Thread: Massage and Body Rubs. Non AMP
+
Add Report
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 9738
-
06-18-22 11:09 #6423Senior Member

Posts: 475She's also increased her prices to $80 now. She's a nice girl, but pretty mechanical, and with the out of the way location in the boonies off dirt road, the value is marginal and not what it once was.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-22 10:24 #6422Senior Member

Posts: 294Carter MIA?
Was going to put this in whatever happened section but figured might be a better fit here?
Any intel?
-
06-17-22 19:13 #6421Senior Member

Posts: 287She took down the other ads LOL.
Originally Posted by Macon1689
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 17:54 #6420Banned Member

Posts: 13634Saw that too. Marietta was a far enough drive, but now by the airport? Too far for me.
Originally Posted by Jj3000
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 17:07 #6419Senior Member

Posts: 31Egyptian Goddess.
Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Jj3000
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 16:37 #6418Senior Member

Posts: 352RE: Egyptian Goddess
Yes, she is posting on Craigslist under health / wellness ad Journey II. She is near the Airport now.
Originally Posted by JCornWell
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 16:36
Senior Member
-
06-17-22 01:02 #6417Regular Member

Posts: 21Update she was pregnant & recently had a baby
Starting seeing her & her friend Lilu back in 2019 & recently in April & she was pregnant. She had the baby so idk if this is her but I might be because the way the price list & rules that are listed looks exactly like her old ads I hope she is just visting Arizona I miss that body shit was perfect LOL.
Originally Posted by SkyWalker21
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 00:57 #6416Senior Member

Posts: 31Egyptian Goddess.
Has anyone seen EG lately, after her move to her new location.
-
06-16-22 21:46 #6415Senior Member

Posts: 213Sundae
The pics posted in this ad, are of Sundae. She used to be here in Atlanta. If she is back, let a brotha know. I need to get that big bootay and big breastesss in my hands and mouth.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
I actually have seen Sundae a few times (6 or more), when she was in Atlanta. Nice thick body. It's always YMMV, first time I saw her we chatted it up and I was there for about 1. 5 hours. She always let me play with that kitty and even let me DATY, with fingers in the kitty and 1 in her ass. Here is the kicker, She got married last year to some dude from Africa, that she met. Hadn't seen her for a few months, because she was in Africa. She had been telling me that she was going to marry him, and she was going without sex (Other than my playing with that kitty. So I'm sure she got some while in Africa, and was probably missing it once she got back), so the last time I saw her, same thing, and I almost, but she had this look on her face when we were done that said she felt guilty for doing it. After that, she blocked me (LOL). I did enjoy squeezing and smacking that big juicy ass, and sucking on those big breasts.
Skywalker.
-
06-16-22 14:52 #6414Senior Member

Posts: 59Neon Fusion
Happy to know I helped. I believe I saw Michelle also but it's been about 3 months ago. You can actually text them and get information too BTW. I'm interested to see what new talent they might be getting.
Originally Posted by AllTheKingsmen
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 20:12 #6413

Posts: 682Wrong thread, dude.
Originally Posted by EliteCompass
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 16:37
Regular Member
-
06-15-22 14:19 #6412Senior Member

Posts: 798Thanks for the info Shane!
Originally Posted by ShanetTheMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 17:13 #6411Senior Member

Posts: 82Uses fake pics
https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/2f7d794...6-15ca35c62a2b
So decided to book with Blake, turns out I've seen her before about 7 months ago she was using another girls photos. Can't find the ad currently, but will post when I find it. The real girl is heavier, and okay looking. Will not be returning. Looks 6/10 personality 7/10 and service was 6/10. Prices aren't worth it.
-
06-14-22 16:38 #6410Senior Member

Posts: 69Neon Fusion
Stopped by Neon Fusion today on the excellent advice of Mr. JakeAndBake. Paid $$ for 30 minutes which I agree is plenty of time to get what you came for. After I came in and rang the bell I was brought back and offered a drink. The only person I saw the entire time is "Michelle" who is an older lady who looks kind of Asian but is Latina supposedly. She is 6/10 body and 4/10 face. Initially she did tell me I was going to see some other girl, but that she was "with someone else" at the time. Either way, she brought me a pineapple and titos (delicious, by the way), and gave me some time to enjoy my drink and wind down. Then Michelle returned in a swimsuit and encouraged me to get in my birthday suit. She started off by offering me the body paint to which I declined. The rest is history. We went from CBJ to a variety of positions and I finished in mish. Overall not a bad experience but I was hoping for a younger, more attractive provider like Michelle seemed to offer me. I might try once more to see.
-
06-12-22 21:41 #6409Senior Member

Posts: 4061In that case I'll stick with Busty Leah.
Originally Posted by Ombudsman5150
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





