Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 384 of 735 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 434 484 ... LastLast
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 11019
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5274

    Vanessa Cruz

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ek-Come-See-Me!

    Has anyone seen VC before? Tried researching and found pretty much no hits with details which is surprising considering she's been around awhile. Been leery of ads with blurred faces lately especially if they're a bit older.

    2 Hr combo seems nice, but also not so nice if you don't mesh well.

  2. #5273

    FBSM Danielle

    Has anyone seen Danielle and gotten FS? I've seen here for fbsm+ and she is incredible but would love to do more with her.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....F-for-10-years

  3. #5272
    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    Caught my eye as well. Never met them but on the other board they are mainly body rub / massage. I saw some reference of VIP but when you look at their reviews there is nothing telling in them. I dunno. The duo thing with body rub chicks hits me like they just hustling and putting in little effort. I'd love to hear otherwise though.
    Really hate when you have to research or ask what the hell the differences are between menus when it's not obvious. The only thing worse is when rates aren't posted in ads / profiles.

    For instance, anyone know the difference between BarbieDollYara's (Gabby's duo partner) reg nuru, VIP nuru, and companion? BTW 8+ for the last is crazy.

    I've looked over the VIP and duo BR thing as well and I'm also getting not worth it vibes, especially when some reviews throw around vague words like safety or imply not rbgfe or kissing is under hate in profiles. After a certain price, you need guarantees before pulling the trigger.

  4. #5271
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDan  [View Original Post]
    $600 is a little to much for a haircut and extra circular activity.
    "Little too much"? I'd say way too much. And she is not even that attractive.

  5. #5270
    $600 is a little to much for a haircut and extra circular activity.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vadger  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her, but she seems fun:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?81994-tania

  6. #5269
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    I've been living on the East Coast for almost 4 years and I helped out AIA a lot. There were a lot more pornstars traveling to NYC than Chicago from what I saw. In addition to that, a lot of the Miami pornstars would travel to NYC as well since it was close and got a lot more traffic. I actually got a lot of hobbyists in Chicago asking me if there would be more girls going to Chicago on a subreddit that I modded for escorting pornstars. Didn't even have to do with the tourist seasons either. Pre-COVID, NYC regularly had 10-15 visiting pornstars a month, with about half of them UTR. Chicago was maybe half that amount. Had a few of them reach out to me to confirm dates and stuff. Like I said before, I've gotten to know a number of them and for the most part I never really had issues with them. There were some that strictly wanted to keep it UTR and there were others that had no problem promoting it publicly on social media.

    Still working on my bucket list though. Now that I'm back on the West Coast, much easier to see them in LA and LV.

    P.S.: My best escort session ever, whether it be pornstar, non-pornstar, or sugarbaby was with Veronica Avluv. What was supposed to be a 1 hour session turned into about 4 hours. Best BBBJ ever as well. Squirting, anal, BBFS, the whole 9 yards. Highly recommend if you're ever in Florida.
    That Veronica Avluv is one dirty ****! I'm sure I could never "measure up" and would be too intimidated!

  7. #5268
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    But for 500/ hr? Ouch!
    Saw her before the rate hike. I wouldn't see her today for that.

  8. #5267
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSimple  [View Original Post]
    She is fun.
    But for 500/ hr? Ouch!

  9. #5266

    Nova North

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    Strange kid. (19). Been on her own for quite a few years, gave me a Father's Day discount. BBBJ / CFS. She is a good little fucktoy. I'll keep visiting, maybe try to seed her at some point.

    Went south on the way to visit my dad in Eugene. Will sample some Oregon poon hopefully tomorrow.

    Happy Father's Day gentleman. Go forth and penetrate.
    This girl been strictly no service no BBBJ no daty no kissing how you get BBBJ was in VIP extra?

  10. #5265
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Yup agreed, I have lived in both cities Chicago (Gold coast. Heart of downtown) and NYC (midtown Manhattan). Both cities get a fair share of pornstars visiting. I would not say NYC gets more. They actually both see pretty decent volumes of porn-stars, especially when the tourism spikes happen. Many of them will have NYC and Chicago on their travel plans. I used to travel both within and outside the US very very frequently (weekly) for over 15 years so I am extremely familiar with traveling providers and to be honest a little bit about porn stars too. Although due to cost, I prefer non porn stars as I have already mentioned in my last post. Now as my travel has slowed down and I prefer to see someone only 1-2 times a month (I. E. Not as frequently) - I really prefer the more personal touch of a semi-pro or pro who is okay with longer appointments.
    I've been living on the East Coast for almost 4 years and I helped out AIA a lot. There were a lot more pornstars traveling to NYC than Chicago from what I saw. In addition to that, a lot of the Miami pornstars would travel to NYC as well since it was close and got a lot more traffic. I actually got a lot of hobbyists in Chicago asking me if there would be more girls going to Chicago on a subreddit that I modded for escorting pornstars. Didn't even have to do with the tourist seasons either. Pre-COVID, NYC regularly had 10-15 visiting pornstars a month, with about half of them UTR. Chicago was maybe half that amount. Had a few of them reach out to me to confirm dates and stuff. Like I said before, I've gotten to know a number of them and for the most part I never really had issues with them. There were some that strictly wanted to keep it UTR and there were others that had no problem promoting it publicly on social media.

    Still working on my bucket list though. Now that I'm back on the West Coast, much easier to see them in LA and LV.

    P.S.: My best escort session ever, whether it be pornstar, non-pornstar, or sugarbaby was with Veronica Avluv. What was supposed to be a 1 hour session turned into about 4 hours. Best BBBJ ever as well. Squirting, anal, BBFS, the whole 9 yards. Highly recommend if you're ever in Florida.

  11. #5264

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackedWheat  [View Original Post]
    Happy Father's Day to you. Why no link? Seems like an easy thing yet it's often left out and the search on the forum is unreliable at best.

    CW.
    The search over there is extremely reliable. Click on the SEARCH button. Go to PROVIDERS. Start typing in the name, it will auto drop-down a partial list and the more characters you enter, the more accurate it gets.

    Been using it for over a decade, have yet to be mislead. However, since many seem to be either too lazy or too daft to figure out a second grade level internet function:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?536986-Nova-North

  12. #5263
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    Strange kid. (19). Been on her own for quite a few years, gave me a Father's Day discount. BBBJ / CFS. She is a good little fucktoy. I'll keep visiting, maybe try to seed her at some point.

    Went south on the way to visit my dad in Eugene. Will sample some Oregon poon hopefully tomorrow.

    Happy Father's Day gentleman. Go forth and penetrate.
    Happy Father's Day to you. Why no link? Seems like an easy thing yet it's often left out and the search on the forum is unreliable at best.

    CW.

  13. #5262

    Nova North

    Strange kid. (19). Been on her own for quite a few years, gave me a Father's Day discount. BBBJ / CFS. She is a good little fucktoy. I'll keep visiting, maybe try to seed her at some point.

    Went south on the way to visit my dad in Eugene. Will sample some Oregon poon hopefully tomorrow.

    Happy Father's Day gentleman. Go forth and penetrate.

  14. #5261

    Anyone Took Her Out?

    I was wondering if any of you gentlemen took this lady out on a date? Any details are greatly appreciated and I know she's located in tacoma but the tacoma forum is not as active as this one. Please let me know what why'all come up with even if its hearsay. Thanks!

    https://blackdynomite.com.listcrawle...acoma/84196865

  15. #5260
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Not really sure what your experiences have been, but I've become friends with the a number of the pornstars I've met. We follow each other on social media and the owner of AIA invited me to Exxxotica in NJ a couple years ago to help promote the escort side behind the scenes and it was a blast. I know my boundaries and I understand that it is a business so I make sure not to cross any lines. Majority of pornstars will obviously be in Vegas and LA and on the East Coast NYC will regularly get visitors, but very few locals. Miami will have a lot of pornstars there as well. Chicago has very few pornstars that live there locally, but they do get visitors but not as much as NYC.
    Yup agreed, I have lived in both cities Chicago (Gold coast. Heart of downtown) and NYC (midtown Manhattan). Both cities get a fair share of pornstars visiting. I would not say NYC gets more. They actually both see pretty decent volumes of porn-stars, especially when the tourism spikes happen. Many of them will have NYC and Chicago on their travel plans. I used to travel both within and outside the US very very frequently (weekly) for over 15 years so I am extremely familiar with traveling providers and to be honest a little bit about porn stars too. Although due to cost, I prefer non porn stars as I have already mentioned in my last post. Now as my travel has slowed down and I prefer to see someone only 1-2 times a month (I. E. Not as frequently) - I really prefer the more personal touch of a semi-pro or pro who is okay with longer appointments.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape