Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,551 to 14,565 of 41294
-
06-21-22 19:33 #26744Regular Member

Posts: 9Big Booty Goth Chick WOW
Qv for 80 money well spent with the view from the back. This bird got a cute booty and doesn't play any games with you. Considering the local talent lately she not a bad option. Definitely worth a qv try, especially for that booty.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...q/171016666054
-
06-21-22 19:14 #26743Senior Member

Posts: 225Sophie
I looked at the search reviews and nothing in about a month was wondering how the services has been lately?
-
06-21-22 18:45 #26742Senior Member

Posts: 225LoLo
I just reached to her and it boiled down She needs help getting a room!! I pass.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...k/706010352662
-
06-21-22 18:34 #26741Senior Member

Posts: 225I concur
Thanks 1. 5 hh to me is high. Never like to be rushed. Thanks.
Originally Posted by FunBbc
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 18:34 #26740Senior Member

Posts: 299Dawn
Been around for a minute. Reviews were never positive with a stink fromunda.
Originally Posted by MyNameIsMike
[View Original Post]
Looks like she's cleaned up a bit or released from Uncle. Of course, pictures are always deceiving. Let us know if she's improved!
-
06-21-22 18:14 #26739Senior Member

Posts: 158What's up boys? Haven't been around for a while. I can't believe how bad the 'talent' is here in the sta / jax area!!
Anyone have info on this girl?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...8/531915863757
-
06-21-22 17:32 #26738Regular Member

Posts: 16I concur
1.5 Coins Hh not worth it at all got rushed and complained to, that I was too big for her smh. Usually I have positive experiences with Latinas but this was the first time I was annoyed.
Originally Posted by BeenThere9
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 11:05 #26737Senior Member

Posts: 118Poor Value
Had a dream with her two weeks ago. She was strung out, pacing around her single wide on Philips. Performs on couch in living area. Covered everything, which is perfectly fine, but was in a rush from the beginning of the dream.
Originally Posted by LookinFerFun
[View Original Post]
I would say hard pass.
-
06-21-22 09:14 #26736Senior Member

Posts: 70She looks pretty stale. And the fivehead, not a fore head!
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 09:11 #26735Senior Member

Posts: 70Good job. No deposit ever!
Originally Posted by BeenThere9
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 06:39 #26734Senior Member

Posts: 980Fly Azhel
Thanks to the pandemic, I've been lying low the past couple of years and getting better acquainted with my right hand. But, having seen some good words about Fly hereabouts, I decided to give her a try yesterday, and I have very good news to report. Fly is young, accommodating, sweet, and all kinds of fun. Her Tryst ad mentions fetishes, but I've already done most of that stuff and in my declining years prefer a good solid GFE, which she enthusiastically provides. Her face, BTW, is much cuter than in her pix, where she often sort of scrunches up her expression. In reality, she's cute as heck and responds well to thoughtful treatment if you know what I mean, and I think you do. https://tryst.link/escort/flyazhel.
-
06-20-22 23:28 #26733Senior Member

Posts: 75Stay away.
Don't get scammed. Keep your funds in your pocket till you can seal the deal!
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 20:51 #26732Senior Member

Posts: 316She wants a deposit
Disregard this wench. She (or more likely, her pimp) wants a deposit before he / she gives location.
Originally Posted by LuckyGandor
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 20:39 #26731Senior Member

Posts: 414Exclusive red
Text this one this morning, she's on the westside. Anybody try out yet? Legit?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/311262387100
-
06-20-22 20:35 #26730Senior Member

Posts: 414Keep trying
Saw her 2 weeks ago, incall location hotel in mandarin. I tried multiple times before, she would do the same age / race then silence. Just got lucky that morning. Dream was good, only issue was at the end as I was leaving some dude kept knocking on the door. But he eventually stopped.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





