocked me (LOL). I did enjoy squeezing and smacking that big juicy ass, and sucking on those big breasts.

    Skywalker.

  9. #6416

    Egyptian Goddess.

    Has anyone seen EG lately, after her move to her new location.

  10. #6415

    Sundae

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    The pics posted in this ad, are of Sundae. She used to be here in Atlanta. If she is back, let a brotha know. I need to get that big bootay and big breastesss in my hands and mouth.

    I actually have seen Sundae a few times (6 or more), when she was in Atlanta. Nice thick body. It's always YMMV, first time I saw her we chatted it up and I was there for about 1. 5 hours. She always let me play with that kitty and even let me DATY, with fingers in the kitty and 1 in her ass. Here is the kicker, She got married last year to some dude from Africa, that she met. Hadn't seen her for a few months, because she was in Africa. She had been telling me that she was going to marry him, and she was going without sex (Other than my playing with that kitty. So I'm sure she got some while in Africa, and was probably missing it once she got back), so the last time I saw her, same thing, and I almost, but she had this look on her face when we were done that said she felt guilty for doing it. After that, she blocked me (LOL). I did enjoy squeezing and smacking that big juicy ass, and sucking on those big breasts.

    Skywalker.

  11. #6414

    Neon Fusion

    Quote Originally Posted by AllTheKingsmen  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Neon Fusion today on the excellent advice of Mr. JakeAndBake. Paid $$ for 30 minutes which I agree is plenty of time to get what you came for. After I came in and rang the bell I was brought back and offered a drink. The only person I saw the entire time is "Michelle" who is an older lady who looks kind of Asian but is Latina supposedly. She is 6/10 body and 4/10 face. Initially she did tell me I was going to see some other girl, but that she was "with someone else" at the time. Either way, she brought me a pineapple and titos (delicious, by the way), and gave me some time to enjoy my drink and wind down. Then Michelle returned in a swimsuit and encouraged me to get in my birthday suit. She started off by offering me the body paint to which I declined. The rest is history. We went from CBJ to a variety of positions and I finished in mish. Overall not a bad experience but I was hoping for a younger, more attractive provider like Michelle seemed to offer me. I might try once more to see.
    Happy to know I helped. I believe I saw Michelle also but it's been about 3 months ago. You can actually text them and get information too BTW. I'm interested to see what new talent they might be getting.

  12. #6413
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteCompass  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't remember old login after taking a hiatus so first review back.

    I had a dream about going to ML after hearing some good reviews. Met a lady late 30's, maybe early 40's, was hard to tell with mask on. Asked for other girls available and not sure if she didn't understand me or chose not to understand me so she was who I got. 6/10 looks. Asked for 1 hr ended up getting close to 1.5 hr. I don't know why.

    Everything was fairly cordial, with light teasing on the back. The flip was a pretty sensual but very little OTC touching allowed. Standard finish, nothing special. Doubt I'd go back though.

    The hot dog place in PTC was my favorite a year or two ago and had personable, flirty and decently looking girls there. Anything similar out there to try?
    Wrong thread, dude.

  13. 06-15-22 16:37


  14. #6412
    Quote Originally Posted by ShanetTheMonger  [View Original Post]
    Some reviews for the fellas.

    Decided to share some of my experiences.

    Saved the ads of some of the providers I have seen before now deciding.

    To review them.

    https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/1eb85e7...6-333cf6aa78d6

    Definitely her in the photos, probably older latina women she did look older, but.

    Still pretty hot for her age. My cons are that it was not much of sensual massage or body to body.

    She did get nude but not so much Mutual Touch. I would probably not repeat..
    Thanks for the info Shane!

  15. #6411

    Uses fake pics

    https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/2f7d794...6-15ca35c62a2b

    So decided to book with Blake, turns out I've seen her before about 7 months ago she was using another girls photos. Can't find the ad currently, but will post when I find it. The real girl is heavier, and okay looking. Will not be returning. Looks 6/10 personality 7/10 and service was 6/10. Prices aren't worth it.

  16. #6410

    Neon Fusion

    Stopped by Neon Fusion today on the excellent advice of Mr. JakeAndBake. Paid $$ for 30 minutes which I agree is plenty of time to get what you came for. After I came in and rang the bell I was brought back and offered a drink. The only person I saw the entire time is "Michelle" who is an older lady who looks kind of Asian but is Latina supposedly. She is 6/10 body and 4/10 face. Initially she did tell me I was going to see some other girl, but that she was "with someone else" at the time. Either way, she brought me a pineapple and titos (delicious, by the way), and gave me some time to enjoy my drink and wind down. Then Michelle returned in a swimsuit and encouraged me to get in my birthday suit. She started off by offering me the body paint to which I declined. The rest is history. We went from CBJ to a variety of positions and I finished in mish. Overall not a bad experience but I was hoping for a younger, more attractive provider like Michelle seemed to offer me. I might try once more to see.

  17. #6409
    Quote Originally Posted by Ombudsman5150  [View Original Post]
    Her reviews on TER don't warrant that donation, she averages 5.5 out of 10 on performance and a 7 on looks, CBJ and CFS.
    In that case I'll stick with Busty Leah.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape