Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 10956
-
06-23-22 15:30 #6861Senior Member

Posts: 702Most women on there are not "providers" (pros) so you're not going to have a quick process of messaging and then quickly meeting to fuck.
Originally Posted by SalamanderFour
[View Original Post]
There are providers on there; it's just not the site's focus and they do get booted off if reported.
-
06-23-22 15:24 #6860Senior Member

Posts: 702Now the profile says Philadelphia. I recognize the pic; profile said Boston at some point. Obvious scam profile.
Originally Posted by HounDog3
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 07:34 #6859Senior Member

Posts: 265Location is Oklahoma City. She favorite'd me within seconds of looking at her profile. All indications of scammer. Block and move on.
Originally Posted by EuHunter
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 02:56 #6858Senior Member

Posts: 380Anyone talk to her. Seems like a pro and feel like I've seen her somewhere else. Says she hosts.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0a559ef7-0eff-4a76-9700-4874704d378d
-
06-20-22 21:37 #6857Senior Member

Posts: 155Car trouble
My Cars engine took a shit on me day before seeing her so I'm out for a couple days, I have her on snap and we video chatted she is real and pics are accurate so let's hope she is true to her words.
Originally Posted by SuperfluousBBC
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 21:19 #6856Senior Member

Posts: 60Same
Quoted me the same. Let me know how it goes. Her texting felt mechanical.
Originally Posted by ItsChiChi
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 19:50 #6855Senior Member

Posts: 88Don't waste your time.
Had several chats and arranged a meet. Good communication till the morning of then crickets. I know she read the messages I sent that day because they were marked as read!
Originally Posted by EuHunter
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 18:00 #6854Banned Member

Posts: 414We are Facebook friends for a long time. She's a CL girl and very strange. Prices vary on how bored and desperate she is. I've texted with her and she got mad I couldn't meet right there and then wen she wanted to and now won't text back. No loss really. I was kinda disappointed because it was 2 am and she was out and offered 100. But then the next night I was ready and wanted 300 and then we lost contact. Just got to catch her at a good time.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 16:52 #6853Senior Member

Posts: 105Thanks
Thanks for the quick reply and I contacted customer support and it's working now. I guess from messaging like 40 girls in 1 hour this morning LOL it timed me out for couple hours but it's good now.
Originally Posted by Trailman44
[View Original Post]
I'll try this out thanks.
-
06-20-22 15:16 #6852Senior Member

Posts: 317Help
Dayuse.com
Originally Posted by Zaddy611
[View Original Post]
I have never had a waiting period for messaging. Can you share a screen shot?
-
06-20-22 15:12 #6851Senior Member

Posts: 105Need help
Any guys on here When renting a hotel room for a couple hours best places to go and how to keep it away from the gf? Can't put all my house neighbors too noisy & WTF is up with me having to wait 24 hours to message again on SA when I'm a damn premium user smfh!
-
06-20-22 12:29 #6850Senior Member

Posts: 1729Petite Russian from Salem
She has been around for years. Used to be on Craigslist, less so on more popular escort listing. Not a constant.
Always difficult to get an appointment with her. Never hosting, always outcall, and generally on the higher donation side of CL girls.
She always looked like fun, but I believe she may have a lot of rules. Much like your real GFE.
Originally Posted by EuHunter
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 12:18 #6849Senior Member

Posts: 203Been around a while. Can be a bit of a talker but I liked her. Definitely on the pro side of things. Just be ready to hear super random things about everything she has going on.
Originally Posted by EuHunter
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 12:04 #6848Senior Member

Posts: 380Anyone see this one? Seems to be dtf.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-312ba50e02b3
-
06-18-22 20:59 #6847Senior Member

Posts: 235" I am on here for a certain reason and that is not it. I am also not interested in your money or gifts. I am a well established professional women with a great job. And am more than capable of spoiling myself. If that's too forward to for you, I'm sorry but I simply don't want to waste your time, or mine!
Originally Posted by Boston234
[View Original Post]
She's on the wrong site.









Reply With Quote





