Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 11019
-
06-19-22 12:20 #5259Banned Member

Posts: 1358Could not agree more! As it is, my limit with all services included is $250 for the hour. And that must include BBBJ, DATY, DATO, and BBFS (and if the gal wants to provide rimming, all the better!
Originally Posted by BluePony
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 09:53 #5258Senior Member

Posts: 41Tania
She is fun.
Originally Posted by Vadger
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 02:31 #5257Senior Member

Posts: 105Tania
Haven't seen her, but she seems fun:
Originally Posted by DarkDan
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?81994-tania
-
06-19-22 01:05 #5256Senior Member

Posts: 113Lowered rate
When I posted this rate was 700 for hour.
Originally Posted by BluePony
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 00:54 #5255Senior Member

Posts: 142Haircut and a BJ
Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I was seeing if anyone knows of a provider who gives haircut and a BJ.
-
06-18-22 17:56 #5254Senior Member

Posts: 113Seriously?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?564956-Staceycash
Who are the idiots paying these rates. No bb anything and 1 and done only.
You guys need some serious help.
-
06-18-22 17:45 #5253Senior Member

Posts: 47Any intel on chanel
-
06-17-22 22:08 #5252Banned Member

Posts: 1358Looks like that link does not work (I am a member of TNA, and can go on the site and do searches (along with other things)). Let's try this one:
Originally Posted by WalterWhite99
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....vue-for-a-week!-Never-miss-me%26%23128139%3 B-%26%23128139%3 B-Pre-booking-Required%26%23128139%3 B-%26%23128139%3 B-%26%23128139%3 B&highlight=BabyKim.
-
06-17-22 21:01 #5251Senior Member

Posts: 352For the US, there are a number of agencies that you can use such as AIA, Pamela Peaks, and PornCompanions. I'm good friends with the owner of AIA and she's been a great hook up. Eros is really good for seeing when girls are visiting major cities as well. Twitter is another option. A lot will be open to doing escorting.
Originally Posted by CasMong75
[View Original Post]
Not really sure what your experiences have been, but I've become friends with the a number of the pornstars I've met. We follow each other on social media and the owner of AIA invited me to Exxxotica in NJ a couple years ago to help promote the escort side behind the scenes and it was a blast. I know my boundaries and I understand that it is a business so I make sure not to cross any lines. Majority of pornstars will obviously be in Vegas and LA and on the East Coast NYC will regularly get visitors, but very few locals. Miami will have a lot of pornstars there as well. Chicago has very few pornstars that live there locally, but they do get visitors but not as much as NYC.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 20:07 #5250Banned Member

Posts: 1358Seems to be, although she has had no activity over at TNA since June 2019. Results of a search of BabyKim on the WA Provider Posts forum:
Originally Posted by Solomon19
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/search.php?searchid=13420075
EMail address is different (although, of course, the one on TNA is from 2 years ago). Her rates were high then, but she looks good.
-
06-17-22 19:53 #5249Senior Member

Posts: 2184I have done a lot of porn stars in Germany and Prague. Prague is full of semi-professional and professional porn stars. Many of the really good ones move to the US once they start making real money though. BTW you can have your pick of good porn pussy in the USA too. In Vegas and LA and Chicago it is there for the taking. I have seen a few. But honestly I prefer escorts that are not porn-stars. Many porn stars have a chip on their shoulder.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 19:05 #5248Senior Member

Posts: 91Thanks
Thank you very much for the info, she looks very sexy but, I think I will not even try to contact her.
Originally Posted by TnaCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 18:22 #5247Senior Member

Posts: 77https://mobile.twitter.com/babykimtheasian
Is it the Baby-Kim from TNA? She looks very cute. Any recent intel? Thanks.
-
06-17-22 17:21 #5246Regular Member

Posts: 23Decent
I saw her up north. She had a nice incall. Her teeth aren't bad. She's a bit of a space cadet. Open menu for $ donation. I didn't repeat only because she was a bit apathetic.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 14:08 #5245Senior Member

Posts: 671I've been noticing that the quality of ladies on the highlighted ads have been getting worse too in addition to everywhere else. Apparently there's only so many spots allowed at any given time.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
I know the agencies like the European / Russian ones like to use them, so now they're forced to do regular ads until a spot opens up. You can tell as they have the same exact ad wordings / emojis.
Most of the ladies that fit my bill I've already seen and lately I've been getting more and more burned out on seeing new ones because of the huge amount of research and effort you have to do on the other site due to lack of accurate menus or pics. While I prefer variety, it's also hard to justify some of the prices when you have an ATF or similar that you know gives good service at a much lower price. I wish I could filter out every single ad that doesn't allow kissing or GFE for instance as I feel like 90% of the ads would disappear. But then there are those rare cases where someone puts they hate GFE in their profile, but actually allow it as their menu is misleading.
It gets aggravating. Sometimes I think I'm putting in more 'work' in this hobby than actual work LOL which is kind of sad.









Reply With Quote






