Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,566 to 14,580 of 41285
-
06-20-22 10:22 #26720Senior Member

Posts: 374Anyone wanting to know rates can get them with a single text to the lady and she will provide.
Originally Posted by Oshmalee
[View Original Post]
Disagree that all Latinas are older flabbier and not agreeable. I've had multiple good visits with Latinas. Yes, there are some as you described, but not all. See my previous reviews for good and bad Latina experiences.
-
06-20-22 09:10 #26719Senior Member

Posts: 559Meme, sweet like kandy
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/299275875861
So I saw her like a year ago on Collins and I'm trying to see her again is she was a tasty little treat, but she keeps asking age / race and then goes silent. Has anyone been able to see her recently? I've tried 55 white and 48 white from 2 different numbers.
-
06-20-22 07:56 #26718Senior Member

Posts: 470GGPS. Granny Golden Pussy Syndrome
New case of GPS for geriatrics. I tried to see Lacey this weekend. I've seen her before for 50/60 roses, but now she wants 100/150/200 and that's a laugh.
I saw Caddy for the father's day special, instead.
Stick to your guns, boys, this town is full of nasty skanks and the only thing good I can say about that one is she looks as bad as her pics, but not worse, like all of the older girls.
HM,
Tall.
P.S. Sweetness is back, if you don't know. She will rob you, stay away.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/429114101000
-
06-20-22 07:47 #26717Senior Member

Posts: 470Redhead who bounces around?
Hi All,
I never saw any review of this one, maybe I missed it, but thanks in advance.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/026774285248
She advertises all the time (all over town, plus 'get a room for me" ads) and looks like she's trouble.
I'm going to ad pictures on my report going forward, as links go stale. Pic attached.
HM,
Tall.
-
06-20-22 02:08 #26716Senior Member

Posts: 1170About hygiene issues
Fishy smelling cat has been an issue with these girls for so many years, it's almost commonplace now. This is why I have a hard time forking out the money they're asking for nowadays! Many times, I find myself holding my breath during position changes. Some of these odors make one want to gag! By the way, I have been reading a lot about Bowden baby, Michelle. Let me give you guys some advice, per her sister, you want to stay away from her, if you know what's good for you!
Originally Posted by Oshmalee
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 15:43 #26715Senior Member

Posts: 624Dead link
Dead link= scam.
Originally Posted by BeenThere9
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 15:42 #26714Senior Member

Posts: 624Brazilian / Latina Ladies
Never what is posted. Always older, flabbier and not agreeable to the terms they post. They are all Pimped in my experience. If you don't believe me then just look up my posts and see who I am and why I say what I say.
Originally Posted by BeenThere9
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 12:32 #26713Senior Member

Posts: 225TGTBT wow
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/28004420
Any info would be helpful.
-
06-19-22 11:39 #26712Senior Member

Posts: 225Patrica
Mario coins needed please.
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 10:36 #26711Senior Member

Posts: 70Damage report please?!
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 08:26 #26710Senior Member

Posts: 624Hygiene
What goes in must eventually come back out. Some of these girls smell that way because of what they put in their bodies. For example: You drink Jack Daniels all night and the next day go work out in the yard and start sweating. Guess what you're going to smell like?
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 08:26 #26709Senior Member

Posts: 134Started seeing demand destruction
These providers need to realize the stupid covid market is over, they need to roll back to the price range they were doing before COVID otherwise they are going to see less and less business.
More and more providers can't even afford to stay in their shitty motels anymore.
I have less desire driving around doing this hobby. Especially for providers on northside, with the possibility of robbing and ghosting.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 02:34 #26708Senior Member

Posts: 87Asia renee
Let's start by saying the dream wasn't all bad started with me pulling up at the house it was a bit busy looks like another girl works out the house as well I'm parked beside the road another car pulls in drive way they get out and walk in so as I'm about to leave she calls and say don't worry they're going to do the same it's her roommate so I wait a few minutes another car pulls up and just waits in the yard once again she says another roommate I'm a little on edge but I'm a pretty big guy who can handle him self plus I carry so I listen to Jr and go in anyway I should've went home the BJ was not special by a long shot everything super mechanical and covered no wiggle room just basic she didn't really seem to be into it at all once the dream was over she was dressed before I could get off the bed will not repeat. Only plus was she didn't smell and kitty seemed to be tight.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...b/285974031011
-
06-19-22 00:21 #26707Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone met with her yet? Goes by Alli
-
06-18-22 19:47 #26706Senior Member

Posts: 374Patricia Latina
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2652836
Not as nice as the pics. Everything a bit looser. Not a bad looking woman, but not the same as the pics. She was somewhat mechanical. Not the worst in that department, but still not the best experience. Would not repeat.












Reply With Quote




