Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 974 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 474 874 924 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 1024 1074 1474 1974 ... LastLast
Results 14,596 to 14,610 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26693

    Check the Fishing Guides

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews or dreams with this cute MILF??
    She's on the fishing guide, post #3. I'm assuming she's back from visiting uncle. A year ago, she looked just like her pictures but the smell in doggie was enough to make you limp. If that wasn't convincing enough, her bf would constantly blow up her phone every 60 seconds. I do recommend the BBBJ/handy for a qv as she charges for only one pop per visit regardless of time, but have her silence that damn phone.

    Stay Safe.

    GD.

  2. #26692

    Anyone?

    Does anyone have info on this one? Trying to figure out how to look her up with no name in post.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/365082289248

  3. #26691
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeMoBooty  [View Original Post]
    She at the roof on Youngerman. Has a dog a will do the deed for 40 incall.
    Bruises, track marks. Not no but hell no.

  4. #26690
    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    This girl wins my award for best pictures. Unfortunately, she looks like shit in real life. She's a nice enough girl, but looks like a toothless skeletor to me, and lacks any desirable skills. I was able to get a QV for 80, which included a poor BBBJ, and I could barely get off with fucking the pussy for about 5 minutes. I should have left. She didn't smell very clean either.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/158102333934
    Thank you sir. I was eyeballing that one. Not now.

  5. #26689

    Sexy Nickie is back

    Any reviews or dreams with this cute MILF??

  6. #26688
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeGold21  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if under the right safe circumstances.
    You first. To be fair, I've never seen her, but she has a hell of a bad reputation. I don't think anyone has ever had a nice thing to say about her.

  7. #26687
    Quote Originally Posted by DudeJax904  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone pulled the trigger on HardyWood? Seen some of her vids on Pornhub. Doesn't look like the type who'd rip you off. Just curious. Can never be too cautious. She seems like a lot of fun.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/391473162402
    I haven't pulled the trigger, but I talked with her and saw her OF. She seems cool.

  8. #26686

    They Take Less, Much Less Than Their Asking Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by Meme6838  [View Original Post]
    I just want to know who the hell paying these prices. Some of these chics know damn well they ain't worth 300 Hhr 400 hr. And they're all over. STG. Adultlook. Tryst. Rubmd. Etc. I get it whatever floats your boat but DAYUM!! Gas is already crazy high now we're expected to make hotel visits in some of the non 4 star establishments and pay some times in the hundreds for mediocre and slobbish. We got to set a standard yall!! LOL.
    Yes, the rates are super high. And for sub-standard providers!

    Why so high? Because some suckers pay whatever the providers ask, even the ugly ones!

    I cannot blame the providers. If someone is willing to pay a dump provider 250 coins for a qv wow, she should see the fool and get his cash! That is a no brainer.

    So what do the providers do? Well, hoping for a fool who will just pay whatever they ask the answer is simple. They will ask sky high donations! Again a no brainer.

    But, that is like waiting for Santa Claus. Many providers never get someone silly enough to pay such donations.

    So the good news is that it is just a sucker-trap, with the providers willing to accept smaller, much smaller donations.

    So do not agree to those silly amounts, in fact do not even get close. The providers will and do accept less!

  9. #26685
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    The Pictures Tell You?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her, the name is probably a new one. The pictures tell me she is a provider, and has been for awhile. Not sure where to find reviews, city close by maybe? If you want me to tell you how the pics show she is a provider PM me.

    I don't recall seeing her here in the last 4 years.
    No way. I really didn't think the pictures gave any indication that she was a provider. I may not be looking ar them the right way. LOL.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]

  10. #26684

    Brooke on Northside

    This girl wins my award for best pictures. Unfortunately, she looks like shit in real life. She's a nice enough girl, but looks like a toothless skeletor to me, and lacks any desirable skills. I was able to get a QV for 80, which included a poor BBBJ, and I could barely get off with fucking the pussy for about 5 minutes. I should have left. She didn't smell very clean either.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/158102333934

  11. #26683

    Anyone had a chance to hang out with Nikki?


  12. #26682

    Donations

    I just want to know who the hell paying these prices. Some of these chics know damn well they ain't worth 300 Hhr 400 hr. And they're all over. STG. Adultlook. Tryst. Rubmd. Etc. I get it whatever floats your boat but DAYUM!! Gas is already crazy high now we're expected to make hotel visits in some of the non 4 star establishments and pay some times in the hundreds for mediocre and slobbish. We got to set a standard yall!! LOL.

  13. #26681

    Bowden Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWay  [View Original Post]
    I had so many dreams with this one where I could pin her legs to her ears and go deep with no complaints. She looks a little rough now I think I'll pass until I get a little feed back from my fellow mongers hopefully Bowden baby can pick up where she left off.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/891094885808
    Tried last night with bowen. Took me literally 3 hours of driving her around because she doesn't actually have an in-call. The entire time she kept begging for more money too without actually doing anything. Eventually found some abandoned trailer that a pimp rents out, she claimed he needed an extra 30 for that. Then to top it all off she couldn't even do greek because she said I was too big. Stay away at all cost.

  14. #26680

    Marrrisa

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidPerson769  [View Original Post]
    Is this to good to be true anyone had an experience with Marrrisa? Search came up with nothing.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/511248828887
    I have not seen her, the name is probably a new one. The pictures tell me she is a provider, and has been for awhile. Not sure where to find reviews, city close by maybe? If you want me to tell you how the pics show she is a provider PM me.

    I don't recall seeing her here in the last 4 years.

  15. #26679

    Kay Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Pah8012  [View Original Post]
    Anyone on here seen Kay baby the Greek goddess? Is it worth a visit?
    I saw her about a year and a half ago. I just dreamed of kitty- Greek entrance was scary looked like a shriveled up prune, could find the door.

    That's just me, Trying your luck.

    The review's of providers I have seen in the past, that have all gone down hill since-- I'm not sure how the reviews up here are good dreams!! I guess I expect more than, Junkies, Rock stars and thief's. I stopped stepping out about 6 months ago, until the selection improves Drastically I'll sit on the side lines. Stay Safe, remember it's always raining- wear a raincoat!

    It can be just a few weeks to destroy a good provider--Drugs from occasionally to can't do without for more than a couple of hours. Thief's, crappy service and on one report the provider was make an order for drugs while in doggy servicing. I won't tell you her name but it starts with Heidi.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape