Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 97 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 1451
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #896

    Biggie

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Same and me personally it's not about the money mainly the service that I really look at. Yeah some mongers would justify paying that much for someone that looks like a ten to them. But probably sucks in bed.

    Meanwhile I'm paying street rates and having a blast fucking throw aways.
    Like Biggie used to say. . . "Mo money, mo problems". Ha.

  2. #895
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunks92  [View Original Post]
    It always makes me chuckle when i hear certain dudes drop 1000-2000 per month on a chick. Fuck that, I drop 100 hit it and quit it. Thats winning!

    C92
    Same and me personally it's not about the money mainly the service that I really look at. Yeah some mongers would justify paying that much for someone that looks like a ten to them. But probably sucks in bed.

    Meanwhile I'm paying street rates and having a blast fucking throw aways.

  3. #894
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    This should probably be in the Rants & Raves thread and the only reason I'm posting here is because it relates specifically to a couple of really popular girls we all know of and see. Lately been getting complaints from a couple of these girls I thought I should air and before anyone accuses me of being Cpn-Save-a-Ho, read on and decide for yourself. We all know we pay the girls for sex, no pay, no sex. Some could argue we pay girls to leave after sex, which really makes the most sense IMHO. We may develop relationships with some of these girls after seeing them regularly for years and they may confide in us as we confide in them but these girls do not have sex with us for our looks, wit or charm. It is a business relationship and most of us know this basic fact. But some of us feel that spending 1-2 K a month on a girl gives them certain rights. Other than previously agreed to services or unless you have a specific SB-SD agreement that you are exclusive, we are not their bfs or spouses. We do not have the right to be jealous, demand to know what they are doing when they are not fucking us and accuse them of lying about whom and when they are fucking based on reports in this forum. These girls fuck many of us and all during the same period of time. That's why this forum works, we get to tell each other our experiences and benefit from each other. These girls have their own bfs or spouses and do not need additional drama from us. If you choose to let them live with you for free, set them up with bank accounts, put them on the deed to your homes and will, this is on you. Unless they explicitly agree to be exclusive to you in exchange, you do not own them, so stop acting like you do.
    It always makes me chuckle when i hear certain dudes drop 1000-2000 per month on a chick. Fuck that, I drop 100 hit it and quit it. Thats winning!

    C92

  4. #893

    This one got me

    Quote Originally Posted by Frenulum  [View Original Post]
    I'm a hard up old man that needs a blow job but why in the hell would you pay bank to lay in an autopsy table in hopes you may get a handjob after a shitty massage?
    Lmao! You have a point.

  5. #892

    AMP's

    I'm a hard up old man that needs a blow job but why in the hell would you pay bank to lay in an autopsy table in hopes you may get a handjob after a shitty massage?

  6. #891

    Trannys to avoid?

    This "tranny" thread. Is it where really twisted Tranny hungry mongers go to find out which tranny's to avoid

  7. #890

    To each his own

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    I'm in the realm where I don't care how anyone spends their money. Some people would pay escort prices on a street walkers and some would pay a mortgage for a few hours on 1 escort.

    Same for strip clubs I never understood that concept. You are paying just hundreds of not thousands just to look at naked ladies. Only fans is just a Hulu / Netflix version where you pay at a fraction of that.
    Yes, I agree with paying for porn when there is so much free content online, never understand why one would do that. Also agree with strip clubs or strippers. I see it only for stag parties where the purpose is to tease a buddy out who's getting married. And massage parlors, also never understood that concept of being teased, edged and the anticipation of perhaps getting more than just a massage for what an escort costs. When I want a massage, I want a real massage from an LMT (I actually do get a sports massage weekly but then it's for my back aches from sports), And when I want sex, I want full-blown GFE sex with no holes barred. I'm willing to pay what it takes for either but I better be getting what I paid for and not something less. But to each his own, some love having to pay for something they can get free because it is the act of paying for something 'dirty' that turns them on. Others feel the anticipation of sex is the turn on. I read and article in the NY Times magazine years ago that some guys will pay girls $500-$1000 to clean their apartments in the nude. No wait, get this, the guys would be in the nude and doing the cleaning! All the girls had to do was also be naked, dressed as a domme in leather boots / outfit and whips. They didn't even have to have sex with the guys. Some on these guys would even have girls pee and shit on them, and get this, the guys would even clean up the mess. Of course the pissing and shitting were considered specialty services and the guys paid even more for that. Hey! If you can afford it, indulge in all the kinks that turn you, LOL!

  8. #889
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock55  [View Original Post]
    I've been in the game for almost 25 years now. I've done the AMPs (Probably been to almost every AMP that exists from NOVA to Baltimore), Escorts, and Sugar Dating. The game today is the worst I've ever seen it by far, not even close. I'm confused to be honest. The only thing I can think is that ladies are actually making money online now. Baffles me, I've never paid for pics, or porn, or only fans. Don't have to, so much porn online for free. Anyone else have any thoughts on how the ladies have replaced the escort money they once were getting?
    I'm in the realm where I don't care how anyone spends their money. Some people would pay escort prices on a street walkers and some would pay a mortgage for a few hours on 1 escort.

    Same for strip clubs I never understood that concept. You are paying just hundreds of not thousands just to look at naked ladies. Only fans is just a Hulu / Netflix version where you pay at a fraction of that.

  9. #888

    Dissapointing

    I've been in the game for almost 25 years now. I've done the AMPs (Probably been to almost every AMP that exists from NOVA to Baltimore), Escorts, and Sugar Dating. The game today is the worst I've ever seen it by far, not even close. I'm confused to be honest. The only thing I can think is that ladies are actually making money online now. Baffles me, I've never paid for pics, or porn, or only fans. Don't have to, so much porn online for free. Anyone else have any thoughts on how the ladies have replaced the escort money they once were getting?

  10. #887
    Quote Originally Posted by DriftingFan101  [View Original Post]
    Still baffles me on why these idiots are willing to pay for pics or vids when there is so much free content and when they could actuality have real hands on fun for the same price or lower at a strip club or being into the hobby. Seeing one of the girls for incall, getting a massage, or even picking up a streetwalker would get them actual value for their money.
    Part of it is married idiots on lockdown (prolly part of why providers overbook, half of the needledicks that call or text have absolutely no intention of ever going through with it anyway) and the rest are pussies / overly fearful of getting caught. My first SW pickup? Literally was someone asking for a ride that happened to be where I was heading and I joked about gas money and she sucked my dick for a lift. Gave me her number and said she'd do a lot more than that for $30. And that's how I started into the hobby, young dumb and for that second emptied of cum. But I don't think I'd have ever set out to pick up a hooker if it hadn't happened that way the first time around.

    BQ22.

  11. #886
    Quote Originally Posted by DriftingFan101  [View Original Post]
    Still baffles me on why these idiots are willing to pay for pics or vids when there is so much free content and when they could actuality have real hands on fun for the same price or lower at a strip club or being into the hobby. Seeing one of the girls for incall, getting a massage, or even picking up a streetwalker would get them actual value for their money.
    Interestingly, different people spend their money and place different values on different things. I do pay for an only fans account, but it's a girl I somewhat regularly see in the area. She was offering a discount a couple months ago, so I signed up. I think she should do a better job of posting new stuff, LOL, but it's interesting enough. But I agree, personally I wouldn't be interested in paying for some stranger's OF sites. But some guys might. Most guys don't participate in this hobby, and if these guys actually took your advice and entered the market, the already outpacing demand would get much worse. I'm sure OF and seeking affects things and supply is a problem, but the driving force is excessive demand. We all know the cliche of how a girl's phone is blowing up during a date. Someone recently showed me her phone. She had texts from 7 guys and a Snapchat in under 2 hours before noon (don't you guys work, LOL). She hadn't even posted an ad yet that day. The market is the market. Maybe inflation, gas prices and concerns of a recession might put pressure on demand. Things are not great, but I think this year actually has be a little better than last year. Not saying much.

  12. #885
    Quote Originally Posted by Barraquda22  [View Original Post]
    Blame the morons paying to watch lazy women sit naked at home. The fading of this hobby coinsided with the rise of the bullshit that is 0nlyfans and all the shit like it. Stop being super simps and they will get hungry and be back to honest work.

    BQ22.
    Still baffles me on why these idiots are willing to pay for pics or vids when there is so much free content and when they could actuality have real hands on fun for the same price or lower at a strip club or being into the hobby. Seeing one of the girls for incall, getting a massage, or even picking up a streetwalker would get them actual value for their money.

  13. #884

    Olivia

    I picked up Olivia yesterday and she was great.

  14. #883
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    And in a bad way. In 2018 I could get a girl to come over no problem. Most had good attitudes because plenty of competition when it came to young skinny and pretty faces. Now the market is entirely in the remaining girl's hands. Its sad not being able to trust a single girl.
    Blame the morons paying to watch lazy women sit naked at home. The fading of this hobby coinsided with the rise of the bullshit that is 0nlyfans and all the shit like it. Stop being super simps and they will get hungry and be back to honest work.

    BQ22.

  15. #882

    These girls suck

    And in a bad way. In 2018 I could get a girl to come over no problem. Most had good attitudes because plenty of competition when it came to young skinny and pretty faces. Now the market is entirely in the remaining girl's hands. Its sad not being able to trust a single girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape