Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 1451
-
06-21-22 10:05 #896Senior Member

Posts: 334Biggie
Like Biggie used to say. . . "Mo money, mo problems". Ha.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 09:59 #895Senior Member

Posts: 540Same and me personally it's not about the money mainly the service that I really look at. Yeah some mongers would justify paying that much for someone that looks like a ten to them. But probably sucks in bed.
Originally Posted by Chunks92
[View Original Post]
Meanwhile I'm paying street rates and having a blast fucking throw aways.
-
06-21-22 08:34 #894Senior Member

Posts: 1144It always makes me chuckle when i hear certain dudes drop 1000-2000 per month on a chick. Fuck that, I drop 100 hit it and quit it. Thats winning!
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
C92
-
06-18-22 09:11 #893Senior Member

Posts: 27This one got me
Lmao! You have a point.
Originally Posted by Frenulum
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-22 00:27 #892Senior Member

Posts: 90AMP's
I'm a hard up old man that needs a blow job but why in the hell would you pay bank to lay in an autopsy table in hopes you may get a handjob after a shitty massage?
-
06-18-22 00:22 #891Senior Member

Posts: 90Trannys to avoid?
This "tranny" thread. Is it where really twisted Tranny hungry mongers go to find out which tranny's to avoid
-
06-11-22 11:58 #890Senior Member

Posts: 811To each his own
Yes, I agree with paying for porn when there is so much free content online, never understand why one would do that. Also agree with strip clubs or strippers. I see it only for stag parties where the purpose is to tease a buddy out who's getting married. And massage parlors, also never understood that concept of being teased, edged and the anticipation of perhaps getting more than just a massage for what an escort costs. When I want a massage, I want a real massage from an LMT (I actually do get a sports massage weekly but then it's for my back aches from sports), And when I want sex, I want full-blown GFE sex with no holes barred. I'm willing to pay what it takes for either but I better be getting what I paid for and not something less. But to each his own, some love having to pay for something they can get free because it is the act of paying for something 'dirty' that turns them on. Others feel the anticipation of sex is the turn on. I read and article in the NY Times magazine years ago that some guys will pay girls $500-$1000 to clean their apartments in the nude. No wait, get this, the guys would be in the nude and doing the cleaning! All the girls had to do was also be naked, dressed as a domme in leather boots / outfit and whips. They didn't even have to have sex with the guys. Some on these guys would even have girls pee and shit on them, and get this, the guys would even clean up the mess. Of course the pissing and shitting were considered specialty services and the guys paid even more for that. Hey! If you can afford it, indulge in all the kinks that turn you, LOL!
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 14:54 #889Senior Member

Posts: 540I'm in the realm where I don't care how anyone spends their money. Some people would pay escort prices on a street walkers and some would pay a mortgage for a few hours on 1 escort.
Originally Posted by Shock55
[View Original Post]
Same for strip clubs I never understood that concept. You are paying just hundreds of not thousands just to look at naked ladies. Only fans is just a Hulu / Netflix version where you pay at a fraction of that.
-
06-10-22 13:20 #888Senior Member

Posts: 223Dissapointing
I've been in the game for almost 25 years now. I've done the AMPs (Probably been to almost every AMP that exists from NOVA to Baltimore), Escorts, and Sugar Dating. The game today is the worst I've ever seen it by far, not even close. I'm confused to be honest. The only thing I can think is that ladies are actually making money online now. Baffles me, I've never paid for pics, or porn, or only fans. Don't have to, so much porn online for free. Anyone else have any thoughts on how the ladies have replaced the escort money they once were getting?
-
06-05-22 22:23 #887Senior Member

Posts: 512Part of it is married idiots on lockdown (prolly part of why providers overbook, half of the needledicks that call or text have absolutely no intention of ever going through with it anyway) and the rest are pussies / overly fearful of getting caught. My first SW pickup? Literally was someone asking for a ride that happened to be where I was heading and I joked about gas money and she sucked my dick for a lift. Gave me her number and said she'd do a lot more than that for $30. And that's how I started into the hobby, young dumb and for that second emptied of cum. But I don't think I'd have ever set out to pick up a hooker if it hadn't happened that way the first time around.
Originally Posted by DriftingFan101
[View Original Post]
BQ22.
-
06-05-22 09:40 #886Senior Member

Posts: 303Interestingly, different people spend their money and place different values on different things. I do pay for an only fans account, but it's a girl I somewhat regularly see in the area. She was offering a discount a couple months ago, so I signed up. I think she should do a better job of posting new stuff, LOL, but it's interesting enough. But I agree, personally I wouldn't be interested in paying for some stranger's OF sites. But some guys might. Most guys don't participate in this hobby, and if these guys actually took your advice and entered the market, the already outpacing demand would get much worse. I'm sure OF and seeking affects things and supply is a problem, but the driving force is excessive demand. We all know the cliche of how a girl's phone is blowing up during a date. Someone recently showed me her phone. She had texts from 7 guys and a Snapchat in under 2 hours before noon (don't you guys work, LOL). She hadn't even posted an ad yet that day. The market is the market. Maybe inflation, gas prices and concerns of a recession might put pressure on demand. Things are not great, but I think this year actually has be a little better than last year. Not saying much.
Originally Posted by DriftingFan101
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 00:59 #885Senior Member

Posts: 195Still baffles me on why these idiots are willing to pay for pics or vids when there is so much free content and when they could actuality have real hands on fun for the same price or lower at a strip club or being into the hobby. Seeing one of the girls for incall, getting a massage, or even picking up a streetwalker would get them actual value for their money.
Originally Posted by Barraquda22
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 10:32 #884Senior Member

Posts: 594Olivia
I picked up Olivia yesterday and she was great.
-
06-04-22 10:21 #883Senior Member

Posts: 512Blame the morons paying to watch lazy women sit naked at home. The fading of this hobby coinsided with the rise of the bullshit that is 0nlyfans and all the shit like it. Stop being super simps and they will get hungry and be back to honest work.
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
BQ22.
-
06-02-22 14:05 #882Senior Member

Posts: 371These girls suck
And in a bad way. In 2018 I could get a girl to come over no problem. Most had good attitudes because plenty of competition when it came to young skinny and pretty faces. Now the market is entirely in the remaining girl's hands. Its sad not being able to trust a single girl.








Reply With Quote





