Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by MarshalRick
  1. #6408
    Quote Originally Posted by Ombudsman5150  [View Original Post]
    Her reviews on TER don't warrant that donation, she averages 5.5 out of 10 on performance and a 7 on looks, CBJ and CFS.
    What's her profile name or link on TER?

  2. #6407
    Quote Originally Posted by Ombudsman5150  [View Original Post]
    Her reviews on TER don't warrant that donation, she averages 5.5 out of 10 on performance and a 7 on looks, CBJ and CFS.
    Dang I was curious about Bella, I guess for now I'll stick to Harper and Busty Leah.

    Has anybody on here besides on TER seen Bella?

  3. #6406
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I texted her a few months ago. I think she said 400. I've heard she only does FS, but recently doing massages as well.
    Her reviews on TER don't warrant that donation, she averages 5.5 out of 10 on performance and a 7 on looks, CBJ and CFS.

  4. #6405

    Well done, sir

    Quote Originally Posted by ShanetTheMonger  [View Original Post]
    Some reviews for the fellas.

    Decided to share some of my experiences.

    Saved the ads of some of the providers I have seen before now deciding.

    To review them.

    https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/1eb85e7...6-333cf6aa78d6

    Definitely her in the photos, probably older latina women she did look older, but.

    Still pretty hot for her age. My cons are that it was not much of sensual massage or body to body.

    She did get nude but not so much Mutual Touch. I would probably not repeat.

    https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/496dc74...5-e4d4ce491890

    Her pictures for sure, very nice body and cute face. Good ending for JR, it was a nice.

    Sensual massage I enjoyed myself with her I will definitely be back to see her.

    Repeating for sure.

    https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/2fb7541...e-46bfb0eff644

    Harper was a great time as well and very hot! Would definitely recommend will repeat as well.

    Nice little tight body cute little blonde. She gave me a great CBJ. Would repeat for sure.

    Hopefully more is on the table!

    https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/8617cdc...a-79cf7529abee

    Busty was a great time as well, nice body and pretty face. I was shocked when I saw it was actually her from the photos. If you are into natural big tatas then she's your girl. Nice sensual massage lots of body to body. When I saw her I just wanted to grab on her body. Would definitely repeat.

    -Shane.
    That's how to do it. Info s as fellow monger can use. Thanks.

  5. #6404
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMarr  [View Original Post]
    Fans of Leah / Busty Babe may like this one, Bella.

    https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/059c38d...7-eca2b80b09cf

    Anyone here has experience with her?
    I texted her a few months ago. I think she said 400. I've heard she only does FS, but recently doing massages as well.

  6. #6403
    Quote Originally Posted by ShanetTheMonger  [View Original Post]
    Some reviews for the fellas.

    Decided to share some of my experiences.

    Saved the ads of some of the providers I have seen before now deciding.

    To review them.

    https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/1eb85e7...6-333cf6aa78d6

    Definitely her in the photos, probably older latina women she did look older, but.

    Still pretty hot for her age. My cons are that it was not much of sensual massage or body to body.

    She did get nude but not so much Mutual Touch. I would probably not repeat.

    https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/496dc74...5-e4d4ce491890

    Her pictures for sure, very nice body and cute face. Good ending for JR, it was a nice.

    Sensual massage I enjoyed myself with her I will definitely be back to see her.

    Repeating for sure.

    https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/2fb7541...e-46bfb0eff644

    Harper was a great time as well and very hot! Would definitely recommend will repeat as well.

    Nice little tight body cute little blonde. She gave me a great CBJ. Would repeat for sure.

    Hopefully more is on the table!

    https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/8617cdc...a-79cf7529abee

    Busty was a great time as well, nice body and pretty face. I was shocked when I saw it was actually her from the photos. If you are into natural big tatas then she's your girl. Nice sensual massage lots of body to body. When I saw her I just wanted to grab on her body. Would definitely repeat.

    -Shane.
    Great reviews Shane. Appreciate it. But could you also mentioned the prices as well.

  7. #6402

    Long Time Lurker, but here's some reviews

    Some reviews for the fellas.

    Decided to share some of my experiences.

    Saved the ads of some of the providers I have seen before now deciding.

    To review them.

    https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/1eb85e7...6-333cf6aa78d6

    Definitely her in the photos, probably older latina women she did look older, but.

    Still pretty hot for her age. My cons are that it was not much of sensual massage or body to body.

    She did get nude but not so much Mutual Touch. I would probably not repeat.

    https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/496dc74...5-e4d4ce491890

    Her pictures for sure, very nice body and cute face. Good ending for JR, it was a nice.

    Sensual massage I enjoyed myself with her I will definitely be back to see her.

    Repeating for sure.

    https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/2fb7541...e-46bfb0eff644

    Harper was a great time as well and very hot! Would definitely recommend will repeat as well.

    Nice little tight body cute little blonde. She gave me a great CBJ. Would repeat for sure.

    Hopefully more is on the table!

    https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/8617cdc...a-79cf7529abee

    Busty was a great time as well, nice body and pretty face. I was shocked when I saw it was actually her from the photos. If you are into natural big tatas then she's your girl. Nice sensual massage lots of body to body. When I saw her I just wanted to grab on her body. Would definitely repeat.

    -Shane.

  8. #6401
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMarr  [View Original Post]
    Well, if you're from Ukraine, you will not like it LOL.

    Russian. IFKYK.
    Fans of Leah / Busty Babe may like this one, Bella.

    https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/059c38d...7-eca2b80b09cf

    Anyone here has experience with her?

  9. #6400
    Quote Originally Posted by Macon1689  [View Original Post]
    My experience was great! We had a great time together. She's like 5'7 thick and she was in see through lingerie.

    I was very satisfied when she opened the door. Apartment is very clean & modern. I had such a great time so when I see someone leave a bad review on her.

    I think they had pissed her off, because she's definitely a sweetheart.
    Count me as one of those satisfied (and more) clients.

  10. #6399
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooters54  [View Original Post]
    I believe that TimberG never saw her. If you're not willing to give your experience for others to be aware of then you were not given the time and basically out for revenge and harass her by texting her and leaving fake reviews to ruin a good provider. Which on the forum as some have had positive ones.
    Yeah I can see that or a guy who didn't get any play from her when he met her. She's more open with some clients than others, so maybe could be his feelings got hurt when he met her. Or how you said he never met her before. Some guys don't take rejection very well. I know I'll continue to see her when I can.

  11. #6398
    Quote Originally Posted by Macon1689  [View Original Post]
    My experience was great! We had a great time together. She's like 5'7 thick and she was in see through lingerie.

    I was very satisfied when she opened the door. Apartment is very clean & modern. I had such a great time so when I see someone leave a bad review on her.

    I think they had pissed her off, because she's definitely a sweetheart.
    I believe that TimberG never saw her. If you're not willing to give your experience for others to be aware of then you were not given the time and basically out for revenge and harass her by texting her and leaving fake reviews to ruin a good provider. Which on the forum as some have had positive ones.

  12. #6397
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooters54  [View Original Post]
    So tell us about the visit then? Go in detail we would like to know. How is it most had good experiences maybe we can give you pointers. By the way Litmah24 on TER.
    My experience was great! We had a great time together. She's like 5'7 thick and she was in see through lingerie.

    I was very satisfied when she opened the door. Apartment is very clean & modern. I had such a great time so when I see someone leave a bad review on her.

    I think they had pissed her off, because she's definitely a sweetheart.

  13. #6396
    I'm not sure but it wasn't enjoyable to say the least. Idk what "Litmah24 on TER" means if there's some lingo you youngins are using, I'm the last person to understand.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooters54  [View Original Post]
    So tell us about the visit then? Go in detail we would like to know. How is it most had good experiences maybe we can give you pointers. By the way Litmah24 on TER.

  14. #6395
    I won't and thanks that's why I'm here reading these threads. Hoping to make some good finds.

    Quote Originally Posted by Macon1689  [View Original Post]
    Okay well good for you, just don't see her again since you think she's fat and mean. I know she's not fat at all, before I booked.

    I watch her body videos on snap chat. LOL then saw her in person & she was very pretty & thick.

    Us other guys will continue to enjoy her good service.

    Hope you find what you are looking for.

  15. #6394
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape