Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 275 of 731 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 325 375 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 10962
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6852

    Help

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaddy611  [View Original Post]
    Any guys on here When renting a hotel room for a couple hours best places to go and how to keep it away from the gf? Can't put all my house neighbors too noisy & WTF is up with me having to wait 24 hours to message again on SA when I'm a damn premium user smfh!
    Dayuse.com

    I have never had a waiting period for messaging. Can you share a screen shot?

  2. #6851

    Need help

    Any guys on here When renting a hotel room for a couple hours best places to go and how to keep it away from the gf? Can't put all my house neighbors too noisy & WTF is up with me having to wait 24 hours to message again on SA when I'm a damn premium user smfh!

  3. #6850

    Petite Russian from Salem

    She has been around for years. Used to be on Craigslist, less so on more popular escort listing. Not a constant.

    Always difficult to get an appointment with her. Never hosting, always outcall, and generally on the higher donation side of CL girls.

    She always looked like fun, but I believe she may have a lot of rules. Much like your real GFE.

    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one? Seems to be dtf.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-312ba50e02b3

  4. #6849
    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one? Seems to be dtf.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-312ba50e02b3
    Been around a while. Can be a bit of a talker but I liked her. Definitely on the pro side of things. Just be ready to hear super random things about everything she has going on.

  5. #6848
    Anyone see this one? Seems to be dtf.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-312ba50e02b3

  6. #6847
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston234  [View Original Post]
    BLMBlondeLocalMOM.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-d1df256d7c93

    MissA01.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-7cda73ae5ea3

    They are both hot and difficult to text. Kind of flaky but was curious if anyone knows more about them?
    " I am on here for a certain reason and that is not it. I am also not interested in your money or gifts. I am a well established professional women with a great job. And am more than capable of spoiling myself. If that's too forward to for you, I'm sorry but I simply don't want to waste your time, or mine!

    She's on the wrong site.

  7. #6846

    Link?

    No link? Who are you talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by DJrunner  [View Original Post]
    I saw her and like what I saw. She claims to be a nurse and sent pics of her in scrubs. We were set to meet yet she wanted either early AM or after she got off work. Sounded good yet wasn't confident in seeing her. I may go for it yet really not sure what the results will be. She started at $4 and then stated she would take $3.

  8. #6845
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailman44  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-d7fc4fb49685

    She reached out to me. Out of the blue. She's in Providence but seems pretty down for anything, curious if anybody had any experience? There are ton of options around here, but she looks like she could be fun.
    Same to me, she just seemed too eager to me so I passed, let me know if you meet her.

  9. #6844

    Reached out to you

    Quote Originally Posted by DJrunner  [View Original Post]
    I saw her and like what I saw. She claims to be a nurse and sent pics of her in scrubs. We were set to meet yet she wanted either early AM or after she got off work. Sounded good yet wasn't confident in seeing her. I may go for it yet really not sure what the results will be. She started at $4 and then stated she would take $3.
    Who reached out?

  10. #6843

    Anyone have info on these women?

    BLMBlondeLocalMOM.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-d1df256d7c93

    MissA01.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-7cda73ae5ea3

    They are both hot and difficult to text. Kind of flaky but was curious if anyone knows more about them?

  11. #6842

    Reached out to me

    I saw her and like what I saw. She claims to be a nurse and sent pics of her in scrubs. We were set to meet yet she wanted either early AM or after she got off work. Sounded good yet wasn't confident in seeing her. I may go for it yet really not sure what the results will be. She started at $4 and then stated she would take $3.

  12. #6841

    Sake lover

    I plan on seeing this girl this weekend HH 200 will swallow and gives the best head claims.

    Wonder if anyone seen her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-07c02380f727

  13. #6840

    Flirty chick

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-d7fc4fb49685

    She reached out to me. Out of the blue. She's in Providence but seems pretty down for anything, curious if anybody had any experience? There are ton of options around here, but she looks like she could be fun.

  14. #6839

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Honestly it takes work and extra effort to weed out the scammers, fakers, or girls who are just there to play games.

    Then when you find a few good ones, for the ones I am on there going after, you also will need to put in a bit more effort leading up to your meetups and after.

    The true gems I have found a long the way make SA worth it to me BUT that being said. Expect to be putting in more effort if you really want it to pay off for you.

    With a little experience spotting the scammers and time wasters becomes easier and that helps.
    I agree. There are real gems I've met and still meet but it came with a lot of time and patience. I don't think I wasted money in joining to get these woman but I do pay them a decent amount to meet which is the price to pay when you want nice young pussy and not some crackhead on skipthegames. But yeah there are scammers and time wasters and woman who have alternative motives but if put the effort and time in now it will pay off in the future with making someone a regular.

  15. #6838
    Quote Originally Posted by SalamanderFour  [View Original Post]
    What's the best way to do Seeking A without wasting both time and money. I don't want a gazillion emails or hemorrhage dollars, just find a decent provider.
    Honestly it takes work and extra effort to weed out the scammers, fakers, or girls who are just there to play games.

    Then when you find a few good ones, for the ones I am on there going after, you also will need to put in a bit more effort leading up to your meetups and after.

    The true gems I have found a long the way make SA worth it to me BUT that being said. Expect to be putting in more effort if you really want it to pay off for you.

    With a little experience spotting the scammers and time wasters becomes easier and that helps.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape