Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 385 of 735 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 435 485 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 11025
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5265
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Yup agreed, I have lived in both cities Chicago (Gold coast. Heart of downtown) and NYC (midtown Manhattan). Both cities get a fair share of pornstars visiting. I would not say NYC gets more. They actually both see pretty decent volumes of porn-stars, especially when the tourism spikes happen. Many of them will have NYC and Chicago on their travel plans. I used to travel both within and outside the US very very frequently (weekly) for over 15 years so I am extremely familiar with traveling providers and to be honest a little bit about porn stars too. Although due to cost, I prefer non porn stars as I have already mentioned in my last post. Now as my travel has slowed down and I prefer to see someone only 1-2 times a month (I. E. Not as frequently) - I really prefer the more personal touch of a semi-pro or pro who is okay with longer appointments.
    I've been living on the East Coast for almost 4 years and I helped out AIA a lot. There were a lot more pornstars traveling to NYC than Chicago from what I saw. In addition to that, a lot of the Miami pornstars would travel to NYC as well since it was close and got a lot more traffic. I actually got a lot of hobbyists in Chicago asking me if there would be more girls going to Chicago on a subreddit that I modded for escorting pornstars. Didn't even have to do with the tourist seasons either. Pre-COVID, NYC regularly had 10-15 visiting pornstars a month, with about half of them UTR. Chicago was maybe half that amount. Had a few of them reach out to me to confirm dates and stuff. Like I said before, I've gotten to know a number of them and for the most part I never really had issues with them. There were some that strictly wanted to keep it UTR and there were others that had no problem promoting it publicly on social media.

    Still working on my bucket list though. Now that I'm back on the West Coast, much easier to see them in LA and LV.

    P.S.: My best escort session ever, whether it be pornstar, non-pornstar, or sugarbaby was with Veronica Avluv. What was supposed to be a 1 hour session turned into about 4 hours. Best BBBJ ever as well. Squirting, anal, BBFS, the whole 9 yards. Highly recommend if you're ever in Florida.

  2. #5264

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackedWheat  [View Original Post]
    Happy Father's Day to you. Why no link? Seems like an easy thing yet it's often left out and the search on the forum is unreliable at best.

    CW.
    The search over there is extremely reliable. Click on the SEARCH button. Go to PROVIDERS. Start typing in the name, it will auto drop-down a partial list and the more characters you enter, the more accurate it gets.

    Been using it for over a decade, have yet to be mislead. However, since many seem to be either too lazy or too daft to figure out a second grade level internet function:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?536986-Nova-North

  3. #5263
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    Strange kid. (19). Been on her own for quite a few years, gave me a Father's Day discount. BBBJ / CFS. She is a good little fucktoy. I'll keep visiting, maybe try to seed her at some point.

    Went south on the way to visit my dad in Eugene. Will sample some Oregon poon hopefully tomorrow.

    Happy Father's Day gentleman. Go forth and penetrate.
    Happy Father's Day to you. Why no link? Seems like an easy thing yet it's often left out and the search on the forum is unreliable at best.

    CW.

  4. #5262

    Nova North

    Strange kid. (19). Been on her own for quite a few years, gave me a Father's Day discount. BBBJ / CFS. She is a good little fucktoy. I'll keep visiting, maybe try to seed her at some point.

    Went south on the way to visit my dad in Eugene. Will sample some Oregon poon hopefully tomorrow.

    Happy Father's Day gentleman. Go forth and penetrate.

  5. #5261

    Anyone Took Her Out?

    I was wondering if any of you gentlemen took this lady out on a date? Any details are greatly appreciated and I know she's located in tacoma but the tacoma forum is not as active as this one. Please let me know what why'all come up with even if its hearsay. Thanks!

    https://blackdynomite.com.listcrawle...acoma/84196865

  6. #5260
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Not really sure what your experiences have been, but I've become friends with the a number of the pornstars I've met. We follow each other on social media and the owner of AIA invited me to Exxxotica in NJ a couple years ago to help promote the escort side behind the scenes and it was a blast. I know my boundaries and I understand that it is a business so I make sure not to cross any lines. Majority of pornstars will obviously be in Vegas and LA and on the East Coast NYC will regularly get visitors, but very few locals. Miami will have a lot of pornstars there as well. Chicago has very few pornstars that live there locally, but they do get visitors but not as much as NYC.
    Yup agreed, I have lived in both cities Chicago (Gold coast. Heart of downtown) and NYC (midtown Manhattan). Both cities get a fair share of pornstars visiting. I would not say NYC gets more. They actually both see pretty decent volumes of porn-stars, especially when the tourism spikes happen. Many of them will have NYC and Chicago on their travel plans. I used to travel both within and outside the US very very frequently (weekly) for over 15 years so I am extremely familiar with traveling providers and to be honest a little bit about porn stars too. Although due to cost, I prefer non porn stars as I have already mentioned in my last post. Now as my travel has slowed down and I prefer to see someone only 1-2 times a month (I. E. Not as frequently) - I really prefer the more personal touch of a semi-pro or pro who is okay with longer appointments.

  7. #5259
    Quote Originally Posted by BluePony  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?564956-Staceycash

    Who are the idiots paying these rates. No bb anything and 1 and done only.

    You guys need some serious help.
    Could not agree more! As it is, my limit with all services included is $250 for the hour. And that must include BBBJ, DATY, DATO, and BBFS (and if the gal wants to provide rimming, all the better!

  8. #5258

    Tania

    Quote Originally Posted by Vadger  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her, but she seems fun:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?81994-tania
    She is fun.

  9. #5257

    Tania

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDan  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I was seeing if anyone knows of a provider who gives haircut and a BJ.
    Haven't seen her, but she seems fun:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?81994-tania

  10. #5256

    Lowered rate

    Quote Originally Posted by BluePony  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?564956-Staceycash

    Who are the idiots paying these rates. No bb anything and 1 and done only.

    You guys need some serious help.
    When I posted this rate was 700 for hour.

  11. #5255

    Haircut and a BJ

    Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I was seeing if anyone knows of a provider who gives haircut and a BJ.

  12. #5254

    Seriously?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?564956-Staceycash

    Who are the idiots paying these rates. No bb anything and 1 and done only.

    You guys need some serious help.

  13. #5253

  14. #5252
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    Seems to be, although she has had no activity over at TNA since June 2019. Results of a search of BabyKim on the WA Provider Posts forum:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/search.php?searchid=13420075

    EMail address is different (although, of course, the one on TNA is from 2 years ago). Her rates were high then, but she looks good.
    Looks like that link does not work (I am a member of TNA, and can go on the site and do searches (along with other things)). Let's try this one:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....vue-for-a-week!-Never-miss-me%26%23128139%3 B-%26%23128139%3 B-Pre-booking-Required%26%23128139%3 B-%26%23128139%3 B-%26%23128139%3 B&highlight=BabyKim.

  15. #5251
    Quote Originally Posted by CasMong75  [View Original Post]
    I've always wanted to do this but can't figure out a reputable place to start from in the US or Europe. How does one go about setting up a date?
    For the US, there are a number of agencies that you can use such as AIA, Pamela Peaks, and PornCompanions. I'm good friends with the owner of AIA and she's been a great hook up. Eros is really good for seeing when girls are visiting major cities as well. Twitter is another option. A lot will be open to doing escorting.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    BTW you can have your pick of good porn pussy in the USA too. In Vegas and LA and Chicago it is there for the taking. I have seen a few. But honestly I prefer escorts that are not porn-stars. Many porn stars have a chip on their shoulder.
    Not really sure what your experiences have been, but I've become friends with the a number of the pornstars I've met. We follow each other on social media and the owner of AIA invited me to Exxxotica in NJ a couple years ago to help promote the escort side behind the scenes and it was a blast. I know my boundaries and I understand that it is a business so I make sure not to cross any lines. Majority of pornstars will obviously be in Vegas and LA and on the East Coast NYC will regularly get visitors, but very few locals. Miami will have a lot of pornstars there as well. Chicago has very few pornstars that live there locally, but they do get visitors but not as much as NYC.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape