Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 275 of 731 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 325 375 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 10956
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6846

    Link?

    No link? Who are you talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by DJrunner  [View Original Post]
    I saw her and like what I saw. She claims to be a nurse and sent pics of her in scrubs. We were set to meet yet she wanted either early AM or after she got off work. Sounded good yet wasn't confident in seeing her. I may go for it yet really not sure what the results will be. She started at $4 and then stated she would take $3.

  2. #6845
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailman44  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-d7fc4fb49685

    She reached out to me. Out of the blue. She's in Providence but seems pretty down for anything, curious if anybody had any experience? There are ton of options around here, but she looks like she could be fun.
    Same to me, she just seemed too eager to me so I passed, let me know if you meet her.

  3. #6844

    Reached out to you

    Quote Originally Posted by DJrunner  [View Original Post]
    I saw her and like what I saw. She claims to be a nurse and sent pics of her in scrubs. We were set to meet yet she wanted either early AM or after she got off work. Sounded good yet wasn't confident in seeing her. I may go for it yet really not sure what the results will be. She started at $4 and then stated she would take $3.
    Who reached out?

  4. #6843

    Anyone have info on these women?

    BLMBlondeLocalMOM.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-d1df256d7c93

    MissA01.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-7cda73ae5ea3

    They are both hot and difficult to text. Kind of flaky but was curious if anyone knows more about them?

  5. #6842

    Reached out to me

    I saw her and like what I saw. She claims to be a nurse and sent pics of her in scrubs. We were set to meet yet she wanted either early AM or after she got off work. Sounded good yet wasn't confident in seeing her. I may go for it yet really not sure what the results will be. She started at $4 and then stated she would take $3.

  6. #6841

    Sake lover

    I plan on seeing this girl this weekend HH 200 will swallow and gives the best head claims.

    Wonder if anyone seen her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-07c02380f727

  7. #6840

    Flirty chick

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-d7fc4fb49685

    She reached out to me. Out of the blue. She's in Providence but seems pretty down for anything, curious if anybody had any experience? There are ton of options around here, but she looks like she could be fun.

  8. #6839

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Honestly it takes work and extra effort to weed out the scammers, fakers, or girls who are just there to play games.

    Then when you find a few good ones, for the ones I am on there going after, you also will need to put in a bit more effort leading up to your meetups and after.

    The true gems I have found a long the way make SA worth it to me BUT that being said. Expect to be putting in more effort if you really want it to pay off for you.

    With a little experience spotting the scammers and time wasters becomes easier and that helps.
    I agree. There are real gems I've met and still meet but it came with a lot of time and patience. I don't think I wasted money in joining to get these woman but I do pay them a decent amount to meet which is the price to pay when you want nice young pussy and not some crackhead on skipthegames. But yeah there are scammers and time wasters and woman who have alternative motives but if put the effort and time in now it will pay off in the future with making someone a regular.

  9. #6838
    Quote Originally Posted by SalamanderFour  [View Original Post]
    What's the best way to do Seeking A without wasting both time and money. I don't want a gazillion emails or hemorrhage dollars, just find a decent provider.
    Honestly it takes work and extra effort to weed out the scammers, fakers, or girls who are just there to play games.

    Then when you find a few good ones, for the ones I am on there going after, you also will need to put in a bit more effort leading up to your meetups and after.

    The true gems I have found a long the way make SA worth it to me BUT that being said. Expect to be putting in more effort if you really want it to pay off for you.

    With a little experience spotting the scammers and time wasters becomes easier and that helps.

  10. #6837

    Seeking A Tips

    What's the best way to do Seeking A without wasting both time and money. I don't want a gazillion emails or hemorrhage dollars, just find a decent provider.

  11. #6836

    Scammer avoid

    Blocked me couldn't link her profile.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220615-191922_Seeking.jpg‎   caef88b5-aa6a-4290-be80-c6a3b74631a2.jpg‎  

  12. #6835

    Sa

    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    I've said this before. And I agree 100 %. I would never meet anyone from escort sites or skipthegames or any of these crackheads who post when for a couple bucks more you can for quality of attractive college woman or single moms, drug free and totally UTR. I mean I know guys here don't want to spend the 100 a month and then blow up my inbox begging for seeking numbers. But 100 bucks get you unlimited messaging for 30 days. I got about 50 numbers and snaps in that time and here I am now 3 months later from when my membership expired I still can't get to everyone.
    I'm signing up today as well the 100 a month always threw me off but there's a lot of fine young ass on there to hard to pass off. I'm only 24 doing well for myself so I hope I find success like the other older guys on here honestly going in from the jump smash for cash lets see if it pans out.

  13. #6834

    What?

    You can't be honestly suggesting that she rents a room under her own name from her employer to escort from? Sounds like a great way to get her fired, arrested and outed to her friends and co-workers.

    Quote Originally Posted by IOnDaStreet  [View Original Post]
    If she works at any major hotel she gets an employee rate. Can be a major discount. If she has any Biz Brains, she'd offer to Host but pass the cost on to you and see if you bite. She could be paying $50 and get you to pay $100, and if she doubles up its just more $ for her.

  14. #6833
    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    She took her Ad down from StG and I do not see her on SA (since I believe she blocked me). I have an older # of hers but it gets no response from texts and it just rings when I call regularly so I'm assuming she has new contact info. Sorry!
    She has same contact info, number ends in 6854 - talked with her on this number in the last week. Chances are if she blocked you on SA and you continue to call and text regularly. Your number is blocked as well.

    I spent time with her through SA a couple years ago and she was just OK. Pictures are heavily filtered / altered. Tits are absolutely huge but aren't great once the clothes come off. She talks a good game but when it comes down to it did not deliver on what was promised. Since she's been sporadically posting to STG the last 6 mos and is on SA 24/7, I've heard she is spiraling down and becoming higher and higher volume. I did not repeat 2 years ago and I would not recommend her now based on recent intel.

  15. #6832

    Brazilians

    Quote Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...5-e083edbbbffb

    Anyone seen her? She's real, I had her send me a verification selfie. She's looking to meet right away, not very enthusiastic or friendly over text, so I get pro vibes, but she told me she works full time as a housekeeper at a local hotel. English is pretty good. Agreed to 200 but can't host.
    I've banged 3 or 4 Brazilians from this site over the past 3 to 4 years. All the same experience. Charge by the hour, non GFE, everything covered. They were all smoking hot but not what I typically look for on here as I usually stick to college chicks and young professionals. If I wanted an pro escort I wouldn't be coughing up a 100 bucks a month for SA. I would just go to an escort site for free. 200 is a decent price but she may be a bit chunky from the pics. So you may get what you pay for.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape