Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 385 of 735 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 435 485 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 11020
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5260
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Not really sure what your experiences have been, but I've become friends with the a number of the pornstars I've met. We follow each other on social media and the owner of AIA invited me to Exxxotica in NJ a couple years ago to help promote the escort side behind the scenes and it was a blast. I know my boundaries and I understand that it is a business so I make sure not to cross any lines. Majority of pornstars will obviously be in Vegas and LA and on the East Coast NYC will regularly get visitors, but very few locals. Miami will have a lot of pornstars there as well. Chicago has very few pornstars that live there locally, but they do get visitors but not as much as NYC.
    Yup agreed, I have lived in both cities Chicago (Gold coast. Heart of downtown) and NYC (midtown Manhattan). Both cities get a fair share of pornstars visiting. I would not say NYC gets more. They actually both see pretty decent volumes of porn-stars, especially when the tourism spikes happen. Many of them will have NYC and Chicago on their travel plans. I used to travel both within and outside the US very very frequently (weekly) for over 15 years so I am extremely familiar with traveling providers and to be honest a little bit about porn stars too. Although due to cost, I prefer non porn stars as I have already mentioned in my last post. Now as my travel has slowed down and I prefer to see someone only 1-2 times a month (I. E. Not as frequently) - I really prefer the more personal touch of a semi-pro or pro who is okay with longer appointments.

  2. #5259
    Quote Originally Posted by BluePony  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?564956-Staceycash

    Who are the idiots paying these rates. No bb anything and 1 and done only.

    You guys need some serious help.
    Could not agree more! As it is, my limit with all services included is $250 for the hour. And that must include BBBJ, DATY, DATO, and BBFS (and if the gal wants to provide rimming, all the better!

  3. #5258

    Tania

    Quote Originally Posted by Vadger  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her, but she seems fun:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?81994-tania
    She is fun.

  4. #5257

    Tania

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDan  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I was seeing if anyone knows of a provider who gives haircut and a BJ.
    Haven't seen her, but she seems fun:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?81994-tania

  5. #5256

    Lowered rate

    Quote Originally Posted by BluePony  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?564956-Staceycash

    Who are the idiots paying these rates. No bb anything and 1 and done only.

    You guys need some serious help.
    When I posted this rate was 700 for hour.

  6. #5255

    Haircut and a BJ

    Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I was seeing if anyone knows of a provider who gives haircut and a BJ.

  7. #5254

    Seriously?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?564956-Staceycash

    Who are the idiots paying these rates. No bb anything and 1 and done only.

    You guys need some serious help.

  8. #5253

  9. #5252
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    Seems to be, although she has had no activity over at TNA since June 2019. Results of a search of BabyKim on the WA Provider Posts forum:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/search.php?searchid=13420075

    EMail address is different (although, of course, the one on TNA is from 2 years ago). Her rates were high then, but she looks good.
    Looks like that link does not work (I am a member of TNA, and can go on the site and do searches (along with other things)). Let's try this one:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....vue-for-a-week!-Never-miss-me%26%23128139%3 B-%26%23128139%3 B-Pre-booking-Required%26%23128139%3 B-%26%23128139%3 B-%26%23128139%3 B&highlight=BabyKim.

  10. #5251
    Quote Originally Posted by CasMong75  [View Original Post]
    I've always wanted to do this but can't figure out a reputable place to start from in the US or Europe. How does one go about setting up a date?
    For the US, there are a number of agencies that you can use such as AIA, Pamela Peaks, and PornCompanions. I'm good friends with the owner of AIA and she's been a great hook up. Eros is really good for seeing when girls are visiting major cities as well. Twitter is another option. A lot will be open to doing escorting.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    BTW you can have your pick of good porn pussy in the USA too. In Vegas and LA and Chicago it is there for the taking. I have seen a few. But honestly I prefer escorts that are not porn-stars. Many porn stars have a chip on their shoulder.
    Not really sure what your experiences have been, but I've become friends with the a number of the pornstars I've met. We follow each other on social media and the owner of AIA invited me to Exxxotica in NJ a couple years ago to help promote the escort side behind the scenes and it was a blast. I know my boundaries and I understand that it is a business so I make sure not to cross any lines. Majority of pornstars will obviously be in Vegas and LA and on the East Coast NYC will regularly get visitors, but very few locals. Miami will have a lot of pornstars there as well. Chicago has very few pornstars that live there locally, but they do get visitors but not as much as NYC.

  11. #5250
    Quote Originally Posted by Solomon19  [View Original Post]
    https://mobile.twitter.com/babykimtheasian

    Is it the Baby-Kim from TNA? She looks very cute. Any recent intel? Thanks.
    Seems to be, although she has had no activity over at TNA since June 2019. Results of a search of BabyKim on the WA Provider Posts forum:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/search.php?searchid=13420075

    EMail address is different (although, of course, the one on TNA is from 2 years ago). Her rates were high then, but she looks good.

  12. #5249
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    For 400-500 Euro, you can have European pornstars. A top tier pornstar in the States usually start at $1 K. Can't wait to go to Europe to go through my Euro pornstar bucket list. I've slowly been chipping away at my American pornstar bucket list though LOL.
    I have done a lot of porn stars in Germany and Prague. Prague is full of semi-professional and professional porn stars. Many of the really good ones move to the US once they start making real money though. BTW you can have your pick of good porn pussy in the USA too. In Vegas and LA and Chicago it is there for the taking. I have seen a few. But honestly I prefer escorts that are not porn-stars. Many porn stars have a chip on their shoulder.

  13. #5248

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaCruiser  [View Original Post]
    I saw her up north. She had a nice incall. Her teeth aren't bad. She's a bit of a space cadet. Open menu for $ donation. I didn't repeat only because she was a bit apathetic.
    Thank you very much for the info, she looks very sexy but, I think I will not even try to contact her.

  14. #5247
    https://mobile.twitter.com/babykimtheasian

    Is it the Baby-Kim from TNA? She looks very cute. Any recent intel? Thanks.

  15. #5246

    Decent

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    No smiles in her pics, going to guess some jacked up chic let's.
    I saw her up north. She had a nice incall. Her teeth aren't bad. She's a bit of a space cadet. Open menu for $ donation. I didn't repeat only because she was a bit apathetic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape