Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,551 to 14,565 of 41285
-
06-21-22 09:11 #26735Senior Member

Posts: 70Good job. No deposit ever!
Originally Posted by BeenThere9
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 06:39 #26734Senior Member

Posts: 980Fly Azhel
Thanks to the pandemic, I've been lying low the past couple of years and getting better acquainted with my right hand. But, having seen some good words about Fly hereabouts, I decided to give her a try yesterday, and I have very good news to report. Fly is young, accommodating, sweet, and all kinds of fun. Her Tryst ad mentions fetishes, but I've already done most of that stuff and in my declining years prefer a good solid GFE, which she enthusiastically provides. Her face, BTW, is much cuter than in her pix, where she often sort of scrunches up her expression. In reality, she's cute as heck and responds well to thoughtful treatment if you know what I mean, and I think you do. https://tryst.link/escort/flyazhel.
-
06-20-22 23:28 #26733Senior Member

Posts: 75Stay away.
Don't get scammed. Keep your funds in your pocket till you can seal the deal!
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 20:51 #26732Senior Member

Posts: 316She wants a deposit
Disregard this wench. She (or more likely, her pimp) wants a deposit before he / she gives location.
Originally Posted by LuckyGandor
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 20:39 #26731Senior Member

Posts: 414Exclusive red
Text this one this morning, she's on the westside. Anybody try out yet? Legit?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/311262387100
-
06-20-22 20:35 #26730Senior Member

Posts: 414Keep trying
Saw her 2 weeks ago, incall location hotel in mandarin. I tried multiple times before, she would do the same age / race then silence. Just got lucky that morning. Dream was good, only issue was at the end as I was leaving some dude kept knocking on the door. But he eventually stopped.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 19:38 #26729Senior Member

Posts: 363This is the most ridiculous ad ever
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/729340828486
From the ad text:
"Looking for special friend no prost*.
"Hello I'm Ashley looking for a friend to hang out relax no games or just sex I'm not looking to sell myself for money okay so please don't bother me with that I'm looking for friend to help me and be my friend".
"Need 20 $ Text me 9046942809".
Mind you, she's been posting this ad since April on and off.
I'll bet you some poor idiot gave it to her, too. And I'll bet there's no such person. It's a scam, I'm sure. But it'll work.
It's stuff like this that makes me miss calling escort services from the Yellow Pages.
-
06-20-22 17:58 #26728Senior Member

Posts: 1170About giving this one a shot
I reached out to this one not long ago because I have a thing for redheads! I tried to get her to send me verification pics and she just kept playing games. What she did send, if I remember correctly was not very promising. She is shady! I would proceed with caution with this one--she's deceptive as hell!
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 15:05 #26727Senior Member

Posts: 919Something
Something about this girl's ad is attractive to me. I haven't seen her yet, but I would like to give her a shot.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 15:04 #26726Senior Member

Posts: 919Wishful thinking
You're imagining things if you think that's true more than 10% of the time. I've seen a couple of hundred providers, but most of my visits aren't to my 1st choice or my 2nd or my 3rd. They go to the girl who answers her damn texts. Which is why I visit AMPs more often than providers from STG now. No runaround, no drugs, no DBs, no robberies or cash & dash, no texting in the middle of the visit, nobody banging at the door, no falling asleep in the middle of the visit because she's high.
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 12:49 #26725Banned Member

Posts: 590Cute plumper
Anyone seen this cute plumper?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/702518213190
-
06-20-22 12:06 #26724Senior Member

Posts: 225New petite Doll
I think this is a robbery waiting to happen.
I tried to set a date, I said I would go to only 2 of the About 8 Hotels in Argyle area. She happened to be staying at one of them, well maybe? Then came the I need a deposit, I blocked her! Never give a deposit, you could through your money in the trash and get more satisfaction! You will just lose the coins!
-
06-20-22 11:55 #26723Senior Member

Posts: 225Readhead
Get me a room is a very big flag! Stay away.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 11:52 #26722Senior Member

Posts: 220Terra / Tara. Time Waster
Pics are heavily filtered and all For those who remember Tara / Terra, who use to travel to her dates / host in an RV / MH, she is back on the scene as previously noted in reviews. I reached out to her earlier today and ended up spending 2 hours in the back-and-forth with her only to be quoted exuberant rate (for a 50+ woman), and was reprimanded for my messages to her. She bragged about going legit and being a licensed masseuse. Bad attitude, poor communications skills. Stay away and don't waste your time on her. Much better options in town for far less.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/terra-es...onville-494412#erotic.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/548720508534
-
06-20-22 11:52 #26721Senior Member

Posts: 225AKA Sweetness
Will rob you or worse! Stay away.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





